Sequel: More Than You Know
Status: active when I want it to be.

The Rev's Undying Syn

A Little Break

I tapped my foot impatiently. Jimmy and Leana were with the police and me and Matt were just sitting here waiting in suspense.
“Babe calm down, it’s bad for the baby to be stressed out.” Matt said rubbing my hand.

“I’m not stressed, I’m irritated, why couldn’t we go back with them?” I asked. He shrugged and I sighed.

“Babe I think we should move.” I said, he looked at me with a face.

“Why in the hell would I move from my house?” He asked.

“Well the house is only three rooms, and I know that I’m going to want more kids, and three rooms isn’t going to be enough, for one, you have a room for a music room, then I have one for my fashion. We need a bigger house.” I said and he looked as if he was contemplating it.

“Maybe, we’ll talk about that at home tonight.” He said and I smiled. The door opened and Jimmy walked out with a big smile.

“So?” I asked.

“So, they’re going to go check it out and Officer Victoria is going to talk with a lawyer and get a court date out.” Jimmy said holding Leana.

“Awesome. So wanna go catch some lunch and then you can head to Grace?” I asked and Jimmy looked at the rest.

“That sounds like an excellent idea Valary. Thank you for the suggestion.” He said and we walked out. I grabbed Matt’s hand and gave Jimmy a weird look.

“Is he on crack or something?” I asked.

“No I think it was because ehe finally got a day to be himself and not have to worry about Grace. He found a stress reliever, and probably because he knows that him and Leana will get John in their custody not his ‘moms’.” Matt said and we got in the car.

“Oh that makes sense.” I said and Matt followed Jimmy’s car and we went to The Beach Café. I got out and smiled. I love this place. It’s name is so deceiving, I had my bachlorette party here, it’s a bar, well in the back it is. The front is a café that sells coffee and lunch. I walked in with the rest and went to the front person.

“Four.” I said and the guy smiled.

“Ok that will be $32.65.” He said and I handed him my credit card. He swiped it and gave it back.

“Alright this way.” A waitress said and we followed her. She sat us at a table right in front of the stage, you can also do karaoke. I crossed my legs and looked through the menu.

“So Val do you think you’ll have a boy or girl?” Leana asked.

“I think a boy, this little one can sure kick.” I said, ironically because when I ended my sentence the baby kicked.

“So when do you find out the sex?” She asked.

“Um I think the doctor said next Tuesday, at my appointment.” I said looking at Matt he nodded.

“You have to come right over and tell us.” She said.

“Alright, well actually Michelle is the first person to know.” I said and she smiled.

“I meant after her.” She laughed and the waitress walked over.

“What can I get you to drink?” She asked.

“Um I’ll have a summer juice.” I said.

“Beer.” Matt said.

“Actually we don’t sell alcohol in the café until five.” She said.

“Alright, um a lemonade then.”

“Awe ruin all my fun, Dr. Pepper.” Jimmy said.

“Caramel Mocha.” Leana said giving Jimmy a look.

“Ok I’ll be right back with that.” She said.

“Really Jimmy you have to go up to the hospital.” Leana said.

“Sorry I didn’t know that having one beer would affect me that much.” He said.

“James Owen Sullivan, you have to go up to the hospital, which has police, you have to see Grace, and talk to the doctor, do you really want to be tipsy?” She asked.

“Hey why don’t we calm down and change the subject?” I asked and Leana sighed.

“Fine.” She said.

“Ok so I was thinking that maybe tomorrow you and the girls could come over so we can get colors and everything down for the nursery. But we can’t put anything up.” I said. Leana raised her eye brow.

“We’re going to be moving into a bigger house.” I said and they nodded.

“Dude you’re gonna move?” Jimmy asked Matt.

“Unfortunately yes, I’m going to miss my house; so many memories.” He said and fake cried.

“Oh man up ya baby.” I said and grabbed his hand.

“What ever.” He said.

“So can we come up to see Grace later, after dinner with his parents?” I asked.

“Sure, if it’s not too late, visiting hours end at 8 or 9.” Leana said.

“I know, we’ll make it.” I said and the waitress came with our drinks.

“Ok now what would you like to eat?” She asked.

“Um a Beach Burger and steak fries with cheese.” I said.

“Would you like a sauce?” She asked, I shook my head. A Beach Burger is a classic hamburger with bacon, ham, three cheeses, steak bacon, eggs, and salt.

“I would like the meat loaf.” Leana said.

“Um the Early Bird Special.” Matt said. I shook my head at him.

“Hmm, the fried chicken with barbeque sauce.” Jimmy said. She nodded and walked away. My phone started ringing so I answered it.

“Hello.” I said.

“Hey Val, it’s Jess.” I heard.

“Oh hey. What’s up?” I asked.

“Nothing much, visiting Grace, rather Andy is in there talking with her, and then a random dude walked in. I think it was one of her friends.” She said.

“Grace does have friends.” I said and Jimmy looked at me.

“Yeah so, is Jimmy coming up soon?” She asked.

“Yeah, after we eat.” I said.

“Alright, Grace seems fine, but I think her head hurts.” She said.

“Ok, I’ll tell Jimmy, see ya soon.” I said and hung up. I set my phone in my purse and the food came. I took a bite of my burger and looked at Jimmy.

“Ok so, Jess said that Grace is awake but her head hurts. Andy and some dude are in there right now.” I said and Jimmy got a very protective dad look.

“Jimmy Andy is in there, and she has a boyfriend.” I said. He sighed and took a bite of his food.

“So Matt, what do you want to have, a boy or girl?” Leana asked.

“I want a little girl.” He said. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Awe he does have a soft side.” Leana said and awed at him.

“Man I wish you could have your baby now, that kid is going to be so spoiled.” Jimmy said.

“No, my child is going to be grounded, and not have his or her father’s fame get to their head.” I said.

“Mine too.” Leana said.

“You want kids?” Jimmy gaped at her.

“Of course, but not until after Grace is better.” She said.

“Oh thank god.” He took a big sigh of relief.

“You’re weird.” I said and finished. Everyone else followed and we paid and left.

“So we’ll see ya later right?” Jimmy asked.

“Yeah, oh and when Grace gets out of the hospital you think we can record a song with her?” Matt asked.

“Maybe, depends on how she feels.” He said.

“Ok, tomorrow we are in the studio.” Matt said and got in the car.

Grace’s POV

I giggled at the joke that Jake said and the door opened. I turned my head and saw dad and Leana walk in.

“Hey.” I said.

“Yo, hey Andy and guy I don’t know.” Dad said.

“This is Jake, my new friend.” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey y'all. Sorry for the wait, for those who read. Please comment for me

Ok so i have a question,

Should I have Grace and James break up and her and Jake go out or should Grace and James break up and she stay single, or should they stay together???

Long ass question.
So school sucks, Exams in a week-ish. Can't wait.

PEACE
LOVE
LIFE

♥TH3 R3V♥