Sequel: More Than You Know
Status: active when I want it to be.

The Rev's Undying Syn

Home Sweet Home

Grace’s POV

I thought over what Val said thoroughly I just can’t be with James anymore, I mean he was gone when I crashed. Everyone left a few hours ago except dad. He was snoozing in the chair. I smiled and turned over. Man my life is both amazing and horrible. I heard a sound from over by dad and then I heard dad stretch and yawn.

“Hey kiddo.” He said coming up by me. I smiled and looked at him.

“So what time is it?” Dad asked.

“About 6 in the morning.” I said.

“Hey mind if I start packing your things?” He asked. I shook my head and he grabbed my bag and started putting my stuff in it. The door opened and a nurse and Dr. Forreman walked in.

“Good morning Grace. Mr. Sullivan.” He said.

“Hello.” I said and watched the nurse go and check my stuff and looked at the doctor and he nodded. She started to unhook me.

“Alright, we’re going to unhook you from the machines and let you be on your own. You won’t leave until after ten though.” Dr. Forreman said. I nodded. The nurse started wheeling the machines out.

“So can I walk around?” I asked.

“Yes you can, you can even go to the cafeteria.” He said. I nodded and dad looked at the doctor.

“So is she basically cancer free?” He asked.

“Yes, since taking the tumor out the cancer cell count has dropped tremendously.” He said and I smiled.

“Alright well thank you Dr. Forreman.” Dad said and the doctor walked out. I slipped out of the bed and started walking, I stumbled a little, since I hadn’t walked in a while. Dad helped support me and we walked down to the café. Dad got me a cheeseburger and fries with a soda. I sat down at a table and dad sat in front of me.

“Gosh it feels awesome to be down here.” I said and took a bite of the burger. I was in pure cheesy heaven. I smiled and dad’s phone went off.

“Hello.” Dad said.

“Yeah, um no, we are not interested in doing and interview. Alright if you are going to be complete asses we won’t ever do anything for you again. Fine whatever, yeah sure, we’ll see ya in two weeks.” Dad hung up.

“Who was that?” I asked.

“Some magazine, wants A7x to do a photoshoot and an interview.” He said taking a bite of his burger.

“I really wish it was 10 right now.” I said. Dad smiled and nodded.

“Me too, hospitals are getting really old.” He said.

“Yeah to you maybe, but I’ve been stuck here for a while.” I said.

“I know. So when we get home what do you wanna do?” He asked.

“Um, first break up with James, then watch movies.” I said.

“Why are you breaking up with James?” Dad asked surprised.

“Because he wasn’t there for me when I needed him.” I said and we got up and walked up to my room and saw Aunt Jess and Andy. I ran and hugged Andy and he oofed.

“So you’re up.” He said and hugged me back. Aunt Jess hugged me and I sat on the bed.

“Why can’t it be ten yet?” I asked out loud.

“Because it isn’t.” Andy said.

“Ok Mr. Sarcasm.” I said. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me. Aunt Jess got out a camera and I smiled and she took a picture.

“Mom I hate pictures.” Andy said.

“Too bad, I can do what I want, I own you.” She said.

“You do?” He asked.

“Yes, I am your mother, I own you.” She said and sat down in the chair.

“So it’s nine.” Dad said. I smiled and started playing a game me and Andy made up. The door opened and Dr. Forreman walked in.

“Hello Grace.” He said.

“Can I leave yet?” I asked.

“Once your dad signs these papers, yes.” He said. I screamed and smiled and dad signed the papers and I grabbed my shoes and walked out of the room. Andy was next to me.

“We’re bringing you home.” Andy said as we got to the parking garage. He showed me to the car and I got in, him next to me. Aunt Jess and Dad walked out and got in.

“Ok I really wanna go home.” I said and Aunt Jess nodded. She drove us home and I got out after hugging Andy. I walked up to the house and opened the door. I heard voices.

“Oh my gosh I love this house.” I screeched. Leana’s head popped around the corner and I smiled.

“Grace!” She said and hugged me.

“Leana.” I said and hugged her back.

“Ok go get changed and do your thing we’ll be talking business.” Dad said and I went up to my room and got out new PJ’s. I got out my phone and dialed James’ number and waited.

“Hello.” He said.

“Hey James.” I said.

“Are you out of the hospital?” He asked.

“Yeah, I have something to tell you.” I said.

“Oh my god that is so great.” Completely ignoring the last part of my sentence.

“James I have something to tell you.” I said.

“I am coming over.” He said at the same time.

“James we’re over!” I yelled and he got quiet.

“What?” He asked after a while.

“I’m sorry, it’s just that when I was in the hospital and crashed you were in Santa Barbara. I can’t trust you.” I said.

“But Grace, we’re perfect for eachother.” He said.

“No, you are perfect for Niecy.” I said. I hung up and tears formed. I like James but he hurt me. I got up and put on my robe. I wrapped my arms around my waist and noticed how small it was. I sneaked into Dad and Leana’s bathroom and stepped on the scale. I waited and looked down. 82lbs. I stared in shock. I am what 5’6. That is too skinny. I need to eat man. I stepped off and got on my slippers and went back to my room and grabbed my hat and went downstairs.

“So yeah, after Sunday we’re done recording the album.” I heard Uncle Matt say. I walked in and sat down next to Dad and laid on his side. He wrapped his arm around me and the continued talking.

“So Grace you happy about recording with us?” Matt asked.

“Yeah, ecstatic.” I said with my eyes closed.

“You ok?” Dad asked. I nodded and curled up more, suddenly cold.

“Ok so we’re gonna head out.” Matt said and him and Val walked out.

“Alright so, let’s watch a movie.” Leana said and went to grab a movie. She put it in and sat down next to me. WE watched for a while before I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in FOREVER!!!!! I am sooo sorry, I feel bad. I've been working on things on other stories, and I keep forgetting to get my flash drive out of my backpack and type more and update. So from now on I will update every other day, hopefully.

Ok so comments on her and James breaking up.

I should put a sequel up shouldn't I? What should I call it?
And in the sequel I'm going to need a couple people to be in it. For three people who are coming up soon in this one.

And I need a wife for Zacky and Johnny. So if you could, comment and say if you wanna be in it. But to be in it, I need a picture and a name, at least for the wife for Zacky and wife for Johnny. More info soon.

OmJizz_A7x