Sequel: More Than You Know
Status: active when I want it to be.

The Rev's Undying Syn

Oh How We All Love A ***ous Mother

After walking into the police station and getting the box of Marcey's past I drove home. Oh yeah this is Michelle's POV and I went to the police station and got Marcey's records. I got home and Brian and the guys took Grace to the studio with them so we had time.

"Leana I got it." i said and she walked over by me eating a Popsicle.

"You are married to Jimmy aren't you?" I laughed and set the box down.

"Wow she has that many records?" She asked. I nodded. I took out a folder and opened it. It showed a picture of her with a little boy. Why would the police station have a personal picture?

"I don't know Michelle, but this is some good stuff." Leana said.

"Wait I said that out loud?" I asked and she nodded.

"Did Marcey have another child?" I asked.

"I have no idea but she got busted four times for drug addiction." Leana said handing me a paper saying that she was arrested for doing Cocaine, Heroine, Methamphetamine.

"Wow." Was all I said.

"Yeah oh wow. She tried to kill herself six times." Leana said. I grabbed the paper and it showed a picture of her on the floor, and all pale.

"Wow did she really hate her life that much?" I asked.

"I guess. Hey what's this?" She asked grabbing a yellow folder. It said Confidential. I scrunched my eyebrows and I opened it. I saw a few court papers but I ran across a paper that shocked all of us.

Marcey Anne Powlinski yesterday tried to kill her daughter and son. She did succeed with killing her son but she told us she had drugs in her system. This resulted in her being admitted to Seattle Institute For The Insane.

"She tried to kill Grace, and she did have a son." I said and heard to door.

"Shit." I said and grabbed all the papers and tried to put them in the box but someone found me.

"What's that stuff?" I heard and turned to see Grace.

"Um well we wanted to find some things out about your mom." I said telling the truth.

"All you need to know is she was a bitch and hated me with all her guts." She said and walked up the stairs. I saw Brian walk in laughing with the guys. When they saw me and Leana sitting there the shut up.

"Why so tense babe?" Jimmy asked walking over to Leana.

"Jimmy Marcey tried to kill Grace." She cried.

"What?" He asked I showed him the paper. He huffed and walked up the stairs.

Grace's POV

I sat on the bed and cried. They found out." I said and reached under my shirt and felt the scar on my abdomen. Which was from what I think Michelle and Leana found out about. I felt a tear fall and I put my shirt down and heard the door. I got up and walked over and opened it.

"Grace how could your mother do that to you?" He asked hugging me.

"She hated me." I simply said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I was just like my father." I said.

"Oh, well she should have gone with it not gone all insane." He said.

" I know but there isn't any way to go back in time to fix it." I said and leaned into Jimmy. We were sitting on the bed.

"When she tried to, you know, did it leave any scars?" He asked.

"One." I said and stood up and lifted my shirt and showed it.

"Wow." He said.

"Ya know right now is the only time I've ever seen you so serious." I said looking at him.

"Well I wish I were there for you, heck I wish I knew about you." He said and hugged me and kissed my forehead. I heard a cough and looked up and saw Leana.

"Awe a father daughter moment and I just ruined it." She said and walked in and sat on my other side.

"Leana what else did you guys find out?" I asked.

"That she killed her son." She said quietly.

"He was two." I said starting to cry.

"TWO?!" Jimmy yelled.

"Yeah she said that she never wanted to have another child and then went all psycho and threw things at us. I was seven. She then grabbed a knife and gave me my scar and stabbed my little brother three times, once in the back, and twice in the heart." I cried.

"Wow I never knew she was so mental." Jimmy finally said.

"Yeah but I learned to deal. Music saved me, it kept me going." I said.

"What do you mean?" Leana asked.

"Every morning I would wake up and cry because I wanted to die. But when I heard music blasting from my stereo I thought differently. And for some reason there was always a song on having to keep going , and that one day something good would happen. And it did." I smiled and hugged Jimmy.

"Awe thanks little one. Let's go downstairs by the rest of them." He said and we all ran down the stairs and I ran up and hugged Michelle and everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short and it sucks but I think that the cutesie Father/Daughter moment was amazing. Who knew Jimmy was so sensative. I think that I should start making happy chapters but IDK. I kinda like the cute 'Jimmy must give Grace the best life' chapters. I might do that next one. I need comments people or I might not update.

This chapter and story is dedicated to FightinTheUrge2LuvU she is amazing and you should read her story. Death eaters make the best boyfriends! I really like it and I know she's gonna read this so Thank You For Reading This My Fellow Draco Malfoy Luver!

{AN:Hey dont mind the first link it doesn't seem to work.}

Toxic Grip~~OUT