Sequel: More Than You Know
Status: active when I want it to be.

The Rev's Undying Syn

Faking My Emotions

I finished getting on my bracelets and dad walked into my room.

“Ok can you at least come and say hi to your family?” Dad asked.

“Um, well I could, but I hate all of them.” I said.

“Grace, please. All of Avenged is going to be there. Ya know what? How ‘bout this, you come, say hi, talk a little, pretend you’re all sad cause of her death, have some of the food, and at around three I’ll bring you over to James’ house.” He said and I looked at him.

“What’s in it for me?” I asked.

“Um, well I’ll let you come on Avenged next tour.” He said.

“Ya know, I do sing? And play lots of instruments?” I asked.

“Yes. I’ll talk to Shadz, but please come?” He asked.

“Fine, but no later than three.” I said.

“Ok let’s go and help Leana get the food out.” He said and we ran downstairs. I saw Leana over a pot on the stove and smelt pancakes and bacon.

“Ok Jimmy and Grace, I have pancakes and bacon on the table, eat up and I’ll be in there in a minute.” She said and I looked at her.

“You are now my favorite person.” I said and hugged her smallness.

“Thank you, but eat little missy. I may be married to your father but I and still an adult and I won’t stand for your stupid teenage attitude.” She said looking up at me. I nodded and skipped over to the table and saw all of Avenged.

“What when did you get here? Was I sleeping? Im so confused.” I rambled as I sat down. All of them looked at me.

“What? I tend to think out loud.” I smiled and they nodded and ate.

“So Matt, Grace can sing.” Dad said and Matt looked at him like ‘and?’

“Please let me sing on your album!” I begged and he looked at me.

“I’ll get on my knees and give you the puppy dog lip and eyes.” I said and heard a scoff.

“Grace just eat.” Leana said and I pouted and grabbed some grub. Leana watched me eat and when we finished eating dad and Avenged stood up.

“Well let’s go meet some people.” Brian said and I walked out and sat in back of the Escalade.

“Grace, please act sad.” Dad said as he got in. Leana got in after him.

“I will.” I said and dad started driving. I laughed and dad kept driving. WE arrived at the house and I wrinkled my nose and we got out.

“Remember our deal.” Dad said as we walked in. I tried my hardest to cry when I saw my grandma.

“Oh Gracey!” She yelped and walked over and hugged me. I pretended to hug back but instead looked at dad and fake gagged. He tried to suppress a giggle while Leana smacked his chest. Grandma let go and looked at me.

“This must be extremely hard for you.” She said.

“Yeah I don’t think I can go on without her.” I fake cried. Man those three years of Drama really pay off. She walked away shaking her head. I walked over to the food table and saw Rhubarb crap.

“Ewie.” I said and grabbed a cracker.

“So how you holding up?” I heard and saw Andrew.

“I’m fine, happy she’s gone, but no one can know that.” I said and he smiled.

“Same here.” He said. “She was a disgrace to the Powlinski family name.” I giggled and he smiled.

“Ya know, I am happy you showed me the rock music, but I never found out who the band was.” I said.

“Oh yeah, bout that, it was a7x.” He laughed and my mouth dropped.

“It was my father’s band?” I asked and he nodded. I saw my Uncle Vlad walk over, he is a rich man who owns a hotel chain called Powlinski Hotel. I’ve stayed there, the food is nasty.

“Grace. How are you doing?” He asked in his thick English accent.

“Fine, I’m living with my dad now.” I said.

“Really? And whom might that be?” He asked looking around. I pointed to dad, who was laughing with Aunt Jess, and Uncle Vlad got a look of disgust.

“That young man, he must be no older than 25.” He said.

“Nope dads the same age as mom was.” I said leaning on the table with a cup.

“30 years old, so he was 15 when you were born?” He asked.

“Of course, so was mom.” I said and he nodded.

“Well you know my home is always open to you.” He said and walked away.

“I’ve never liked him.” I said to Andrew.

“Me either, but at least you don’t have to see him every night.” He said.

“Why do you see him every night?” I asked looking at him.

“Since he lives here in Cali, he has a hotel in Riverside, and I’m moving there next week to work at the hotel.” He said with a snarl.

“Why do you have to work for him?” I asked.

“I got my girlfriend pregnant and mom’s making me.” He said sipping his drink.

“Oh I’m sorry; I can’t exactly help you there.” I said. He sighed and nodded. I stood there and saw Leana, Dad, and Aunt Jess walk over.

“Hey kid.” Aunt Jess said hugging me. I smiled.

“I don’t like Uncle Vlad.” I bluntly said.

“No one does Grace, no one does. I grew up with him, trust me no one does.” She laughed.

“I feel bad for Germaine.” I said and she nodded.

“Me too, thank the lord she looks like her mother.” Aunt Jess laughed and Andrew left.

“Grace it’s about time dad takes you to James’.” Leana said about two hours later. I nodded. I found dad and we walked out to Escalade and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe another update!!!!

Sorry I havent updated in a long while!!! I started high school and life sucks.
I babysit on thursdays and have school, which means homework. I have a study hall but I like to read to.

ToLoseControl