Status: Had to go back to school, will update first chance I get. Thanks. :(

Wishes (Year One)

I wish he could keep that promise.

It was a sunny day but clouds were scattered across the sky. We pulled up to the beach. No one was here really. I looked at Oliver and he just smiled at me. He had taken off his jacket and it was now set on front of the car. I looked in front of me and took off my shoes and stepped into the sand. I felt someone come behind me.

"I read on yer wish list the 'spend the day at the beach' one and decided teh make it 'appen." he said quietly from behind me. I turned around and threw my arms around his neck and hugged him. He hugged me back and lifted me off the ground a bit. He set me back down and I still hugged him. I was crying. I couldn't help it. No one had ever really tried to make a wish come true for me.

"Sammeh, are yeh cryin'?" Oliver asked as he rubbed a hand on my back. I felt his arms move to my thighs and pick me up. I felt myself falling but it was just Oliver sitting down. He held me in his lap and tried to comfort me. "It's gonn' be okay whatever it is, Sammeh. I promise." I really wish he could keep that promise.

I just agreed by nodding my head and just held onto him. Why was he so sweet to me? Well I mean I know it's kind of obvious but we will both be hated by my brother.

"Yeh okay now?" he asked and I nodded again. He pulled my face to look at him. He wiped the tears from my eyes and kissed my forehead. It was quiet between us as he left his lips against my forehead.

"I've never to a beach before." I said quietly. He pulled away slowly and looked at me.

"Realleh? Well come on, love, get up and let's 'ave an ace time." he said standing up with me still in his arms and started to walk to the water. He set me down half way there and I took off running to the water. I stood in it so when the waves would come up and get just to my calves below my leggings. Oliver slipped off his shoes and socks and rolled up his jeans and joined me. We played around a bit until all of the sudden the sky got a lot darker and the sun disappeared. A somewhat cold gust of wind hit me and I was shivering. We got out of the water and stood in the sand.

"Bloody weather." Oliver said. "Stay 'ere." he ran back to the car and grabbed the jacket off of his hood of his car and ran back to me and handed it to me. I slipped my arms through the sleeves and pulled it tight around me. He grabbed our shoes and slipped his back on and held mine in his hand. He rolled back down his pants and we began to walk along the beach.

He was about a foot and a half away from me and I could see him look over at me every few seconds. I smiled to myself as his hand bumped into mine but what I wasn't expecting was him to grab my wrist and pull me to his side. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, holding me to him. We continued walking and just enjoyed the time. We passed a few people among the beach, most leaving due to the change of weather.

I stopped completely when I felt water drop onto my cheek. I looked up and another landed on my face. Soon it was pouring. Oliver began to laugh as I did. He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up to him and he smiled down to me and began to lean down a bit. I decided to mess with him a bit. I quickly kissed his cheek and the got out of his arms and accidentally knocking him on his butt.

I looked back to him as the rain poured down on him. He began to laugh and then jumped up, I then booked it. I ran as fast as I could but apparently I wasn't fast enough cause his arms wrapped around me and picked me up. Soon after that we were falling to the ground due to the wet sand and collision from running. Oliver hit the ground first and I landed on him face down. I began to laugh and he did too. He then put his hands on my face and pulled my face down to his and pressed out lips together.

His lips were so warm and it was like a drug, so addicting. Worse than the first two times but at the same time so much better. He rolled us over so he was over me, his hands now holding him up. his lips moved with mine so perfectly. He finally pulled away. I looked up to him. He looked so beautiful right now. With the rain falling behind him and his hair wet, his hat gone probably from the fall. His lips in a perfect smile. He looked like an angel. I began to sit up and pressed my lips against his, pushing him back up into a sitting position.

I pulled my lips from his. I got up and held out my hand for him. He chuckled and took it, pulling me to him. He pressed his lips to my lips once again only for a moment. We then got up and walked back to the car, hand in hand. We got into the car and instantly turned it on to get the heater on. While we waited for the car to heat up, Oliver pulled me over to him with ease and onto his lap facing him so I was straddling his legs with mine.

He smiled up at me and pressed his lips to mine. We began to make out and my fingers were tangled in his wet hair. His lips moved down to my neck where he kissed and sucked, his hands on my thighs under my dress, squeezing ever so lightly. He pressed his lips to mine once more and then moved me back to my seat.

We began our drive back to Sheffield. It was filled with bathroom/gas stops, kisses, music, food, and more kisses. Finally we were pulled in front of my house. The lights were all off. Oliver kissed me once more.

"Thank you so much, Oliver. It really mean so much to me." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hugged me back. I got out of the car after saying goodnight and walked to the house. Oliver didn't pull away until after I was inside and door closed.

"I made my way upstairs and to my room. I laid down on my bed, falling asleep, thinking of how Oliver just made two of my wishes come true in a day. I sleepily reached into my night stand drawer and pulled out the list and a pen. I quickly crossed off Spend day at the beach and be kissed in the rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it! :D