Status: Had to go back to school, will update first chance I get. Thanks. :(

Wishes (Year One)

I wish I knew what was going on.

"Sammeh, wake up." I heard a soft voice whisper into my ear. I felt weight on top of me. I opened my eyes to find Oliver on top of me. I just stared at him and how close he was.

"Finally. Come along, get up, get showered and dressed and let's go." he rolled off of me. I sat up.

"Where are we going?" I asked, my voice cracking a bit. He let a smile onto his face.

"Can't tell yeh that one. It's a surprise." he said. I let a sigh escaped past my lips and got up, going to my bathroom. After taking a shower I re entered my room in a towel.

"Can you close your eyes?" I asked him. He let a small laugh and I stared at him.

"Fine, Fine. Not lookin'." he said as he covered his eyes and faced away from me. I went to my closet and threw some clothes on. I quickly brushed my teeth, hair, and applied a small amount of makeup. I looked at Oliver who was focused on my pictures that were on my wall, some old and some new. He was wearing black skinny jeans, converse, what looked like a black with green lining letterman jacket that said 'Drop Dead' and a flannel beneath that. He had a black and green hat that said 'Drop Dead' also and a pair of glasses.

"I like that jacket." I said. He turned to me and smiled.

"Thanks. I designed it for my clothin' line. And yeh look great Sammeh." he said. I smiled. "Come on before anybody wakes up." It was like 4 in the morning.

We crept downstairs and out the door. We got into Oliver's car and left. He drove with one hand on the wheel. I made sure my seat belt was secure and on.

"So you aren't going to hint to me what we're doing at all?" I pressed. He smirked.

"Nope." he popped his p. I rolled my eyes and let a small laugh out. "Let's just say that I'm makin the most of these last days before tour starts." I looked over to him. he looked to me for a moment and then back to the road. "What?"

"Nothing." I smiled and then turned on the radio and stared out the window. We pulled into a parking lot in front of a jewelry store. I went to unbuckle my seat belt but Oliver stopped me.

"Wait here. I will be just a moment." he said as he set his hands on mine to stop me. I nodded and he got out of the car and jogged inside. Not 40 seconds later was he getting into the drivers seat. He turned to me and handed me a box.

"Here." he said. I carefully took the box from his hand.

"Oliver, you-"

"Just open it, Sammeh. Don't be stubborn." he said with a chuckle. I let out a sigh and pulled the ribbon open and took off the top. In side was a bird necklace. It was beautiful. I looked to Oliver. "Yeh like it?" he asked hopefully. I reached across the middle and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

"Thank you. I love it, Oliver." I said as I pulled away from him. He put it on me. It was a tad bit shorter than my cross so it fit perfectly. We continued the drive. We listened to music and had small talk almost the whole drive. About 3 hours into the drive I was getting antsy.

"Oliver. Can we at least pull over if it's gonna take any longer? I need to pee." I whined. He chuckled.

"Fine, fine. We 'ave another three 'ours or so anyways, so might as well let yeh." he smiled as he pulled into a gas stop. He filled up the tank as I went to the rest room. Once back into the car, I interrogated him.

"Are you kidnapping me? Why are we traveling 6 hours by car to get somewhere? Are we coming back tonight?"

"Sammeh, calm yerself and don't worry bout it. I promise it will all be worth it. So settle yerself and relax and enjoy the ride." he said. I let out a long sigh and relaxed. I guess I ended up falling asleep cause when I woke up Oliver was calling my name.

I looked out the window and we passed a sign that read "Welcome to Carbis Bay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sam

The next one will be longer, I promise.

Thanks! :)