Status: Had to go back to school, will update first chance I get. Thanks. :(

Wishes (Year One)

I wish he would let me live my life.

I rolled over in my bed and ran into something. Or I should say someone. I then remembered that Oliver had stayed the night with me last night. I smiled and opened my eyes. There was Savvy sitting against my headboard. It scared me so I screamed and fell off my bed. She laughed.

"What? You 'pectin Oli to stay? It's like 11. 'e came back this morning. I knew he didn't work. Once your brother left 'e told me that 'e stayed over 'ere." She said. She put a cigarette in between her lips and took a drag.

"Oh." Was all I said as I stood up and got back onto the bed.

"'e also told me that one of 'is mates are 'aving a party and we're goin'." She said as she got up.

"What? No. Chris won't let me go." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Then I will convince 'im. 'e 'as to let you live sometimes. Aren't ya 18?"

"Not yet. I will be in August. And he won't let me." I said. I know for a fact he would completely disagree. He thinks that I would be dangering myself. I can hear his answer already right now.

_______________________________________________________________________

"No. Absolutely not." he said as he crossed his arms across his chest. Savvy threw her hands in the air.

"Why the bloody 'ell not?!" she yelled. he sighed and rolled his eyes. He then looked at me. I know what he wanted to say. I shook my head no. I would tell them when I'm ready.

"Because! I just said. I will not let my sister be exposed to that kind of scene." he sat down on the couch. Savvy plopped next to him.

"What scene? The same scene you and I are in. The same scene Oli and 'is mates are in? She's almost eight-fuckin'-teen. Let her live her life out to the fullest." I winced when she said that. Chris let out a groan and looked at me.

"You go but you're staying out of trouble. Understand? I'm serious, Samantha." he said while pointing at me. Savvy slapped the hand that was pointing at me.

"It's rude to point, douche." she said. He looked at me expectantly.

"Ok. I promise." I said. He got up and walked away. Savvy squealed and did a happy dance and she pulled my hands.

"I brought stuff over for you to try on earlier. Let's go get ready. We have 3 hours." She smiled.

"That's way more than enough time. No rush, dude." I said but she put up her hand.

"Not for me. You have no clue." She pulled me upstairs.

_______________________________________________________

"You look so fuckin' great! Damn I'm the master." she smiled brightly. I just rolled my eyes and looked in the mirror. I wore a Jimmy Hendrix t-shirt that Savvy cut at the top to make hang off one shoulder a bit. I was wearing dark red skinny jeans and heeled ankle-booties. She gave me a bulky leather black bracelet and some pretty dangle earings. I never wore this much make up. I wore usually the basics like eyeliner and mascara. Once in a while some foundation or eyeshadow. My hair was straightened and perfect, not frizzy or any flaw with it at all.

Savvy looked like a million bucks herself too. Her shirt came to the top of her belly button and you could see her piercing. He jeans were super tight but they looked good along with her small ankle booties. Savvy's phone went off.

"It's Oli. He's outside waiting." Savvy said as she grabbed her purse that sat on my bed. "Hey is it okay of I stay the night after tonight? I will have Oli drive us back if he's not too pissed." I nodded my head. "Cool. You can put your house keys in my purse or whatever else ya need." She smiled. I gathered somethings and handed them to her and she stuffed them in her purse. I heard the horn honk outside and someone yelling.

"Come on. Oli gets like a little girl when people make him late." she laughed as she led the way downstairs and outside. Oliver was outside leaning against his car smoking a cigarette. He stared at me wide eyed the whole time when I walked to the car. Savvy laughed.

"Pick up your jaw, cous'. I'm not letting you touch her with a ten meter pole." Savvy said. Oli laughed and threw his cigarette butt on the floor, stepping on it after.

"Too late." he said wickedly with laughter. We all just laughed. I got into the backseat and Oliver drove off.

"Where's Chris?" I asked while leaning forward. Oliver slammed on the brakes a little and caused me to lurch forward even more and hit the back of his seat.

"'e is already there." Oliver said while I rubbed my shoulder. Savvy looked back at me.

"Put your seat belt on. Oli sucks at drivin'." she laughed and Oliver scoffed.

"Not even." We all laughed again. I felt happy right now but I kept getting this tugging feeling at me like something bad was going to happen. Hopefully this would be a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Samantha
Savvy

Next chapter will be better. I promise! :D I have great plans for this story so don't give up on me yet.

Thanks! :)