Status: In Progress

Catch a Falling Star

Chapter I

I did not like the feeling of being watched. The boy, now my partner for the semester, that the professor forced me to sit next to, has his eyes glued to the side of my head for the past thirty minutes. Never has the boy looked away; his eyes watching me similar to the way a tiger watches an antelope before it attacks.

"Page 647 and the ingredients are within the cupboard. Next class we will test them so you must finish today." The professor said in his monotone voice.

The boy popped the textbook open and started flipping through to page 647. I found myself surprised to see note on different potions they had done in years past. Suddenly, shame fell upon me for stereotyping the blond-haired boy beside mo so quickly.

When 647 reared its head, it took all the power within me not to gag. A love potion? You have to be kidding me. Blondie smirked at me. I smirked right back. I wasn't going to be the genie pig next class. Trust me, I know people.

~~

I near sprinted out the door when the bell rang, for class did not go so well. Every chance Blondie had, he quickly took. Always grabbing my hand or arm, pressing up against me to watch over my shoulder to "check the potion". Bullshit.

Slipping outside, I stayed within the shadows walking to the small hut that housed the teacher in charge of my next class. Scanning the class, I began to relax for Blondie was no where in sight.

"It must be fate."

Damn...spoke too soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I realize that for them both being sixteen they don't need the Care of Magical Creatures class, but I'm changing some things up a bit.
This is my first time putting a story up on Mibba, so any comments are greatly appreciated!
Rate, review, comment, critique please!
-Kait