Waves & the Both of us

The plan

I watched them through the bus window, they were so cute. I've never seen her so happy with anyone ever since I met her. They hugged, as he whispered in her ear... 'I want what they have someday.' I thought to myself as I layed my head on my arms that were resting on the seat.

I heard the door open and she walked in, "SO." I stated, "You never told me you had a boyfriend."

"I don't," She laughed, "Nick is just my friend..." She said the last part lowly, as she walked towards the back of the bus.

"Well, we're just going to have to do something about that now aren't we..." I said, to myself, as I followed her, "So... do you like him?"

"Of course," She said, quickly, "Can't you tell?"

I just nodded, "Why aren't you two together? He obviously has feelings for you." I said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world... and it WAS.

"I don't know," She shrugged, "We're both too busy."

"Please," I said, tilting my head to the side, "NO YOUR NOT."

She just ignored me while she put her hair up into a messy bun.

"Your both going to be stuck with eachother for the next four months," I said loudly, crossing my arms over my chest, "I say, this is a good a time as any."

She just let out a sigh, and crawled into a bottom bunk, "Wake me up when Nick gets here, would ya?"

I just let out a breath, "Okayyyy." As she closed the curtain.

'I HAVE to find a way to get them together...' I thought, as I grabbed a sweater and walked over to Nick's bus, 'There HAS to be someone other than him on this bus.'

I knocked, and heard a loud, 'STOPPIT KEVVVV! I WANNA GET IT!!!' I laughed to myself as the door flung open. And there, before me, was the most beautiful boy I had ever layed eyes
on.

"Hey..." He said, breathlessly.

"Um, HI." I said, "I'm Miranda's friend, Camilla."

He stuck out his hand, "I'm Joe... Miranda's OTHER friend." I gladly shook it.

"Hi." I said, while grinning absentmindedly, "So." I said, snapping out of my trance, "We have to do something about... HER AND NICK." I whispered the last part quietly.

"OH I KNOW," He said stepping off the bus and closing the door behind him, "TELL ME ABOUT IT. They OBVIOUSLY need to be together, but neither of them will do a thing about it."

"Yeah, I watched them for a couple minutes and their already making me sick." I said, laughing.

He laughed, too, "HMM....well... we need to think of a plan." He said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M HORRIBLE, I KNOW. I know I said I would update often and I didn't, this is me apologizing to all of my reader ( if I even have them now ) for not updating in over a month. I have no excuse other than college life and travelling. I promise PROMISE promise I will update this on almost a daily basis, I did a double post today. So, I'm really sorry and I promise to keep my promise this time, my word.

Enough of my rambling, this is a short chapter, I know, there will be more from now on. HOPE YOU ENJOY, just don't forget to COMMENT and SUSCRIBE :)