Status: I'm back

Never Saw It Coming

Come Again

The name’s Black, Savanya Black. Hahahaha jkjk just kidding. Anyway, my name’s Savanya Angel Black, I’ll be 16 in two month (July 25), and I live with my mom in Brooklyn, New York. I never met my dad and that’s fine because I have a great mom. My mom is Angel Gonzalez, best designer in all New York. She hopes to be known worldwide one day. Even though we have money we don’t show it because, my mom is saving so I can have everything she never had. I have the two best friends in the whole world, Aaliyah Lee and Adrianna Garcia. At school we’re known as the A.S.A. Girls, not because of money, or being the prettiest, or even because we are some boy-crazy cheerleaders. At our school money means nothing. It’s about what you can do and how well you hold yourself. My girls and I are all experts in different things; Aaliyah is a black belt in tae kwon do, Adrianna has boxed and took jiu jitsu since she was four, and I am the current country champ of underground mixed martial arts, guys and girls. We go to every party that is worthwhile but we throw the best one’s in all New York. You would think I’m happy having the coolest mom, the best friends, and being at the top at school, doing what I want, when I want but I’m not. I never really thought I cared if I didn’t know my dad but after what happened six months ago I want to know my dad real bad. I never mentioned my dad to my mom before but I think I’s time I do. I want to know him and I have no way to contact him unless I talk to mom. Guess it’s time to ask the question mom has been expecting since I could talk.

“Mom, can we talk?” I asked as I came down the stairs and saw her watching some fashion show.
“Sure sweetie, what’s on your mind?” mom said turning off the TV. I froze for a second then just spit it out.
“Iwanttoknowaboutmydad,” mom just stared at me then replied.
“Savanya I keep telling you I don’t understand teen speed, slow down.
“I want… to know about…….. my dad,” and as expected mom tensed up.
“What about him Savvy?”
“I want to know who he is, where he lives, does he ever call you and ask about me, does he even care about me, what happened between you two, can I visit him, does he have other kids, do I have-“
Mom cut me off, “Savvy slow down one question at a time, I guess it’s time you know anyway.”
“Time I know what?” Mom gulped and looked away then said,
“BeforeyourdadandIsplitupweputyouinanarrangedmarriagewithourclosefriendssonandyou
havetomarryhimwhenyouturneighteen,” but all I heard was BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH, guess that’s why she hates when I do that.
“Mom I have no idea what you just said.” Mom sighed and repeated slower this time,
“Before your dad and I split up we put you in an arranged marriage with our close friend’s son and you have to marry him when you turn eighteen.”
“Come again,” I said glaring at my mom like she just said my car is a transformer, which would be cool but that’s not the point.
“You’re in an arranged marriage,” what I did next surprised me and my mom, because I have never been mad at her.
“MOM I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME DO YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO MARRY SOME RANDOM GUY I DON’T EVEN KNOW LEAVE MY LIFE BEHIND AND GIVE UP EVERY MORAL AND RULE I HHAVE FOR MYSELF.” You would think she would do whatever it takes to get me out of this, I mean I was- ugh. Mom knows I’m picky about who I let in especially guys, especially after what he did.
“Savvy calm down, I know your upset but there is nothing anyone can do,” I could hear the guilt in her voice and felt bad,
“I’m sorry for yelling I just wasn’t expecting this, so what does this mean.”
“It means that we are moving to where your dad and I met and where he lives.”
“Mom, where does dad live and when are we moving?” She looked around then got up and hugged me; key sign I was about to hate what she was going to say.
“Savanya, sweetheart, your dad lives in La Push, Washington, you have a brother named Jacob Black, and we move the day after your birthday.”
“WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!” I’m finally having a mental breakdown, the one that should have come after what happened six months ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first chpater and my first story so please comment and message me.