Status: I'm back

Never Saw It Coming

911

After talking with my mom I decided to go upstairs and contact my besties. First I sent an instant message 3 numbers to Aaliyah and Adrianna then I text 3 numbers to them. Lastly I called them at the same time said those 3 numbers one last time then hung up. I laid back on my on my bed and just thought about the last year. It has been real crazy between, I mean between officially becoming head of school, the situation with HIM, and now moving. I just can’t believe THAT happened, HE was supposed to be THE ONE, we were together for almost four years, and it came crashing down in one night. Of all the ways to end it was because he dr-. I came out of my thoughts when Aaliyah and Adrianna knocked down my doors (literally) and attacked me (again literally) checking if I was okay. I think this is a new record for them; they got here in seven minutes, broke a door, and actually managed to hurt me all before they could help or comfort me. At least they stopped my thoughts about THAT person and situation. Okay so I know you’re thinking that those 3 numbers I sent were 911 but they weren’t. Where we live 911 is only called when someone is about to die, other than that deal with it on your own. Anyway the 3 numbers were not and never will be 911 but they were our Special Code 12-18-21. Okay I know that’s technically 6 numbers but still. I also know you’re thinking those are some random numbers but they’re not. If you take our names and put them in alphabetical order, take the third letter of each name, then find that letter’s number in alphabet, you get 12-18-21. Coming back to the now, whenever someone sends a 12-18-21 that means drop whatever you’re doing and get to their house as soon as possible. You do anything necessary to get there in 30 minutes or less. Special Code situations usually don’t happen but when they do they’re serious matters.

~~9 Months Ago~~
“Every night I rush to my bed
With hopes that maybe I'll get a chance to see you
When I close my eyes I'm going out of my head
Lost in a fairytale, can you hold my hands and be my guide?
Clouds filled with stars cover the skies
And I hope it rains, you're the perfect lullaby
What kinda dream is this?
You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you
(Turn the lights on)
Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Somebody pinch me, your love's too good to be true
(Turn the lights on)
My guilty pleasure, I ain't going no where
Baby long as you're here I'll be floating on air
'Cause you're my,” I was singing and dancing along to sweet dreams when he came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Jason moved my hair to the side and placed delicate kisses on my neck. I turned around and pecked his lips.
“What was that for,” I asked between pecks while wrapping my arms around his neck.
“That was for looking and sounding as good as and maybe even better than Beyonce while shaking your thing for daddy,” Jas said walking me backwards towards my bed.
“You know I do try, but I know something Jason likes more than my dancing and singing,” I whispered and gave a little wink.
“And what do I like more than your laudable dancing and singing,” he said in his deep voice while pushing me on the bed.
“I can show you better than I can tell you, that’s if you want me to,” I giggled when he started nodding like a mad man. I slowly leaned forward kissing his soft full lips then I asked for entrance and obviously he allowed. I relearned every spot in his mouth earning a moan from him. I started going down to his neck and just as I was about to slide my hands up his shirt, my computer beeped, my phone dinged, then started ringing. I jumped to answer it heard Aaliyah say those 3 numbers then she hung up. I turned to Jason said sorry then ran down the steps. I let mom know I was taking the bike to Aaliyah for an emergency and ran out the house and got to hers in 15 minutes.
Turns out that someone broke into Aaliyah’s house while her mom was sleeping and she was out. She got back to see her mom tied up and gagged. She untied her mom then found the intruder, beat him to a pulp, then dragged him outside and left him there. Adrianna and I got there within 30 seconds of each other ran inside to see Aaliyah taking all her emotions out on the punching bag Adri got her. We knew she just needed to realize that everything was okay so we hugged her and even as she hit us we didn’t let go.
~~Back to now~~


Well if you didn’t figure it out that HIM whose name I despise now is Jason, the ex, but he doesn’t matter right now.
“What happened, what’s wrong, what’s going, are you okay,” Liyah and Adri rushed saying the same exact thing, any other time I would have laughed but not now.
I looked at them and said, “I talked to my mom about my dad and found out a lot of stuff. First off I have a brother who lives with my dad in La Push, Washington. Secondly I’m in an arranged marriage to some guy who lives in La Push. And third I am moving the day after my birthday. I know that’s soon and I talked to my mom about it and she told me there is nothing she can do about it. The wedding will happen sometime after my 18th birthday and I can’t just divorce him afterward. That’s why we are moving now so I can get to know him and hopefully like him.”
They looked at each other, then me, and knowing I was serious said something only they would say in this situation, “Well if you have to leave on such short notice,” said Aaliyah slowly.
“And it is the day after your birthday, then the least your mom could do is,” continued Adri, just as slow as Liyah.
“LET YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST AND BEST SWEET 16 EVER,” they shouted, and of course all I could do was smile at my friends whose ideas just get better and better.
♠ ♠ ♠
When I write I always put my playlist on shuffle and the songs that played for this chapter are:
Stop and Stare by One Republic
Ice by Lights
Yellow by Coldplay
Fall for Yo by Secondhand Serenade
Everybody’s Fool by Evanescence
Stay Awake by All Time Low
Told You So by Boys Like Girl
Sober by Pink
I Never Told You by Colbie Caillat
According to You by Orianthi
Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore
Hello Brooklyn by All Time Low
Heels Over Head by Boys Like Girls
All the Right Moves by One Republic