Status: I'm back

Never Saw It Coming

Get Your Hands Off My Girl

OMG, I CAN’T BELIEVE IT, THIS IS LUDICRIS, LIYAH AND ADRI COVINCED MY MOM TO LET ME THROW THE BIGGEST PARTY OF THE YEAR. Not only that but she decided since this is the last thing I get to do before leaving, my mom is going to use some of our saved up millions to have the best sweet sixteenth ever. Literally. My party is going to be on MTV’s Sweet Sixteen.

First Liyah, Adri, my mom, and I looked at places to have it, and we finally decided on The Plaza Hotel. After that we had to find some form of entertainment. Since my mom designed for a lot of big artist it wasn’t that hard, actually it was so easy we got three performers. MY mom talked to a lot. But the only ones available were Drake, Paramore, and Evanescence. I talked to Hayley and she even said she could get B.O.B. to stop by and they could perform Airplanes. I started having an asthma attack when she said that from getting too excited. Liyah thought that we should have a mini concert and at the end we would announce my party. We had signup sheets so anyone who wanted to come could just put their information down. We looked through it and practically invited the whole school except for people we didn’t like. Adrianna said we should even invite the ones we didn’t know because they were no problem to us.

We sent text and emails to everybody telling them the attire which was dressy/casual and we gave them a list of stores to go to and just shop putting everything on my tab. Most of the girls went shopping the same day I did and we went from store to store getting dresses, skirts, and jeans as long as I didn’t disapprove. Aaliyah, Adrianna, and I got Angel Gonzalez originals. We had limos for all the people who couldn’t get rides to the party.

The day of the party arrived and I was so hyped and ready. The party started at seven thirty and you could stay no later than two am. Adri, Liyah, and I started getting ready at seven that morning. We got nails done yesterday so we just had to do hair make up and get dressed. We worked two on one so we could get done faster. Adri did Liyah’s hair and I did her makeup, then Liyah did Adri’s hair and I did her make up too, and they saved me for last with Adri doing my hair and Liyah doing my make.

Liyah’s hair was straightened at the top with giant curls so big they almost look like waves. Adrianna’s hair was mostly pulled back into a bun with giant side bangs that were lightly curled. My hair was pulled back into a messy bun with a few pieces of hair down in the back and a couple of more pieces making side bangs. We made sure to have simple but stylish hair styles so our hair wasn’t easily messed up. Aaliyah had a deep purple eye shadow fading into black, heavy eyeliner, light blush, and deep red lipstick and some clear gloss to make it shine. Adrianna had a little amount of white eye shadow, heavy eyeliner making the white stand out, medium amount of orangey-red blush, and a near nude lipstick with light pink gloss. I was sporting yellow-gold eye shadow, light eyeliner (because I suck at putting it on and I almost punched Aaliyah in the face so she just gave up on it), no blush, and about 10 coats of clear lip gloss.

We all had on nude colored strapless bras and boy shorts because we were all wearing miniskirts and corset like tops. Adrianna had on a black and white buffalo plaid vest that looks like vest meets halter. She had a black and white plaid skirt with an attached belt and white studded stilettos. And for accessories she had white shades with black on the side and a black and white checkered purse.

Aaliyah was wearing a purple and black ribbon corset with a black and plaid miniskirt with hooks on it. She had purple studded stilettos, black and purple purse, and purple shades.
I had on yellow plaid heart corset and miniskirt with two buckles on it. I had on white shades also, a Betseyville Snake Print Barrel Bag, and Zipper Stilettos.

By the time we were all ready to go it was seven thirty, but we knew we were going to be late because we planned arriving late. We went to my garage were all our bikes, helmets, and jackets were. Adrianna had an apple red motorcycle, red and black jacket, and a red white and black helmet. Aaliyah had a bright green motorcycle, green and black jacket, and green white and black helmet. I had a black motorcycle, hot pink and black jacket, and a hot pink black and white helmet. We put our gear on and headed towards the hotel. We had called my mom to let her know we were on the way before we left so everyone was outside as we drove down the street. Mom had the street blocked long enough to get the guest here and for our grand entrance. When we were in view of the party attendees we started doing tricks. Since Aaliyah was on the left she stood on the left side of her bike and Adrianna being on the right had her right foot on the right side and left foot on the seat. Since I was in the middle I did a wheelie then stood while doing it. When went back to just sitting then stopped right in front of the doors.

When we took our stuff off and made sure our hair was fine we started walking into the ballroom as everyone was yelling happy birthday and clapping. When we got in the DJ was just playing some songs. I walked around and talked a bit then Adri, Liyah, and I went to the dance floor. We may not have taken lessons but we were still some of the best dancers in school. Adri was dancing with her boyfriend David and Liyah was with her guy of the week, Danny. She doesn’t stay with a guy longer than a week and it’s not because she’s a whore but they always want what she’s not offering. I was dancing with my only very close guy friend, Xzavier. We were best friends until after the incident a while back. I became hostile towards all males thinking they were all like Jason, but Xzavier helped me to almost be my old self again. We were also almost best friends again. He knew if he gave me time I would become trusting of him and know he would always be honest with me.

I always knew Xzavier had a thing for me and until I met Jason I had a little school girl crush on him. He was even my first kiss. It was actually a funny story.

~~Flashback 6 Years~~
We were both ten years old and we were talking about kisses, don’t ask how we got to the topic. Then he told me he had never kissed anyone except his mom and baby sister, and I said I never kissed anyone but my mom. Then he did one of his epic spontaneous acts and just kissed me. Of course being nine I didn’t know what to do and neither did he so he just pulled back, we looked at each other, then burst out laughing. We fell off the porch swing, which was sitting in the back yard, and were on the grass laughing. We stopped and looked at each other then I felt a strong urge to kiss him, so I did. After that we said we would never tell a soul, but we both knew we like the other but never had the courage to man up and say it.
~~Back to Present~~


Now that Jason and I were over, and Xzavier is the reason I can actually walk down a hall full of guys without getting scared, those feelings are coming back. And maybe just maybe, even though I’m going to Washington, we can talk how we should have six years ago.

My mom walked on stage and called everyone’s attention, as she did so Liyah, Adri, and I made our way towards the stage with David, Danny, and Xzavier in tow. My mom looked at me winked then announced she had a last minute surprise for the birthday girl.

“Savanya, everyone here knows you are really diverse when it comes to music. However they also know how there are certain artists you know better than the back of your hand. So before we have the planned entertainment, we will have a last minute entertainer. He heard about the party and called me to say there was no way he would miss his favorite girl and favorite fan’s Sweet Sixteen. So everyone give a big round of applause for ADAM LAMBERT,” My mom yelled.

I let out a shocked squeal when he came out and smiled at me. I woke up five minutes later in Xzavier’s arms telling me he didn’t know I fainted when I met stars. I got up to see that everyone was waiting for me to wake up so Adam could sing.

“Hey, there birthday girl, you okay?” Adam asked concerned and amused. Adam was like that lovable uncle, except he’s famous and I haven’t seen him in year.

“I’m okay Uncle Ad, you can sing now, sorry,” I said looking up at him with an apologetic face.

“No problem sweetie, what song do you want to hear?” he asked. You could hear the love in his voice; his heart was way too big if you asked me.

“Can you sing my favorite two songs please?” I said giving him my puppy dog faced. Even though I haven’t seen him in a while we still talked and texted, so he knew everything that went on with me.

“Sure love, okay everybody I’m only doing two songs and this is Whataya Want From Me,” as he said that the DJ started the music for the song.

“Hey,
Slow it down
Whataya want from me
Whataya want from me
Yeah.
I'm afraid
Whataya want from me
Whataya want from me”

Adri and David started dancing together while Liyah, Danny, Xzavier, and I were still at the front singing along.

“There might have been a time
When I would give myself away.
Ohhhhh
Once upon a time I didn't give a damn
But now
Here we are
So whataya want from me
Whataya want from me”

I looked around to see Liyah hugged up on Danny going in circles.

“Just don't give up
I am working it out
Please don't give in
I won't let you down
It messed me up
Need a second to breath
Just keep coming around
Hey
Whataya want from me
Whataya want from me
Whataya want from me”

I whipped my head around when I heard a heavenly voice singing the song in my ear. All found was Xzavier with a smirk on his face as he kept singing along with Uncle Adam

“Yeah.
It's plain to see
That baby you're beautiful
There's nothing wrong with you
It's me
I'm a freak
But thanks for loving me
'Cause you're doing it perfectly
Yeah there might have been a time when I would let you slip away
I wouldn't even try
But I think you could save my life”

I wrapped my arms around Xzavier’s neck as his arms snaked around my waist pulling me into his warm chest. We quietly sung the words into each other’s ears, my head on his shoulder and his head on mine.

“Just don't give up
I am working it out
Please don't give in
I won't let you down
It messed me up
Need a second to breath
Just keep coming around
Hey
Whataya want from me
(Whataya want from me)
Whataya want from me
(Whataya want from me)”
“Just don't give up on me
(Ohhhh...)
I won't let you down
No I won't let you down”
“So
Just don't give up
I am working it out
Please don't give in
I won't let you down
It messed me up
(It messed me up)
Need a second to breath
Just keep coming around
Hey
Whataya want from me”
“Just don't give up
I am working it out
Please don't give in
I won't let you down
It messed me up
Need a second to breath
Just keep coming around
Hey
Whataya want from me
(Whataya want from me)
Whataya want from me
(Whataya want from me)
Whataya want from me
(Whataya want from me)”

As the song finished I whispered into Zav’s (her nickname for Xzavier), “I want for things to go back to how they were before Jason came along. I want you to give me another chance.”
I could feel eyes burning in the side of my head and when Zav kissed me I knew Uncle Ad took that as his cue to start singing If I Had You. As the song played I started dancing with Zav how I used to dance on Jason when we went to clubs. I had my back to his chest grinding into him but he turned me around. He slid his hands from my upper back, over my ass, and held them right beneath the bottom of my skirt. He started sliding his hands up like a turtle moving across the desert. However, I wasted no time attaching my lips to his, both of us smiling. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip but I just closed my lips. He pinched my but causing me to gasp and jump, and he slyly slid his tongue in my mouth. We pulled apart to breathe in the room’s oxygen instead of each others. I started smiling as Uncle Adam started singing my favorite part of the song. I saw him wink behind me and before I could turn around hands started tickling me on my slightly exposed sides. Xzavier knew all my tickle spots so he turned me around and kept tickling me moving one hand to my lower back causing me to burst out in hysterical laughter.

“X. Xzav Xzavier pl plea please st stop stop tickling me,” I gasped out trying to breathe.

Uncle Adam had just finished singing and was coming down to hopefully rescue me from the tickle king. When Uncle Ad was about two feet away I saw him freeze, and time slowed down. I got yanked backwards out of Xzavier’s arms and into someone else’s as the person started yelling.

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRL AND KEEP THEM OFF XZAVIER!” slurred the one voice I despised and never wanted to hear again.

It seems like every time Jason shows up lately things go wrong. Jason yanked me around to face him and smashed his lips into mine. I’m strong, very strong, but I can’t focus my strength when caught off guard and Jason gets stronger when he is drunk like he is now. I tried unsuccessfully to get away from Jason but I couldn’t. Time sped back up after those five seconds. Uncle Adam approached us all the while cursing out Jason for showing up and then attempting to ruin the party. While Uncle Ad pried Jason’s hands off me Xzavier pulled me back into his arms, picked me up since I kept falling, and walked me to the bathroom. He held me in his arms as I cried my eyes out, six months ago flying back into my head. The drugs, the bed, the mystery man doing things no one should ever do.

Once I got myself together Zav gave me a big hug, kissed my forehead, nose, then pecked my lips and walked me back out. When we reached the ballroom the party was in full swing. Paramore was on stage singing Ignorance, Jason was nowhere to be found, thank the heavens, and Uncle Adam was killing the dance floor. I joined my Adam and we showed the crowd how true rockers do it.

By the end of the night I got to sing two songs with each band; I sung Airplanes and The Only Exception with Hayley Williams, Hello Brooklyn and Therapy with Alex Gaskarth, and Immortal and Everybody’s Fool with Amy. They all told me I had a great voice and that one day we were all going to tour together, and of course Mr. I’m-Adam-Lambert-And –I’m-Great had to invite himself but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I know I learned one thing in life that’s worth while and that is you can have everything in the world but it means nothing without loved ones. And I have got all of mine with me.

After the party ended Adri, Liyah, Zav yes Zav, and I crashed at my house to spend this little bit of time together, knowing we would be best friends forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Songs of Chapter 4
Airplanes by B.O.B. feat Hayley Williams
Shake It by Metro Station
Whataya Want From Me by Adam Lambert
Bring Me To Life by Evanescence
Brick By Boring Brick by Paramore
Weightless by All Time Low
No More sorrow by Linkin Park
Franklin by Paramore
When You’re Gone by Avril Lavigne
Sober by Pink
And many many more songs I don’t feel like listing