Sequel: Minutes to Midnight.
Status: OFFICIALLY over with 59 chapters! :D

A Homeschooled Witch, Living with the Akatsuki, Sneaking Around with Draco Malfoy.

And the Sun Will Set For You.

Third Person's POV.

Draco sighed as he looke at his picture of him and Renee at the Yule Ball. It had only been a week since summer started when she'd convince Sasuke to lay off. He hasn't heard from her since.

A knock came from his bedroom door and his mother entered, a smile on her face.

"Draco, some new neighbors moved across the street." She said.

Draco didn't care. He wanted Renee.

"I think you should come and say hello."

Draco sighed and stood up, following Narcissa down stairs.

"I just know you'll like them." Draco ignored his mother's words.

Narcissa took her only son into the blinding light of the summer's sun and across the street to the other manor.

Draco was in such a daze, he paid no mind to the fact that it was Mia Richards who had opened the door and let them in.

"Draco, why don't you go see who's upstairs?" His mother urged him.

Draco sighed and walked up the spiraling staircase behind Mia.

"Wow, it's like you're high or something 'cause you're in such a daze." Mia teased him as they stopped in front of Renee's bedroom door.

Draco looked up at her and his eyes went wide.

Renee's POV.

I sat in the middle of my room, practicing my magic, when I heard voices outside of my door. I smirked, then Draco came running into my room.

"Renee!" He said in pure joy. "Bloody hell, you're...you're floating."

"I'm practicing my magic." I replied, not opening my eyes.

"How are you here?" He asked me as though it was a dream.

"I told you I'd convince Sasuke to lay off."

"But...but..."

I chuckled. "When I was convincing him to let us see each other, he said he had a better idea and told me that we were moving here because of your bravery and loyalty you showed towards me back in the graveyard. He knew then thatyou truely loved me."

So Sasuke...?"

I nodded. "Sasuke and Itachi are here also. And MiMi."

"Why her?"

"Because her parents have business in Europe. So she's living here with us."

"This is for real...?" He barely said.

I let go, opening my eyes and standing before him. "Yes, this is for real." I replied, kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay,
NOW it's officially over and I can begin the sequal.
^.^
This was the epilogue/"lost" chapter.
Technically it was lost because I don't look at my friggen cork board.
Hahaa.
Comment(: