How Videos Are Made

I Should Have Stayed Right There With You

*Destery*

Mitchell and Kyle were joking around as I waited impatiently for Cassidee. She was supposed to be here two hours ago and I still had no sign of her.

"Excuse me? Are you Destery Moore?" A man in a security uniform asked.

"Yes...? Am I in trouble?"

"Oh, no sir. But we have someone who claims to be your girlfriend. A Cassidee Thomas?" He replied.

I immediately jumped up. "Where is she? Is she okay?" I asked, throwing a 'watch my booth.' to Mitchell.

"Well, no sir. Not exactly."

**

I followed the security guard to Panic! At The Disco's bus and into it. I heard female crying and recognized it as Cassidee.

"Cassi?" I called. The crying stopped for a short period and finally I heard her voice.

"Destery? I'm so sorry!" She wailed. I ran into the back, nodding to two guys who were beside her.

She looked awful. Bruises were formed all over her face and her clothes were torn. She had dried blood covering most of her tan skin and what little remained of her clothing.

"Baby, what happened to you?"

**

*Cassidee*

I sniffled, wiping my eyes like a child as Destery pulled me into his arms. I stiffened, remembering those mens hands all over me. Touching me inappropriately. He noticed and let me go as I shifted away from him.

"Cassidee...."

Brendon and Spencer said something and left, leaving Destery and I alone. I kept averting my gaze, trying to keep him from noticing the shame in my brown eyes. I felt dirty and used, a horrible person for letting them touch me like that.

"I'm sorry, Destery..." I whispered, my voice was hoarse from screaming at the men in the alley

*Flashback*

After the men had left, I lay on the floor, broken and bloodied. I felt like dying. People were passing and I could barely make a sound.

"Come on Spencer. We aren't in Vegas anymore. You can't just pee in random alleyways." A voice spoke, nearing the alley.

"Help! Please...." I sobbed, hoping the two men would hear me and not kill me the rest of the way.

"Hello?" They asked. I cried, softly and two shadows fell over me. "Oh, my god. Are you okay, miss?"

I shook my head and one of them picked me up, gently, and carried me to a bus that was parked at the entrance of the alley.


*End*

Destery's face was filled with sadness as I looked up at him once more. I scooted closer to him, pulsing out the repulsion I felt for myself, and hugged him. I buried my face into his chest and breathed in the familiar scent of Destery.

"I should've gone with you." He whispered, pressing kisses to the top of my head. I shook my head, letting my tears drip onto his striped shirt. "Yes, I should have argued and gone with you."

"I love you Destery."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's coming to an end, you guise.
It's sad, I know