American Idiots

Just watch and learn, honey.

Red and blue lights flashed in the rearview mirror, waking Anneliese up. "Mmm. How long was I asleep?" she asked drowsily.

"Uh, not long. Maybe an hour. But the cops are behind us, and I think they recognize my car. I thought I lost them, but they caught up again," Billie Joe replied, sounding slightly panicked.

Liese rolled her eyes. "If you run, you'll get in trouble for sure. Pull over, I'll handle it." She giggled at the look on his face. "You haven't had much experience with cops, have you?"

He grinned. "Nah. I'm usually long gone before they even know anything happened."

"Amateur," she muttered under her breath. "Just watch and learn, honey." Anneliese checked her makeup in the mirror before getting out of the car and walking confidently towards the police car. Billie watched skeptically as she talked to the officer, smiling charmingly and laughing a little, tossing her hair over her shoulder. A minute later, she walked back to the car, smirking. "Ta-da. No ticket, no suspicion, no nothing." She bowed. "I am the master."

BJ applauded sarcastically. "Very good. Very good. Now gimme my damn cigarettes, they're in the glove box."

"No." she pouted. "I don't want you to get cancer."

He rolled his eyes, and got the cigarettes himself. "Want one?" he asked, lighting up.

"Sure." She grabbed one and stole his lighter. "Smoking's bad, y'know," she said around the cigarette.

"So?"

She shrugged. "I dunno. Just so ya know."

Billie looked at her oddly. "You're weird. Do you know that?"

"Mmhmm," she smiled innocently. "Now, what time is it?"

Billie Joe glanced at the car clock. "Um, almost 1."

"In the morning? Holy shit. We should probably find a hotel somewhere...Two teenagers driving around this late might look a bit suspicious," she laughed.

"Okay," he shrugged, pulling into the driveway of the nearest hotel. "One room, please," he told the guy at the desk.

"One room?" Liese raised an eyebrow at him as they walked down the hall.

"Damn straight," he grinned, opening the door to reveal a small hotel room, containing a small fridge, a heater, and-- only one bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm seriously debating writing a sex scene for the next chapter. xD
Do you think I should?