Caught Up in This Madness, Too Blind to See

Cody's Surgery

Today was the day Cody had to have his "surgery".

I walked into the kitchen trying to find Syn. He still didn't know about the surgery.
Syn was sitting on the counter, eating leftover pizza. I walked in and hopped up next to him.

"Whatcha doin'?"

"Eatin’."

"I can see that. So, there is something we need to discuss."

"What is it, babe?" He asked, jumping off the counter and coming towards me. I could hear the concern in his voice.

"Today at 2:30 Cody is scheduled to be neutered." I shouted so fast that it sounded like I was slurring.

"WHAT?" Syn screamed. We had never discussed his baby losing his balls.

"I know, I know, but Cody can't keep humping things!"

"Well, like father like son!" I heard from behind us. I turned to find Mac standing in the doorway, listening to our whole conversation.

"How long have you been there?" I asked, pointing at her.

"Just long enough to hear about some little doggie getting some surgery!!" Mac joked, skipping into the living room.

"No, Mac don't tell them!!" Syn shouted from behind.

"Heyy, everyone guess what?!?!?!" Mac screamed.

"You didn't take your ADHD meds!! Oh, wait you never do anyway!!" Johnny joked. Which won
him a smack on the back of the head.

"NOOOO!! Well... that's true, but not what I wanted you guys to guess!!!"

They all thought for about 20 seconds, that Jimmy shouted, "My brain hurts!!!"

"You have been thinking for exactly 20 seconds."

"Exactly!!! That’s 10 seconds over my thinking time!”

“You’re ‘thinking time’?” Mac asked, sarcastically.

“Yes, me thinking time.”

“Ohkay, moving on to the point of this discussion. Little baby Cody is losing his manliness!”

“WHAT?!?” Jimmy shouted.

By this time, Syn and I were already in the living, listening in horror.
###############

“Well, Ms. Wilson, the procedure went perfectly fine. Cody will definitely be sore for a few days, but he should be good as new in about a week or two. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call.” The doctor said, adding a wink at the end of his sentence. Creeper much?

“Well, thank you doctor. I’m sure my boyfriend and I will definitely appreciate this.” I told him, reaching out to take Cody from his cold hands.

“Have a nice day. Bah-bye.” I waved goodbye and carried Cody back to the bus.

As I walked in the silence, I heard my phone go off, and when I reached for it Cody jumped out of my arms. I finally got my phone and it was just a text from Syn. After I told him to come help me catch Cody, I started running after him.

“Cody, come here. Come here, come here.” I shouted in my high, baby voice. I was not going to chase this brat all day.

“CODY COME HERE!” I yelled in a mean, rough tone. Cody stopped and had his tail in between his legs.

“That’s right, come here.”

Cody crawled over and I started off towards the bus again, this time holding onto the leash a little tighter.
############

When I arrived at the bus I found the guys actually doing something productive. They were…rehearsing. I know, shocking.

“Hey, guys. What are y’all doin’?” I asked, walking into the rehearsal room.

“Working on the new CD.”

“Oh, you guys didn’t tell me you were working on a new album.”

“Yeah, we actually just started it this week.” Zacky explained.

“Oh, cool. So what’s the vibe going to be like. More City of Evil or self-titled album?”

“Actually, it again is going to be more of a new vibe again.” Matt told me, as he started writing in his little red notebook.

“Hey, Syn I was wondering if maybe you could teach me some of the chords to Beast and the Harlot?”

“Sure. Come over here and sit on my lap.” I placed Cody down on the couch next to Jimmy and skipped towards Syn. He handed me his guitar and started showing me the chords. The rest of the night was fine. Boring but fun. Jimmy and Cody even started to have a stare down, but Cody won.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, if it's boring, but i just wanted to update before the school week. Thanks to all of you who have commented and for those of you who are nice why dont you check out my new Zacky/Rev story