Status: for a contest....

Tied Down To This Bed Of Shame

Day 376 ATD

Mark and Mom filed a police report, now the police know who I am. They brought me home in their fancy car; they let me play with the sirens and the lights. Mark took the door off of my room and bolted my window shut.
Now I can’t keep him out at night and can’t escape my room. Mom was crying when the police brought me back, as soon as they left though she slapped me and told me to go to my room. Mark smiled and said it was good for us all to be a family, I spat on him while mom wasn’t looking.

Mom’s working night shift tonight. I’m screwed.

Mark stood in front of my indivisible door for a few moments,
“Cole?” he whispered “Are you awake?” I roll and over, and grip my knife in my hand. His footsteps creak as he approaches my bed, I’m ready to scream and attack and thrash, anything to get him to leave me alone.
His hand strokes my cheek and I open my eyes, I’m glaring at him, and even though it’s dark I’m pretty sure he can tell. I back up and keep my knife hidden,
“What do you want?” I demand, my hair is a mess and I’m sleepy.
“I love you Cole, and you love me to. I make your mom happy, happier than she’s ever been, and if you keep me happy I can keep her happy. But, Cole, we need to keep this a secret,” he says. I’m up against the window now. My heart rate is up and my mind goes back to my dad, his blind rages, his passing out and shouting, the yelling and the bruises. He never scared me like I am right now. It’ now I realize: My real dad was a jerk, always drunk, working my mom nearly dead. I hated him; he was as far as the limits of hate were in my opinion. But I was wrong, I’d take him back. My mind has reached new reaches of hate now. Something that boils my blood makes me want to kill.

Did you know that you can make chloroform at home, in your sink? It’s easy, house hold chemicals, and someone who’s good at science will find it as easy as making water. You force the cloth against their mouth and just need to remember to moisten it every now and then so it continues to keep them unconscious.

I didn't even have a chance...