Status: Complete.

I'd Trade Just About Anything

Chapter 01

(Dani's POV) (March 28, 2008)
"Again?!? No!!! You can't leave! Not again!!! No! No! No!!!" I cried.
Craig placed his hands on my shoulders to calm me down. "I'll come back. I promise."
"No!!! No, you won't! I know it! I know it, you know it, we all know it!!!" I screamed.
He kissed me but I pulled away fast.
"Fuck! Don't try that on me, Craig!!! I love you and don't want you to leave me!!!"
He apologized, "I'm sorry...but, you need to take care of Leila. Remember what happened to Isabella."
"Craig!" I snapped at him in tears. "You know I'll never forgive myself for what happened!!! Her and Aaron!"
"Its not your fault!!!"
I sobbed into his chest, "Just...please...I'm going through a rough time...my mom died...I can't lose you..."
"Okay, come on...let's get to bed."
I nodded and walked to our bedroom.
I changed into a nightgown and lay in our bed. I rested my head on Craig's shoulder.
"I love you," he told me, running his fingers through my hair.
I spoke through tears, "I love you, too..."
"Babe, what happened to Aaron and Isabella isn't your fault. It was an accident. Accidents always happen."
I sobbed, "No! Craig, don't you realize?!? No one makes mistakes like that on a normal day-to-day basis!"
"That was the past and we have Leila. We can't let her see us like this!"
"Don't you miss her?!? She was mine and yours! Leila is that fucking bitch Lisa's!!!"
"But you're her mom, we've got to keep it that way."
I sighed and sat up in the bed. I rested my head in my hands.
"Please...don't...don't...l-leave..."
He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.
"Babe, it's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself."
I cried softly, "No, it is. I left that fucking candle lit. Even after I was told so many times not to. I was being careless, and now look, they're...d-dead!!!"
"Shh, you just need to get your mind off of this."
"This only happens after we fight..." I sighed.
He kissed my lips gently, "Wanna get your mind off things?"
I nodded and pushed him down gently. I straddled him, kissing his neck. He rested his hands on my thighs, slowly making their way up to the rim of my underwear. I placed my mouth on his and he forced his tongue in my mouth. Flipping me off of him, he got on top of me. He pulled off my underwear, flinging them to the other side of the room. He took his shirt off and he started making out with me. I put my hand on his pants and ran my hand up and down.
"Fuck, you know what I love," he told me.
I smiled and unzipped his pants, reaching beneath his boxers. I played around in there until he took off his pants himself, then thrusting himself into me forcefully. My only response was a deep moan while biting my lip. His pace quickened. More sweat fell from his forehead. We soon met our climaxes. He slid out of me and lay beside me.
"Feel good?" he inquired.
I nodded in response. Always. Everytime. Make-up sex makes everything all better. I love Craig. We need to stop fighting. Only married for a month and this is happening. I heard my phone vibrate and play my ringtone "Dirty Little Girl" by Burn Halo from across the room. I got up from the bed and stumbled toward my phone. It read 'Text From: Haylee'. I read it.
-Heyy mi amiga! Como estas? U gotta come 2 the Ice House 2nite!!! The girls r coming, tambien
I giggled and texted her back.
-Wats up w/ u & the espaƱol, chica? Understand this: no estoy seguro si puedo ir yo y Craig se puso en una lucha justa y follada
She replied.
-Uh...fuck u I speak spanglish not Spanish!!!! All I know is u & craig fought & had sex
-Yea, exactly...I'll try...
"Craig? Honey?" I questioned.
He rubbed his eyes and yawned, "Huh?"
"Can I go to the Ice House tonight?" I asked. "The girls are gonna be there."
He smiled, "Course! Be back before 3:00am, please."
I nodded and changed into a black shirt with a thin see-through lace-up thing in the back, revealing the middle of my back. I put on some tight black and gray pinstripe skinny jeans with black shiny heels. I put on light gray eyeshadow, outlined my eyes in black eyeliner and put on light lipgloss. I brushed out my plain black hair and grabbed my wallet and keys.
I kissed Craig's cheek. "Bye, baby. I'll be back."
I walked out to Craig and I's black Escalade and drove to the Ice House. I arrived to see Court sitting outside of the place in a low cut, dress type, green silk shirt with gold trim, light faded skinny jeans and black boots. As soon as my feet touched the rocky pavement she ran toward me.
"Yay! Dani! You're here!" she exclaimed excitedly.
I hugged her. "Hey!!! So, Court, what's happening tonight?"
"A band's performing tonight. It's a surprise..."
We walked into the bar and I saw Rose, wearing a tight red sleeveless top with black skinny jeans and ballet flats, Bella, wearing a purple low cut shirt with a pair of jet black and white striped skinny jeans and low purple heels and Haylee, wearing a red lace-up corset with red and black striped skinny jeans and black heels.
"Hey!!!" Haylee greeted me with a hug.
I smiled, "Hey! Let's party!!!"
They all laughed and we walked to the dance floor. I mainly danced along with Bella. She's become my party animal buddy.
"I heard you and Craig had a fight again," she said through the madness.
I nodded, "Yeah, but hopefully we can get through this."
She nodded and we continued to party. Then the music stopped.
"The band's about to go on!" Bella exclaimed.
I smiled and we waited. I then saw a familiar face appear on-stage. Joe Brown...from A Static Lullaby!
"Oh my God!!!" I shrieked like a little fan-girl.
They all know I'm in love with him right now.
"What the fuck is up, Los Angeles?!?" Joe yelled in the most orgasmic voice ever on the face of the Earth, that is, next to Jacoby Shaddix's and Craig's.
Bella, Rose and I ran to the front of the crowd. Haylee and Court stayed back to drink and dance easily. I screamed my head off the whole time. Then, at the end of the show, he called the girls because they were going to play "Toxic". I was the first one up there. I stood right by Joe. Soon girls started piling on-stage. I stood my ground next to Joe. We danced, before I knew it, my lips were on another's. It took a bit to realize what the fuck I was doing...