Status: Read Author's Note Please <3

Whisper Wreckless

Interlude

Image

Things with Paul and I have been going really well. He’s been a really good guy to me. He has been making the effort to spend time with me, and to make me feel special. And so far I have been. I can’t remember the last time I was this happy. He makes me feel like such a better person than I already am, and I’m happy that I gave him a chance.

Nothing else has really happened over here. Well, nothing interesting besides Paul and I happening. The guys are still always over, they still go out and patrol. Really, nothing new. But their has been one thing. Not much of a change, but a worry. Paul’s been patrolling more. And that worries me. He usually doesn’t patrol so much unless something’s wrong. So now I’m worried.

What if theirs another vampire in town? Well, if their was I’m sure the guys would take care of it, they always do. Speaking of vampires, today I was going to go meet the Cullen’s. I’ve already met Carlise when he attended to me when I fainted, but I didn’t know any of them yet.

The reason for me going over there to meet them is because I feel like I should just get to know them. After all, Dr. Cullen did help me, and from what I’ve heard has helped the pack. Paul has told me that I shouldn’t go over there, that he can’t trust them with me. He’s overreacting, obviously. He’s just being an over zealous girlfriend who thinks he knows how to control me.

He’s told me to hate vampires, and I don’t think that’s completely fair. The Cullen’s seem like good individuals, they don’t drink human blood and they feed off of animals because they don’t want to kill. So by their actions, you can tell there is good in them. Even if they are in a sense, dead.

I had already started my walk over to what they called “The Treaty Line” with Paul.

“Lynn, I don’t like this.”

“I know you don’t, and I’m sorry it’s upsetting you. But I want to do this.”

“Theirs really no point in this. You’re going to be around a whole bunch of blood-” I gave him a look saying for him to stop talking, which he did.

“You know better than to call them that.”

“I’m sorry, I just don’t find it very comforting that you’re going to be surrounded by vampires today. It’s unnerving.”

Paul and I stopped walking and I turned to face him. “Paul, theirs nothing for you to worry about.”

Paul sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist. “I know.”

“The Cullen’s have helped you in the past, you’ve all fought with one another. I’ll be safe.”

“Just, make sure you call me when you get there, and when you’re leaving. And, well, I’ll be texting you.”

I laughed. “I will, promise.” I gave Paul a small kiss and we walked to the treaty line, where one of the Cullen’s was waiting.

The guys had told me what each of them looked like, so I assumed the girl standing beside the sports car was Alice. I gave Paul one last kiss then walked across the line.

“Hi!” Alice said, excitedly.

“Hi.” I said smiling.

“I’ve heard a lot about you.”

“Oh, have you? From who?”

“From Jacob, and even a bit from Carlise.” She said, smiling.

“All good things I hope.”

“Definitely, all good things.” She said grinning. “Let’s get going!”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's called interlude, because it is basically a filler.I had writer's block, and this was what came out. Next chapter things will get interesting. I'm questioning whether or not to have a love triangle between her, Paul, and Emmett Cullen; what do you think?
I lose THREE Subscribers, which really made me upset. Do you guys still like the story? Coz if you don't then well, I don't know, maybe I'll stop.
Thanks for the comment though! It is very appreciated.
~Minnie <3