Status: Read Author's Note Please <3

Whisper Wreckless

Journal Entry Three

Image

Dear Journal,

You won’t believe what has been going on. I know its been awhile since I’ve written, but things have been pretty hectic around here. Sam’s got me running around doing countless things and its been hard to keep up with everything. But something happened.

Lynn and I are finally together! Isn’t that great? She finally realized she can’t live without me. Just kidding, well sort of. Sorry, I’m really excited about this. And I know I sound like a chick right now, but I don’t give a shit. Because I’m fucking happy.

We had this big argument, I don’t even remember what it was about. But that argument brought us together, because we talked things out, and I told her how I felt. I really put myself out there for her. I needed to let her know how I felt, and I did. And boy, am I glad I did. Because she ended up saying how she wanted to be with me.

I guess it isn’t as hard as I thought it would be to put my feelings out there on the table. Well, just to Lynn. Because with the guys, you just can’t pull that kind of shit. Anyways, her and I are both really happy. We spend every waking moment together, and I couldn’t be any happier with that. If I’m not patrolling, then I’m at Sam’s with Lynn.

She’s such an amazing girlfriend. She cooked for me! And holy shit, it was so fucking good. I won’t dare admit this out loud, but her muffin’s are even better than Emily’s; just saying.

Lynn treats me so well, which is surprising. Since she hated me so much, she does a lot for me. She takes really good care of me, she cooks for me after a long day, she helps me calmer, and she gives me the best back massages whenever I come back from patrolling. I’m really lucky to have her.

Okay, now I’m done being mushy and shit, their some actual stuff that is happening within the reservation. Not too long ago, their was a vampire in the area. It was the one that almost hurt Lynn, yeah; the one I fucking killed. Ever since then, theirs been a new vampire scent. And its been in the woods, and we even tracked it close to Sam’s place.

Which is a problem.

We’re all sure that it’s the vampires mate, and that it wants Lynn. Why else would it get so close to Sam’s place? Which is where Lynn lives, obviously! I’m going to kill this leech to. I don’t like this, at all. That’s why I’ve been so tire, I’ve been running extra shifts. I need to make sure that she’s safe, that bloodsucker almost killed her that day; and I’m not going to let that happen again.

I’ll never forgive myself if something happens to her. I care bare the thought of being without her. God forbid, that can’t happen. I can’t, I can’t think about it. I’ll over think it, I’ll get all these thoughts in my head and become ever more paranoid than I already I am.

Lynn doesn’t know anything about it yet. She thinks the reason I’m patrolling so much is because I want more time with the guys. I’m letting her think that, obviously. I don’t want to tell her the truth just yet. I know she’ll get worried. And I don’t want her to be stressed out.

She’ll get so worried, and I don’t want her to think she’s in danger. I’m not going to put her through that. So far now, I’m going to let her think what she wants. And if things become really dangerous, I’m going to tell her. I’m going to have to, because she can’t be in the dark all of the time.

You know, at night when she’s asleep. I sneak into her room, and just stay in there with her. I don’t want anything coming near the house when I’m not there. I know Sam’s there, but he’s occupied with Emily too. I don’t want him to have to worry about them both. He’s in the room with Emily, so it’s only fair I stay in with Lynn.

Okay, well I’m going to head out. I have to patrol and then I’m going out with Lynn for dinner.

See ya.
~Paul
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!! I know it's been forever! But I lost my stories! My word just wasn't working and I ended up losing everything. But here's what I'm going to do I'll be updating ONCE A WEEK EVERY WEEK. I know this chapter wasn't the best, but I tried to get this out.
COMMENT IF YOU STILL LOVE ME AND FORGIVE ME!
~Minnie
P.S. Here are the people who commented, thank you so much! <3

shaylove
Breathless Tallie
IrisXx
MusicsSoul
AshleyxTwilightx
youcannotdestroyme
xxxArashiixxx