Don't Try to Break a Heart That's Already Broken

Becca's Broken

Amanda's P.O.V
I finally made it. Back home. I was so excited. I immedietly ran to the one old house I've went to for years. I made it there and saw two people walk out of the house. A girl and a boy. looked like they were going on a date. The girl didn't look like my old best friend. she didn't move did she? I ran up to the door and rang the doorbell. The door opened, and immedietely I squealed in joy and jumped on her. My Will. My best friend. She's still here. I'm not alone anymore. I have my best friend back.
Will's P.O.V
I stumbled back in surprise after being jumped on by a strange blonde girl. I looked at her In confusion. who is she? she looks familier. I Speak, "Um, excuse me, you seem familier. Who are you?" I look into her eyes, now sad. Those eyes. those familier Green eyes. I Smile a huge bright smile and Jump on her. She's back. My best friend. She's back. "AMANDA!!!!!!" I screamed, unable to believe it. She smiled at me and screamed "WILLIANDRA!!!!!!" we both ran at each other and fell on the floor laughing. "I can't believe it! your gorgeous! Your Not wearing glasses! But most importantly, YOUR BACK!!!" "I know! I got contacts. and My braces are gone to, see?" she opened her mouth and sure enough, no metal was there. "my dad quit his job, and he wanted to come back to this town and get a job here! We sat in the living room and talked for hours. I heard sobbing and In comes Becca, crying and Breathing heavily. "Oh Becca, what happened?!" I ran up to her and hugged her. She pulled away and pointed at Amanda. I smiled nervously. "Becca, I want you to meet Amanda Green, my old best friend."
Becca's P.O.V
Old best friend? OLD BEST FRIEND?? Does that mean I'm out of the picture? I opened my mouth, but no words came out. I looked from Will to 'Amanda'. what right did she have to steal my best friend? I looked at Will before running upstairs, Into her room, and I starting to cry. I shook uncontrollably as I layed on the bed. My mind was racing. I was getting tired, and Next thing you know I had fallen asleep.
Will's P.O.V
I looked at Amanda and told her that I needed to speak to Becca alone. she understood and gave me her number before leaving. I ran up to my room to see Becca, alseep on my bed, curled up in a ball. I sighed and tucked her into The bed before Walking into the guest room. I guess I could Sleep here tonight.......
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw! I feel like a jerk for doing that to Becca. comment!