Status: WORKING ON IT

Stories Left Untold

Prologue

My head was pounding. I fluttered my eyes open, and the brightness killed my eyes. I was never so hungover in my life. I was leaning on someone, but I didn’t think that was the thing I needed to worry about the most. When my eyes adjusted to lights, and I realised I was in a bathroom.I slept in the bathtub.

Classy.

“My head” I mumbled. Then I tried closing my eyes again, but the person I was leaning on moved a little. I moved from leaning on the person I was leaning on and looked at who it was... “WHAT THE FUCK!?” I just yelled really loud. I scurried and fell right out of the bathtub. “Ow.” I said landing on my back really hard.

“What the....” He said slowly getting up. He stretched and looked at me. “Who are you?” he raised his eyebrow in a matter that made him look so attractive.

“Why am I by you? Better yet why am I even here?” I said still in shock. My head was throbbing even more now and my heart was racing out of my chest.

Because there not even five feet in front of me stood someone I only saw on the television, a person that I would only have dreamt of meeting one day, and that person standing in front of me was Jonathan Toews. Jonathan Toews looked at his hands real quick and his eyes grew huge.

“Let me see you hand.” he said climbing out of the bathtub and grabbing my left hand. “No...” he trailed off looking at the silver band on my finger. My eyes got huge. That is when I screamed really really loud. We heard footsteps running towards the bathroom and the door slammed open. I turned around and saw three hockey players and my three friends.

Oh what the fuck did we do to get here?