Status: WORKING ON IT

Stories Left Untold

Eleven

“I don’t want to drink anymore.” Elizabeth said looking at me.

“You don’t have to drink anymore.” I said setting down her drink.

“Drink more Bierfhoff!” Kaner said obnoxiously to her.

“No.” She said. “I don’t have anyone near me. That is dangerous.” Elizabeth sternly.

“If you want to drink more, I’m right here. I won’t let anything happen to you. I promise. You are also with us you get some protection with that.” I said to her.

We drank more and more, and my arm never left her waist. I wasn’t gonna let her go, just for the fact she wasn’t gonna be able to walk once Kaner got done with pouring alcohol down her throat. I could tell she wasn’t comfortable in this situation at all. She didn’t like being by Kaner. Mostly, because Kaner stares her down like a piece of meat all the time. She didn’t like being the object of lust at all.

“SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!” Kaner said holding up shot glasses and handing them us. Elizabeth already took about ten and looked like she was about about to pass out.

“No more. I can’t handle anymore.” Elizabeth said setting it down.

“Pusssssy!” Kaner said teasing her. “Probs a prude too.”

“Hey dude calm down.” I said trying to get Patrick off her case. Elizabeth then started to slur stuff in some language I couldn’t comprehend. “Come on let’s go dance.” I said grabbing her and the walking to the floor.

“I’ll show you fucking prude.” Elizabeth yelled at Patrick and I followed her. We got to a spot and well... Girl knows how to dance.

“What language was that?” I asked her.

“German.” Elizabeth said dancing, well more like grinding on me. We did this for what seemed a good twenty minutes until she turned around and just kissed me. It didn’t stop there.

“IDIOTS COME ON ANOTHER PLACE!” Kaner said yelling for us. I was sloppy this time. I didn’t walk out of the club without her lips attached to mine. That whole I don’t know long limo ride to the next club was spent groping and making out. I was never like this, but this girl drove me crazy.

The next club we were at we got a private area, and I spent the whole time drinking more shots and Elizabeth drinking some more too. Kaner kept sneaking more and more into her glass when she wasn’t looking. She wasn’t noticing.

“Prude” Kaner yelled at Elizabeth out of nowhere.

“Fuck you Patrick Kane. I think you are a rubbish hockey player. You are just jealous that you won’t get to see my tits.” Elizabeth said rowdy. I just laughed.

“Yeah your fake tits.” Patrick said to her. Her mouth dropped.

“OH REALLY YOU THINK MY TITS ARE FAKE?” She sounded a bit angry.

“Oh yeah.”

“As fucking if sir.” She said. That is when she pulled her strapless dress down to show her bra. Well then...

“My boobs are real, much like the probability of you having herpes.” She said. I couldn’t stop laughing. Patrick just looked at her. His ego was in terrible shape right now.

“I love you.” I said hugging the girl that was on my lap.

“I love you Toes.” she said kissing my cheek.

“Your bra proves nothing.” Patrick said kind of irritated. She grabbed my hand and put it on her chest.

“Hey, Toes are they real?” She asked me.

“Yeah...” I said in shock. I didn’t believe her at first.

The new place we were at was pretty legit. Patrick went to go whore around, and the alcohol was getting to me where my judgement was off and so was hers. I made out with her a bit more. I even got a lap dance out of the deal. That is when the perfect idea came to my head.

“LET’S GET MARRIED. WE CAN DO THIS FOREVER!” I said.

“OH MY GOD PERFECT IDEA! LET’S GO!” Elizabeth excited. We stumbled out of the club to the nearest chapel, and I got married.

“Let’s go back to my hotel” Elizabeth said kissing me.

“No better yet lets go celebrate!” I said.

“I GOTTA CALL KATEY!” She said looking for her phone. “FUCK I DON’T HAVE MY PHONE. Fuck it! I’m married woooooo!” She said throwing her hands up in the air and laughing.

This night was gonna be a long one...