Status: Complete.

Burning Bridges, Building Love

16

Walking back into the building the next day Rayne skipped past the white screen and into the women’s area.

“There she is!” Rayne’s head snapped over to Alex a few feet away from her. She blinked at his out stretched arms and wide smile.

“Am I late?” Rayne mumbled confused. “I swear,” Stepping out of the women’s area she glared at the side of Big Cat’s head. “You dick!” She laughed at him. “You’re girlish ways made me late!” Everyone was looking at her.

“You’re time of arrival was never my concern.” Big Cat stated dully.

“I swear I’m going to…don’t turn of your hearing aids you old man!” she growled as Big Cat reached up under his hair and hat turning off both of his hearing aids. “I’m scolding you over grown,” Squeaking Rayne stumbled backwards as two hands tugged her back into the other room. “Oh dear god! I’m being kidnapped!” She laughed. “Hi Gloria.”

“You have one loud mouth child.” Gloria huffed

“I know.” Rayne giggled. “But I’m never loud enough when he turns off his damn hearing aids.” Shaking her head and rolling her eyes she sighed. “Not even a bull horn to his head really helps. Trust me,” She gasped childishly as she stared up at Gloria. “I tried it…on multiple occasions.” Grinning innocently up at the older woman she batted her lash to finish off the look.

“Dear god woman, you’re the reason why he’s deaf!” Gloria huffed.

“Nope. He did that himself….well…I guess that kid who hit with the bat did it too… Oh! And Potato!” She pointed. The whole room looked at her confused.

“A potato caused his hearing loss?” Kristin snorted at the stupid idea as she watched Rayne moved to her station and sit in her seat.

Crossing her legs Rayne watched her just as confused.

“No. Big Cat’s brother. We call him Potato head!” She gasped quickly as her vision swiveled slightly. “Oh guava Rockstar and Red Bull tonic is kicking in! Get some!” She growled.

“Wait you call…who’s Big Cat and who’s brother Potato head and why?” Alicia laughed at the bouncing girl.

“Dah…Dallas!” She gasped pointing. “The tall gangly tattooed man.” She giggled. “We call his twin brother Potato head.”

“Why?” Alicia laughed. The whole room wanted to know the answers.

“Oh, we call Big Cat, Big Cat because when we go out racing his the Big Cat. He’s bomb, kid can put no effort into it. He’s probably kicking himself for agreeing to this because he just gave up his first chance at an actual Supercross championship.” Rayne’s attention shifted as she took note of the whole in the bottom of her shoes. Sticking her finger into the whole she began examining it, lifting her foot closer to her face as she leaned down towards it.

“What about his brother?”

“Oh Potato head?” She questioned, still more fascinated with her shoe. “That man’s fucking, Magic!” She sang the last word, giggling at the thought. “The man’s gotten out of more things than I can fucking count,” Looking up at the group she shook her head. “It’s fucking annoying. I hate him. Kid gets away with being more people than should be physically possible. He’s Mr. Potato Head out of Toy Story, kind of a downer but funny as shit and he can change how he looks with a few simply things and a few different items.” Shaking her head she pulled her foot up higher. “It’s fucking ridiculous. It gets him out of so much shit.” She growled. “Uh, so much shit.” She groaned.

“And what’s your nickname sweetheart?” Axle laughed.

“Tiny Tim” She groaned. “shut up!” She laughed at them laughing at her. “I’m the smallest in the group! It’s hard not to be! They’re all over six foot!” She huffed. Bigfoot’s almost seven foot!” She gasped at him. “I’m only five-seven!” She added.

“Stop bitchin’ about your height Tiny!” Big Cat called.

“Bite me Little Pussy!” She hollered back.

“Say’s the woman’s who’s cooter dented a gas tank.” Big Cat retorted.

Everyone was looking to the doorway or the person in the room yelling.

“Hey! Hey! That was a ten foot drop with no suspension! And it wasn’t my cunt! It was my massive brass balls! So suck it!” She laughed waving her hands.

“If I could find it I would. You think we call you Tiny for your height, its cause you claim to have a massive cock and we’ve yet to see the magically miniature thing.” The guys laughed at the comment while Big Cat seemed to sit in the room.

“You know what! How about you come here and suck it now, I’ll show it to you so you can choke on it!” She laughed.

“Shut up Tiny.” Big Cat laughed. “Or I’ll pull a Bigfoot on you.” Rayne’s eyes went wide.

“Not fair Bro, not fair.” She pouted.

“Then shut up!” Big Cat laughed. “I am…bigger than you.”

“Wouldn’t it be stronger?” Jake asked looking over at Big Cat. The man turned to him with a blank expression.

“That tiny little thing in there you think is just a foul mouthed weak little girl is the Hulk in fucking disguise. She could bench press me with no problem.” Big Cat groaned. “Don’t let her actually hit you, you’ll regret it.” He mumbled.

“I’ll take you fat ass!”

“That’s Ted you whore!” He called back.

“Have you ever seen the size of your ass?” Rayne giggled loudly.

“This is rather entertaining.” Alex mused gently to himself. “They need their own show, it’d be a hit.” Half the room nodded slowly.

“Your ass is massive! I mean, hot damn boy!” She laughed. “I wish I had an ass like yours. Ted may be fat, but he still has less of an ass than you. And you and Potato combined, you two would put a booty luscious black girl to shame.”

“I’m going to kill her…” Big Cat stated walking towards the room.

“Don’t let her hit you…” Jake warned, laughing as he followed. He paused in the doorway with the others watching Big Cat cross the room.

“You little….what’re you doing?” Big Cat laughed at Rayne eyeing her shoe.

Pouting she looked up at him.

“I have a whole in my shoe…” She whined.

“You have had them for over six years. By the way.” Grabbing her ankle he flipped her out of her chair. “That’s for saying my ass if big.” With that he left the room leaving Rayne laying on the in the tangled heap under the vanity.

“Oh that was a good one.” She giggled.

“Alright people!” Eli clapped entering the men’s room. Everyone was watching between the door and who ever had been calling to the other room expectantly. “Uh, what’s going on?” He laughed.

“Dallas and Rayne we’re fighting, it was entertaining.” Jake laughed. His eyes focusing on Rayne still laying on the ground laughing gently in a tangled mess.

“I’ll give you entertaining.” Rayne called hearing him. Big Cat looked up from his script.

“What ever you do, don’t agree.” He sighed looking back at his paper.

“Don’t make me trick you into shit whipping yourself again.” Rayne called, pouting at his intrusion.

“Hey! I’m only the warning disclaimer on all your bad ideas.”

“No!” Rayne pointed at the door, as if she was talking face to face with him. “Tommy is the warning disclaimer.”

“No.” Big Cat countered in the same drawn out tone. “Tommy is your baby sitter.”

“Oh yeah….” She whispered. “You’re still not the warning label for any of this awesomeness.” Waving her hands at her chest she licked her lips, laughing gently.

“Yeah.” Big Cat rolled his eyes at her. “Because everyone loves nearly snapping their necks, breaking bones all the time!” His sarcasm hit like a brick wall.

“You’ve never…” Rayne paused. “You’re such a girl!” She groaned “Suck a fucking girl!” She huffed standing up finally and adjusting her shit.

“How am I a girl because I like surviving with out a neck brace all the time?”

“Uh guys!” Eli tried to cut in.

“You bitch like a little girl! Like such a little girl! Tanny-T whines less than you about everything!” Nodding her head at the idea she blew hair out of her face.

“Tanny can’t even talk!” Big Cat groaned.

“Can too!”

Big Cat began looking around the room startled by that response.

“Rayne Elizabeth Knightly….” Rayne growled loudly cutting him off.

“Don’t do that!” She growled loudly at her whole name. Everyone jumped at her tone startled by the once cheery girl suddenly vicious.

“Tell me,” Big Cat moved on with out missing a beat. “How a mute can talk? She can’t rant her inner monologues with her hands, even more so to your back when you refuse to look at the person telling you whatever it is your doing is a bad idea.” He called.

“Oh suck my dick!” Rayne hollered deeply at him.

“If I could find it, I’d cut it off, not suck it. You may be a dude but even I know that’s the wrong body part for you.”

“Guys!” Everyone looked at Eli. “Ya done?”

“No!” Rayne called causing the room to laugh. “Dude! The whole in my shoe is getting bigger!” She pouted sticking her finger back in it as she stood like a flamingo on one leg perfectly balanced.

“Then stop wiggling your finger in!” Jake laughed loudly, watching her from his spot in the doorway still.

“There is no way she’s one of the smartest people I know. Not even. I think the IQ test we took was wrong.” Big cut huffed.

“Bullshit! I’m fucking smart!”

“Ya and I’m a fucking monkey.” He snorted making the room laugh lightly.

“I know you are but what am I?” Rayne countered childishly.