Status: rockin the key board!

Open Minds

Fights and visions

Taylah’s POV

I jumped on my bed, my soft, warm bed. I just got comfy, Darn it! And my phone began to ring; I groaned and rolled over to pick it up. I immediately answered when I realised the caller ID said ‘Shanz’
“Hello,”
“Taylah,” Shannon’s voice was shaky, she was crying.
“Oh my god, what’s the matter?!”
“Taylah…I...h..Had a dream…Alexander hurt me in it, I was running through the woods…he..B...Bit…me,”
“You mean…Like a vampire?”
“Yes…Like a vampire,”
I gasped.
“Shhhh, its ok, it was just a dream,” I tried to sooth her.
“But it felt so real, the pain,” She continued to sob. There was a silence, I couldn’t think about an answer to that.
“Taylah,”
“Yeah,”
“I think it was…a vision,” Ok now that knocked me off balance, I choked and spluttered, absorbing this information.
“It can’t be, maybe it was a vision mixed with a dream, like your vision was you with Alexander together, but it got mixed with your dream which was the horror side of your dreamy vision thingy,” Wow, takes a genius to come to that conclusion. Man I suck. I heard her breath slowly, most likely calming herself down, yay! My conclusion worked.
“Yeah, most likely,” She sounded happy then everything went quiet again, there was a fuzzy noise coming from the phone, like when there’s interference in the connection. I knew Shannon was having a random vision. I heard a slight gasp, ok, so it’s not a good vision.
“What did you see?”
“I saw a room, very old fashioned, around 1920. There were a lot of people in the room, drinking, dancing and socialising. The women were dressed in those dresses called ‘flappers’. They’re hair was tied up in intricate French buns and they had brightly coloured head dresses and chunky jewellery. The men were wearing slacks with suspenders. Most of them were dancing around with women, doing fast moves to the fast jazzy music. My eyes came across to one guy…he looked like Alexander. Now tell me that’s a coincidence,” Shannon was panicking again. She was right that is freaky, but it would probably be an old relative.
“It’s probably his great grandfather, his ancestor or something,”
Shannon sighed.
“Yeah, your right, anyway Tay-Tay im tired, nightie night and I will see you tomorrow bubs,”
“Ok, sweet dreams babe,” I hung up.
Speaking of tired so am I. I got changed into my silk pj’s then dived into my bed.

The next day I arrived at school. I was wearing my black leather jacket with a crystal white v-neck underneath. My jeans were acid wash with rips in the thighs. My black calf high lace boots covered the bottom of my jeans. My hair was slightly teased at the top, my black eye shadow and eye liner was heavy and emphasized my icy blue eyes.
I swung open my locker door, I gasped as I tried to catch a book that fell. I looked down to get it but someone’s hand was already on it. I traced the hand to the body it belonged to. Kayne. He was wearing a black t-shirt that hugged his torso. His black skinny jeans had a silver painted chain hung on the side. His hair covered his beautifully outlined gold eyes. How does this guy do his makeup so well? I gulped as he stood up from his crouched position. The beautiful black hair blew to the side revealing his eyes; the eyes that were staring down at me. As I examined the silver streaks I felt his arm slide past my waist as he came closer to me, his slender body almost against my own. He bent his head down so his lips were inches away from mine. I could feel my lips pulling to be on his. He leant forward even more, ‘oh my god he’s gonna kiss me’ I thought. Well I thought wrong. Kayne stoped just before we kissed and he pulled back.
“You should be more careful with your books,” His voice was cold. Then Kayne walked over to his locker were Alexander and Dimitri were waiting. I took a deep breath and felt my heart; my pulse was racing like crazy. I sighed and turned to my locker, the book that fell was slid neatly into place. I chuckled under my breath, that’s were Kayne’s arm went to, to place my book, back in my locker. Uhhh how dare he lead me on like that.
“HEY TAYLAH!” shouted two voices behind me.
“Shit!!!” I jumped out of my skin, almost hitting my head on the locker door.
I spun round to see Nirali and Shannon pissing themselves laughing.
“Ha-Ha, VERY funny,” I said sarcastically.
“Yes it was VERY funny,” Shannon said with a grin on her face. I gave her the evils then I tackled her into a big hug. She squealed excitedly.
“So what were you and Kayne up to? I saw him close to you,” Nirali winked at me. I rolled my eyes.
“He was just teasing me, he actually just returned a book that fell out of my locker,” I gestured towards the book that he placed back on my shelf.
I looked at Nirali’s arms; she had bruises, fighting bruises.
“What happened to you?” I said, my eyes wide.
Nirali looked down and fiddled with her hands. Okay I have to know what has been going on. I listened in on her thoughts.
‘LALALALA, YOU CANNOT LISTEN IN ON MY THOUGHTS TAYLAH, I WONT LET YOU LALALALALALALA’
Nirali’s head was looking down, avoiding eye contact. That’s it! I clamped my hands onto her arms. It was time to do some mind exploring. I looked deep into the memory she was trying to suppress from me. Then I found it. I caught a glimpse of a guy, he looked quite tough, and…oh my gosh. Nirali beat the crap out of him.
“Woooah! Little Ni here got herself into a fight,” I jokingly punched her in the arm.
“Ahh, sore,” She winced and rubbed her arm.
“Woops, sorry,” I smiled and pulled the sleeves of her shirt down to cover her bruises more. Then the bell rang and it was time for class. We had Health, not the normal health, today was…Sexual health.

We took our seats and the teacher, Mr. Cowan, introduced our task for the lesson… ‘Applying condoms onto a banana’ I almost fell off my chair.

When the 3 bananas and 3 condoms were placed on the desk I stared for five minutes. It was so disgusting. All three of us (me, Ni, Shanz) grabbed the stuff we needed. I opened the condom packet and pulled out the disgusting slimy balloon inside. I looked at it as if it was an Alien. Then I let go of it but it didn’t drop, it got stuck to my finger. Its sliminess was unbearable.
“Eeeeek!” I screamed and flung my hand sending the soggy balloon flying onto the desk with a squelch. Nirali and Shannon laughed their heads off as I frantically wiped my hand on a tissue from my bag.

Soon the lesson had ended and the others flew past as well. It was now recess and I was at the diner table. My eyes for some odd reason continued to find their way to see Kayne at a near by table. He looked at me once…just one. His eyes are beautiful, but how dare he lead me on this morning. My gaze went to his bracelet, the bracelet all three of the triplets have. Its blue gem in the middle was almost… Magical. I realised I as staring at him.
“Ummm Taylah?” Said Nirali quite scared.
“Yeah?” I spun my head to her.
“Ah Um...my fork,”
I looked down, she was right I as holding her fork and it was bent all the way back. Wow anger problems. I laughed nervously and handed it back to her. She raised her eyebrows at me and the bell rang for 4th period. My fourth period was a free period so I got up to go for a walk around the school.

I walked down the hallway, there were a few people around who had free period as well. I had my ipod on and blasting ‘Black veil Brides’ into my ears.

I will await dear,
A patient of eternity, my crush.
A universal still, No rust.
No dust will ever grow on this frame,
One million years I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.


The lyrics sang into my ear as I hummed to the beat. My hands were in my pockets as I was walking down a seemingly empty corridor.
I gasped as two hands grabbed me. I lounged myself forward sending the attacker tumbling over my back. I hung onto his arm to sling him onto the cold floor with a smack. And that’s what happened. He hit the floor with a loud crack.
“Gahh!” Shouted the boy. It was Mark from class. I pulled out my earphones and sighed.
“Mark what the hell are you doing?” I offered a hand to help him up. He winced as I dragged him of the floor.
“I was supposed to make you jump, well that was before you almost severed my spine,” He rubbed his back still wincing. “I think you broke something,” His voice broke. But he still let out a wheezy laugh and a smile. I folded my arms across my chest, god this guy is a wimp.
“Yeah you should get that checked out,” I ran my fingers through my hair. I froze still as I caught a glimpse of someone at the end of the corridor. Someone was watching. I spun round
“Mark, have you got a friend waiting for you,”
He looked bemused. “No, its just me,” He winked. “I just wanted to be alone with you,”
Men these days.
“Aren’t you going out with Lindsay? Aiiy Mark,” I said as I jogged down to the end of the corridor. I looked left and right but the hallways were clean apart from two little 3rd graders getting something from their lockers.
I turned back round to Mark and shrugged. It was time for 5th period now anyway.
“What do you have now?”
“Uhhhhhm, S+E,” He looked disappointed. I know how he feels, I have S+E now, its boring as hell.
“Oh really, me too,” Wow that changed him. His face lit up.
“Cool, I will walk you to class then,” He wrapped his toned arm around me and began to walk. I silently groaned. I hope Lindsay doesn’t think anything of this.

We arrived at class. Stupid Marks arm was still around me. Thank god Lindsay wasn’t in my class. But unfortunately, Kayne was. I looked around with Marks arm still stiffly around me. I tried to shrug him off, it was no use. I looked at Kayne, holy crap he looked pissed. For some reason his gold eyes were…darker. Like almost black. Did he put contacts in? He averted his gaze from my own and looked out of the window. Oh joy it was raining. Kayne looked less angry and more distraught. I wish I could go and hug him. But no, im in the arms of this jerk.
I felt his hand go lower.
Ok time to have some fun
Oh no it wasn’t. I turned round and pushed him off of me. He looked startled and I stormed off. The only spare seat was behind Kayne. I took my seat and slouched on my chair.

Through the lesson I saw him look at me from the corner of his eye. I adjusted my top which showed a bit of cleavage. He smirked. HAHA! Goal achieved.
The rest of the lesson went by fast and it was time for lunch.

“What a jerk,” Exclaimed Nirali as I told her about mark trying to feel my bum.
“I know right,” I scoffed as I chewed on my apple.
I felt someone grab me. Man im getting sick of this. I was spun around, yay it was Lindsay.
“What the hell where you doing with Mark?!” She screamed at me with her two cronies behind her.
“Hun your sleaze of a boyfriend was doing stuff to ME not the other way round,” I rested my chin on my palm.
“I don’t believe that for a damn second! You’re a slut Taylah, you always have been,” She slapped me in the face. I gave a smile at her; I wasn’t affected by her pitiful slap. I stood up and got close to her face. In the corner of my eye I saw Kayne, Alexander and Dimitri staring. I laughed at her.
“Bitch you just did not do that,”
I swung my fist fast and hard at her face knocking her off balance and breaking her nose. She screamed at the sudden attack. I clenched her sides and slammed her onto the floor.
“Fuck!!!” She screamed.
I didn’t stop yet, she needed a lesson. I pulled her up by her blond hair. As soon as I got high enough I dropped her head back on the floor. Im surprised I didn’t crack her skull. I bent down next to her and whispered into her ear.
“Anything else to say?”
She simply shook her head whilst sobbing, leaving black mascara stains down her cheeks.
“Good,” I stood back up. Her followers were stood shaking. I snarled at them then walked out of the back door of the cafeteria that led outside

I leant against the stone wall. I heard the door open. It was Kayne, he walked over and leant on the wall next to me. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette and a lighter. He lit it and began to take puffs.
“You shouldn’t smoke, its bad for you,” I said looking up at him, his height made me feel small. He smiled and pulled it away from his mouth blowing smoke out.
“You want one?” His voice still had a cold and unfriendly touch.
“No, I don’t smoke, never will,” I scoffed and looked away.
“Why are you even here, your always giving me the cold shoulder,”
Kayne trapped me in between his arms that were on both sides of me. I was now inches away from him. I looked into his eyes that were now gold again. What are with this dudes eyes?
“Who said im giving you the cold shoulder?” He said seductively his lips curling into a mischievous grin. He inhaled some smoke before dropping the fag onto the ground and standing on it. He leant in closer and blew the smoke into my slightly open mouth; I didn’t inhale it I just let it blow away. I bit my lip flirtingly at Kayne. Studying flirting tips really helps. His eyes almost shinned at this and he leant forward and kissed my lips. I almost gasped as the initial shock stunned me. His left hand went behind me onto the curve of my back whilst the other hand stayed against the wall for support. I wrapped my hands around his neck as his tongue slid into my mouth and twisted and twined against my own tongue. Boy this guy is a good kisser. Just as I thought about his slight feminism (you know with the hair and makeup and all) He thrust his hips forward so his groin touched mine. I tried to stop the moan that escaped my lips. He was definitely a guy, no doubt about it. I felt his lips curve into a smirk.
His kisses became hungrier and his lips began to travel to my neck. He kissed and sucked gently. Before he knew it he found my weak spot on my collarbone I moaned lightly. How can he find my weak spot so soon? He doesn’t even know me that well. His kisses were getting friskier, but then the bell rang and it was the end of lunch.
“I should go,” Kayne said looking down. He began walking away and I swear when I caught a glimpse of his eyes they were black and red. Whoa im tripping out badly.
Shannon came through the door looking scared.
“Taylah, are you alright?” She ran up to me.
“Yeah im fine, I just got a smooch from Kayne,” I winked and we both giggled like little girls. Shannon nudged me and we began walking to 6th period.