Sequel: Traveling Backwards
Status: Finished. You guys were awesome<3

You Just Broke Every Stereotype

Let Me Up

I quickly fell back asleep and didn’t wake up until I heard music blasting from the room next to mine. I got up, not even sure how I got into my bed and walked over to the next room.
“Wolf. Wolf. Wolf! Wolf! WOLF!” I yelled until he finally turned to face me and had that stupid smirk plastered on his face. “Can you turn that down!” I screeched. He pretended he couldn’t hear me, before turning back around to whatever he was doing.
Fine. He can act like that. With that stupid smirk. I walked over to his ihome and turned the volume all the way down. He slowly turned around and looked at me with a glare.
“What?” I smirked, crossing my arms, but he quickly turned the volume back on, so I turned it back down.
“Stop it.” He said, turning it back up.
“You stop it!” I said, turning it back down.
“Make me.” He glared, turning it back up.
I tried to push him away, but I failed miserably, my Uncle wasn’t kidding about him being strong, because I was quickly pushed down on the bed and being held down. I tried to wiggle out of under him, but it failed.
“Let me up.”
“Will you just turn the music back down?”
“Of course.”
“OOHHH What’s going on in here!” said Micah, wiggling his eyebrows at us from the door.
“Nothing Micah.” Mumbled Wolf.
“What I wouldn’t give to be in your position Jaydee!”
“Excuse me?”
“He’s gay.”
“Really?” I cocked my head at Wolf who nodded, typically this would all be very weird. You know, Wolf on top of me, gay guy standing in the door way and of course Ryder walks by too.
“Hey guys and Jaydee what’s u… OH MY GOD! Get it Wolf!”
Wolf rolled his eyes. “I was just taming the stupid beast.”
“Well being the only girl in school I could see how she could help calm that…”
“RYDER! Not what I meant! I meant Jaydee!”
“Wolf, get off the girl, don’t want her to find out too soon, it might freak her out.” Said Dimitri, walking by the door. Lovely.
Of course, Lurk walked by, looked at us, rolled his eyes, and walked away.
“Wait, me find out what!” I said, still struggling against Wolf.
“That he is sooo bad in bed that he will scare you away into my open arms while him and Micah get it on!” said Ryder, me and Wolf both rolled our eyes at him.
“Can I get up now?” I asked. Wolf shrugged and got up. Once he did, I turned the music down and ran out of the room, hiding behind Micah, just incase.
♠ ♠ ♠
Been a while.
I know!
Major filler >.>
Like the new back round?