Untitled

Chapter One

Kyle was waiting at the bus stop for Stan. He was starting to worry because none of the guys were usually that late. As he looked up, he saw Kenny and Cartman, but no Stan.

"Hey Kenny, Fat ass." Kyle said casually.

"Shut your jew mouth! I'm not fat, I'm big boned!" Cartman retaliated.

A mumble came from Kenny.

"Shut your poor ass mouth too Kenny!" Cartman yelled.

A while went past and nothing was said, then Kyle finally opened his mouth again.

"Hey, have either of you seen Stan? He's not usually this late."

"Dude, he didn't tell you, he's over at Wendy's again. God he's become such a god damn pussy since he started going out with her." Cartman answered.

"Shut your fat mouth! Stan isn't a pussy!" Kyle rebutted, running off towards Wendy's house.

Just after he left, the bus pulled up at the bus stop.

"Well... that was weird." Cartman said.

Kenny just mumbled.

With Kyle.

"Stan, there you are! How come you didn't tell me you were going to Wendy's?" Kyle asked.

"Must of slipped my mind." Stan answered.

"Oh, ok then. Well we better hurry, we just missed the bus." Kyle said.

"What?! Oh damn it! Well we better run." Stan said irritatedly.

The two boys started to run as fast as they could. But after some time, the red haired boy couldn't keep up.

"Come on dude, we got to hurry, we only have 5 minutes to get there." Stan called out.

"Go without me." the red head answered.

"I'm not going without you!" Stan yelled back.

"I can't run, there's no other choice." Kyle panted.

"Yes there is." Stan said, picking up his friend bridal style.

"Wh... what the fuck are you doing dude?!" Kyle yelled, trying to hide the blush that was creeping up on his face.

"We need to get to school and you can't run so this is the quickest way." Stan answered.

"Dude! Put me down!" Kyle screamed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! We always use to do stuff like that and you never freaked out." Stan said, putting Kyle down.

"It's nothing. It was just unexpected, that's all." Kyle lied.

"Dude are you sure, you're all red in the face." Stan observed.

"I go red in the face when I'm mad. You of all people should know that. Anyway, do you want to do something after school?" Kyle asked, speeding up his pace

"I'd love to... but me and Wendy are going to see a movie, maybe tomorrow." Stan answered, catching up to his friends pace.

"Of course you're hanging out with her." Kyle muttered.

"What was that?" Stan asked.

"Nothing, are you hanging with Wendy at lunch?" Kyle asked, knowing the answer.

"Yea probably, why?" Stan asked back.

"No reason." Kyle gripped his fist.

"Ok dude, what's up? You've been acting weird ever since Wendy asked me out." Stan asked concerned.

"It's nothing." The red head lied.

"Dude, I'm your best friend, that's not going to work on me, now tell me what's going on." the raven haired boy half asked, half demanded.

"I don't know, I just feel like ever since you and Wendy started going out, that you spend more time with her then me, that you're just throwing me away like a broken old toy." the young jew answered with a tone of sadness in his voice.

"Kyle, you're my best friend. And I don't want you to feel like you're just an old broken toy of mine, because you mean so much more to me." Stan answered.

"Ok then. Well I guess that's cool." Kyle said, half heartedly.

"The movie ends at about 7 if you want to come over after." Stan said.

"Yea sure." Kyle answered as they walked into the school building.

Just as they walked into class, Bebe came over.

"Hey Stan, Wendy wants to know how come you left her at her house this morning."

"Tell her I'll talk to her after school about it." Stan said annoyed.

"Ok then." Bebe said, skipping off.

"Dude, you left Wendy at her house?" Kyle asked, dropping his jaw.

Before he could answer, a sub teacher walked in.

"Ok class, I will be having you this week, and I want us to focus on current events. Some people think the South Park flag should be changed. I want you to go study this case and have your opinion for tomorrow. Now for the rest of the day, I just want you to do something productive." The teacher explained.

"Yea productive." Cartman laughed.

Kenny, Kyle and Stan started laughing before they heard Wendy say.

"Stan we need to talk... NOW!"

"Wendy, I already told Bebe to tell you that I'll talk to you after school, I just want to chill with the guys for the day." Stan explained.

"STAN THIS IS IMPORTANT!" Wendy yelled.

Stan was about to answer when Kyle bursted out, matching the girls tone.

"HE SAID NO WENDY!!! SO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE!!!"

Wendy, Stan, Cartman and Kenny just sat there, eyes widened and jaws dropped. Then Cartman said.

"Wow! Kahl... Just wow!"

"I... I need to go get some water." Kyle said practically running out of the classroom.

"Guys, I don't think that's Kyle. Whoever that is is way to cool." Cartman said.

"You fat asshole!" Stan said angrily, running after the red head.

"Stan! Wait! I'll go look for Kyle! It looks like Wendy could use you here." Cartman said, grabbing Stan's arm

"What! Ok sure! Thanks." Stan answered, shocked.

"No problems." Cartman smirked.

With Kyle.

"Damn it! What's happening to me? My anger has been taking over me recently. I can't concentrate." Kyle asked, splashing water on his face.

"Kahl! There you are." Cartman yelled, slightly punching Kyle on the arm.

"What do you want fat boy?!" Kyle grumbled.

"What I'm not allowed to check up on a friend in their hour of need?"Cartman asked, offended.

"You're not, no! And before you ask why, it's because a fat ass jerk to me!" Kyle yelled.

"Ok, I can see your point. But right now I'm extending a shoulder for you to cry on if you need it. And lets be honest, I don't exactly do that everyday." Cartman persuaded.

"No thanks. I know you will use this against me later on, plus Stan will be here any moment." Kyle snarled.

"If you say so, but I'm just telling you, Stan seemed to only care about Wendy when I left." Cartman lied.

"He did?" Kyle asked, hurt.

"He did. I even heard him say he was going to cancel his plans with you tonight to make sure she was ok." Cartman put his chubby arm on the red head's shoulder.

"What the hell?! I was trying to defend him!" Kyle burst out.

"He doesn't see it that way. But you know, I just brought the passion if you want to watch it after school."Cartman explained.

"Ok, I can't believe I'm saying this, but sure... Cartman." Kyle said, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy