Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

With A Streetrat Night Life

The crowd went wild as the band walked onto the stage. They screamed their lungs out as Alex grabbed the mic. I smiled as he looked at me one last time before proceeding to talk. They started with “Dear Maria” and it seemed as if the whole audience was singing along. I have to admit I was singing along as well. Being so close to a concert like this was something I would have never expected in years. I was glad I was experiencing it though, despite all the drama we went through with the boys. By we I mean my best friend and I. Speaking of which where in the world was she?

I tore my eyes from the band and looked around for Avery. I scanned the backstage room for her. Eventually I found her. She was sitting on the couch, messing with her laptop. I walked over to her and sat on the arm of the couch next to her. She looked up and smiled. I gave her a questioning look, directing it towards the computer. She laughed and closed it.

“I didn’t mean for you to close it, just wanted to know what you were doing.”

“Finishing some homework,” She sighed. “It’s so boring…”

“And you choose to do it here of all places?” I giggled.

“I know right? I just wanted to get it over with so we can go out tonight.”

“Awesome.” We laughed and she did finish her work. I had finished it earlier and she was right- it was very boring. But at least we had the guys to keep us entertained.

We’ve been on tour with All Time Low for three months now. That homework assignment was the last one for the summer. We were free for the most part, to do as we pleased. This meant spending time with our boyfriends and friends. The tour was the best thing that happened to us in a long time. The boys finished their portion of the concert and 3OH!3 was up next. They ran out and attacked us with hugs. Well Rian and Jack did. Alex and Zack kissed us full on. Yes, we are now officially dating. Isn’t this great? Sure…I just don’t like the fact that Alex thinks he loves me, I’m not worth loving.

“Hey there Dally.” Alex smirked. He’s all sweaty and his hair is matted. Zack has his shirt off, once again, but Avery doesn’t seem to mind. Or the crowd for that matter…Hey, if you have something nice-don’t hide it right? And that is exactly what Zack was doing. :) I gave Alex a water bottle and a towel. He laughed and wiped himself off. I kissed him and he led me to the couch. I sat on his lap as the others grabbed something to drink as well.

“Amazing concert right?” Jack asked.

“Duh,” Avery laughed.

“It’s not even over yet and it was really great…So far…” I smiled. He threw his sweaty towel at me. “Ew! Jack’s sweat!” I laughed.

The concert ended soon, and we ended up going back to the hotel to shower, change, etc. We went to grab a bite before going out to explore the city. New York was just too big and exploring it may have been an adventure waiting to happen.

The other bands called it a night and went to their hotels. We were living the night life and enjoying every second of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! We have 5 subscribers already and we haven’t even posted the first chp!

Thank you all so much!!

Btw, if I saw Zack without his shirt I wouldn’t mind at all! ;)

And apparently my comp. says Dally means “to act in an amorous, flirtatious, or playful manner” or a toy or waist time and something else. Weird much?

Any ways! Thank you all! Hope this story gets as much love as the first one. We’ve added another author! Whoo if you wanna join message us:)