Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

They Are The Ones Who Make A Difference, Get These People On Their Feet

We were out at this club partying the night away. Everyone was having fun, everyone was dancing and we were all so happy to finally be together. I loved every second of this tour and I knew Dally and I made the right decision in agreeing with the guys when they asked us to come. Sure, there were some hard times on the bus and stuff like that but the good times make up for most of the bad ones and sooner or later, we just forget about the bad things and look forward to making new ones.

“Zack, I think my feet are going to need a corpse if I don’t sit down right this minute,” I whispered into Zack’s ear since the music that was blaring out of the DJ’s speakers were way too loud.

“Fine,” he said with a pout and I reached up to kiss him on the lips. “That’s better,” he smiled as we walked to the booth where Jack and Rian were taking shots.

I slid in beside Jack who was on his fifth shot while Rian was on his fourth but Jack didn’t know that. “Okay, Ri, to make things more interesting, after our fifth shot, the first one who can get a girl and dance with them gets twenty dollars,” Jack slurred.

“You’re on,” Rian said and they both chugged down their shots, they pushed their way onto the dance floor to find someone to dance with.

Zack and I were alone and it got really quiet. I looked over at him and saw that he was looking at Jack and Rian who was on their way to make big fools out of themselves. I excused myself from Zack for a while to go to the restroom and he told me to ‘be careful’ before I left. I didn’t really know what that meant so I just shrugged it off.

Once I got in the restroom, I saw this girl practically crying her eyes out. She was sitting on the bathroom floor with her hands on her face. I took a deep breath as I went in and approached her.

“Are you okay?” I said bending down a little.

“Get away from me!” She yelled and I cringed back a little.

I stayed in my spot looking down at her. I didn’t know why I chose to stay in one place but I thought about placing myself in her shoes and feeling what she was feeling now and I don’t know about her but I know that I’d want someone to come and comfort me even if I asked them to stay away.

“Come on, you can tell me what happened,” I said moving to the side and crouching low to level with her.

She took her face out of her hands to look at me. She bit her lip to consider the thought as she took a deep breath. “I just had a really bad night,” she told me. I looked at her as she continued her explanation. “I mean I thought everything was going great in my life but it’s not. It took me a really long time to realize that. I never wanted to be here in this bathroom scaring people away. I wanted to be that person who’d go places and be someone in this world but no one cares about me anymore. Life is too hard and I just don’t want to keep living like this anymore,” From the way she explained it, it seemed like she was going to kill herself right after. I couldn’t just leave her alone. I had to help her.

“Well, we all go through different problems and we all have our ways to solve them. The solution to yours is out there somewhere. You just have to wait and be patient.” I tried to be optimistic. I really did not have any idea why but something in me just wanted this sad girl to be happy already. It just seemed unfair that life was going great for me but it wasn’t for some other people and I thought I might as well share some light on their lives no matter how lame it might sound.

“Thanks,” she said holding out her hand. “I’m Sami,”

I took her hand and shook it and breathed in before I said anything. “I’m Avery,”

There was this stench about her that somehow smelled like cigarettes but only it was quite different like she was on something but I didn’t quite know what it was. Could it be drugs?

I helped her up as soon as she felt like she was well-comforted. Once our conversation turned lighter, I asked her if she was about to head home or something.

“No, actually, I have to go somewhere,” she said and I nodded.

“Like where?” I asked her.

“This venue,” she said vaguely and I raised an eyebrow for her to elaborate. “Oh fuck it, my brother’s Sean Foreman from 3oh!3 and he asked me to join them on tour,” she said covering her ears expecting me to scream my lungs out like a silly fan girl. But I did that too much with Dally the first day of tour when Alex told us who they were going to be touring with. The guys sorta felt jealous for a while since we kept singing songs from their new album called ‘Streets of Gold’ instead of singing All Time Low songs.

“Don’t worry, I’ve already met them,” I said placing a hand on her arm so she could put her arms down. Her cheeks flushed and I just smiled at her. “I’m actually with All Time Low right now and I think we’re heading back to the hotel some time soon,” I told her and she smiled.

“No way, you’re with All Time Low?” her tone was a pitch higher when she asked me and I would have laughed but I held it back.

“Yeah, I sorta am,” I said getting all shy about it.

I led her to the Dally and the guys who were already huddled up in the booth. Was I really gone that long? Well it certainly felt like minutes from my point of view but I don’t know.

Once we were close enough, I introduced everyone to Sami and told them about her relation to Sean Foreman. They all welcomed her with a hug and she smiled at me gratefully. We were all going back to the bus when suddenly Sami grabbed my hand from behind me and thanked me for everything.

She and Dally seemed to really hit it off and I was happy that Sami was getting along with everyone. It seemed like a start of a new beginning and that just made me smile for some reason.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mkay so second chapter down :)) I'm wasnt meant to update today but its a new story so whatever :))

give this story some love, will ya?

read.comment.subscribe please!
oh and stay tuned for Xavier's update!! :)