Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

Caught Up In The Moment But Not In The Right Way

AVERY

I felt betrayed. I didn’t want to feel this way but every ounce of blood circulating in my body system felt that way and there really was nothing I could do about it. I desperately tried to focus my thoughts on something else but when you’re thinking about something as bad as what I was thinking, I guess there really was no getting out of it.

I left the club about an hour ago and I was now back in the hotel room safe and sound. Zack stayed behind to cheer Alex up. I just couldn’t stay in that scene with all these things going through my head right now.

I walked around the room wondering about what I should do now that I’m alone inside a room I can call my own. I can’t sleep since I’m thinking about too many things, I can’t watch TV because I don’t want to stay put and I don’t want to take a bath because I simply don’t feel like it. I’m running out of ideas and there was nothing I could do about it. But that was until I saw a cheap bottle of wine on the shelf. So I decided that since I couldn’t solve my problems, I might as well drink them all away.

I dialled room service telling them to send in a bottle of champagne and a bottle of vodka. There were energy drinks in the refrigerator so if the wine and champagne weren’t enough to put me to sleep then I’d have a plan B – vodka.

Once room service arrived, I took in the bucket and placed it on the table. Then, I changed into a tank top and a pair of shorts. My main plan was to get wasted and that was what I was going to do tonight.

Once I got my mind set, I popped open the bottle of champagne and put on some music and made it pump through the speakers so that the room wouldn’t feel so gloomy. I checked the time as I drank straight from the bottle and made sure that I didn’t hit anything so I wouldn’t create problems for whoever had to pay for the bill. It was about 1:48 in the morning – the perfect time to get my drink on and dance the night away and somehow, being alone didn’t hinder me from having any fun. Maybe this was really what I needed – some time alone. I mean I’ve been surrounded by a ton of people these past few days and maybe this opportunity might mean something good. But then again I wasn’t really thinking straight.

After a few swigs, the bottle was already half empty and I was only getting pumped up even more with every second. This wasn’t what was supposed to happen. I was supposed to be feeling tired but I guess listening to upbeat music while fuelling my body with alcohol wasn’t helping the situation. But at least I know one thing is for sure – I was forgetting about the whole Dallas fiasco.

I think I might’ve spent hours just dancing around like crazy and not giving a damn about all the shit that was going down. But from what I saw, I finished the bottle of champagne, consumed half of the vodka and drank a can of Monster. I didn’t really care if I was going to feel like shit the next morning but all I did know was that I was completely wasted and my vision was all blurry. I felt like I was already asleep but I still moved to the beat of the songs being played through the speakers. I never knew I had so much party music in my iPod.

I felt tired, finally, after a couple more songs and decided to brush my teeth and put back my iPod in its rightful place which was inside my bag. I made my way on the bed by stumbling over the bottles on the floor and falling right into the sea of pillows that I would be lying in. I’ve never felt so comfortable in all my life. I turned out the lights and shut my eyes. I fell asleep almost automatically but then the door clicked open and someone came in.

I didn’t move to see who it was because it was kinda clear that it was Zack. I mean who else could it possibly be, right? I just shut my eyes once again and tried to make myself comfortable by hugging another pillow closely. The bed shifted on one side and almost instantly, I felt a pair of lips attached to my neck. Next thing I knew, he was rubbing my sides up and down. With my eyes shut tight, I turned around and attached my lips to his. I opened them for a brief moment but couldn’t really see through the dark. All I knew was that the way he touched me was different. Almost as if he was desperate to get laid tonight. Well I didn’t really give much of a damn since I was practically wasted and well getting laid was probably a great way to end the night.

The kissing was getting harsher and harsher. The pressure exerted on my lips was greater. His hands travelled under my tank top. He played with its hem before pulling it over my head. He kissed with passion and he kissed as if this was the very first time we were going through this and it sorta, kinda was.

I never thought my first time with him would be in a situation like this. I mean I always imagined it in a variety of ways but I guess I can’t always get what I want, right?

Minutes later, I was down to only my underwear and he was in only his boxers. I knew something wasn’t right but the alcohol running through made me look past it. I wanted this more than anything and this was going to happen.

After a few more shedding of garments, we were going at it skin on skin and this time, I knew there was no looking back. I’d treasure this moment forever if I remembered every detail but knowing how I deal with alcohol the morning after, I don’t think I can or will remember it.



I was wrapped under sheets as I felt the morning light seep through the windows. I should’ve closed the blinds fully the night before but I guess when you were getting wasted in a room by yourself, shutting the blinds fully would be the last thing on your mind.

I opened my eyes but squinted as soon as I did due to the light. I learned to adjust to it a few seconds later and placed on my tank top and my panties. I stretched out but regretted it because as soon as I did, bile started piling up my throat. I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out. I knew I shouldn’t have consumed too much alcohol.

Once I thought the wave of nausea was gone, I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth so that the stink wouldn’t stick to my breath. Once I was done, I walked back into the room, ready to go back to bed since it was only 7 in the morning. But when I looked back at the bed, I stood in my spot dumb-founded as I found a brown haired boy sleeping soundly on the bed.

It was no other than Alex Gaskarth himself.I am so screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay this was the first ever chapter I've written that had zero use of quotation marks. This was totally narrative. Sorry if it bore you to death but it kinda turned dramatic towards the end, right?
Well it's up to Mimi to shape things up again and btw, you should all go and congratulate Nusera for doing awesome on her debut (Which was the chapter before). She will now be portraying the point of view of Mona.

Hope you guys continue to support this story. We love you all!

read,comment,subscribe!

-Alyssa.