Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

Come Crashing Down

“Tell me what happened to you last night.”

I looked up at her. I shook my head, bringing my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them and hiding my face. I couldn't tell her. She would think I was repulsive, she would, she would leave me, just like everyone else who found out. She laid her hand on my arm.

Tears started to leak out as I shook my head more. I couldn't tell her, I just couldn't.

"Mona,....... Mona look at me," she said softly. I lifted my head, my sore eyes meeting hers.

"What happened," she asked again. I sighed.

"M-my brother," I choked out. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Brother?" she questioned. I nodded.

"He's b-back. He called last night. Said he was out of prison. He said he was gonna come find me," I said. 

"What's he do?" she asked. I squeezed my eyes shut, turning away from her. 

"I-I can't," I sobbed. She pulled my face towards hers, forcing me to meet her gaze.

"Mona, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on," she said quietly.

"Dallas, you don't, I-I can't. I j-just, I can't," I cried. 

"Mona, listen to me," I looked at her, "I care about you, I care about you a lot. You've helped me so much. Now let me help you," she said.

"When I was 10, my brother, he, he would come into my room at night, and he would d-do," I couldn't finish, choking up as memories of the first night flooded my mind.

*FLASHBACK*

I smiled happily, looking out through the window to the moon. The Beatles' Hey Jude played softly throughout my room. My eyes closed, the sweet melody lulling me to sleep. As I was about to fall asleep, there was a loud creak from my door.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around to look at who would be up this late. My eyes landed on the faint outline of my brother's figure. I smiled, though still confused a why he would be in my room at, I glanced at the clock, 2:15 AM.

"Ch-Chace, what are y-" he cut me off, shushing me and quickly coming over to me.

"Don't wanna wake up mom and dad," he said in a tone I couldn't recognize, though it made me terribly uncomfortable. I moved a little bit away from him.

"Umm, maybe you should go back to bed. I'm tired, I can't sleep, and we h-have school tomorrow," I stuttered. He smirked.

"What's wrong baby sis? Not afraid of me are you?" he said.

"N-no, of course not. I'm just t-tired," I managed to get out. He brought a hand up and caressed my cheek. My breathing hitched.

"Relax, Monny, I'm not gonna hurt you," he breathed into my ear. An uncomfortable shiver ran down my back. His face was suddenly inches from mine.

I gasped, moving my face back, but his hand kept it in place. His lips were getting closer and closer to mine. My bottom lip quivered. I kept trying to pull away, but he gripped my tighter. Before I knew it, he was kissing me.

I gasped again, and he took it as his chance to slip is tongue into my mouth. My hands were on his chest now, trying to pull away. He was on top of me in a matter of seconds, lying me down and pinning my hands beside me head. He moved his lips and began to suck on my neck. I opened my mouth to call for help, but his grip on my wrists tightened causing me to whimper softly.

His eyes came up to meet mine. Tears filled my own, as I continued to struggle away. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he breathed. I shivered again. He switched off his hands now holding both of my wrists in one above my head. He looked at me with an unfamiliar glint in his eyes. 

His right hand slowly ran down my side making me squirm before hooking his fingers under the waistband of my sweats. My eyes widened and I began to shake my head rapidly.

"No, no, st-stop," I began to beg. He slapped me across the faces and tears started to slip down my cheeks from the sting. 

"Shut up," he growled. He slipped them down my legs, before pulling them off and tossing them aside. The tears became incessant as I tried to hold back the sobs that were building up, afraid of what might happen.

He let go of me and left to go get something from my closet. I was to scared to move and just stayed still not making a move. He was back soon, tying my wrists to the headboard. He took of his shirt and his pants, lying down next to me. His breathing was ragged and there was a huge bulge in his pants.

His hand reached down and disappeared into his boxers and I could see him stroking his area. He moaned, and my fear level began to rise.

"M-Monny," he moaned out my name, "Oh fuck, Monny," he moaned again. I swallowed hard. I squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting to see this. I felt was weight on top of me soon, and there was something rubbing against my inner thigh.

I whimpered as I felt his lips on mine again. His hands roamed over my body, groping places I knew should not be touched like that by him. Then he began slipping my underwear off and my panic level was over the top. I began to hyperventilate.

He pushed me up, so I was leaning against the headboard more. He slipped off his boxers and his..... member slipped out, sticking straight up. I wasn't stupid. I knew where this was going, and I didn't like it one bit.

He slipped a condom on before pushed my legs apart and pounding into me. I cried out from the searing pain. He kissed me to silence the cries that left my lips. He kept going like that for god knows how long, pushing in and out, harder and faster each time before finally finishing off and untying me, leaving my room.

I lay like that, crying until the morning, and I quickly gathered my clothes and went into my private bathroom. I couldn't tell anyone about this, I knew that. Somehow, I had to hide this from everyone. Though I don't know how with my bottom half being so sore.


*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Mona, Mona, Mon!" Dallas was shaking me. She looked at me, face full of worry.

"He, he continued doing..... that until I was 16. I finally got up the courage and told my parents. They didn't believe me, or they didn't want to, I don't know, but I ran out of that place and went to my best friend's house. She didn't believe me either.

"I ran away after that, but after a year or so, I got a call from my mom, I was living on my own by then, and had my own apartment, not the one I'm living in now though. She told me Ch-Chace got put in jail for raping some girl. I didn't know how to react, I was happy, believe me. I didn't say anything to her though, I just hung up the phone and moved again.

"He c-called me last night, at my apartment. I don't know how he got the number though, but he said he was gonna find me. I-I didn't know what to do. I was scared, and d-didn't wanna be alone, so I came here," I finished, now wrapped up in her arms. I hadn't even noticed I was sobbing until I stopped talking.

"Oh honey, it's, it's okay, I won't let him get you, you can stay with me, sell your apartment, and move out. Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine," she whispered into my ear, kissing the top of my head. I continued crying, wrapping my arms around her and burying my face even more into the neck, "Everything's gonna be okay," she said again.

I just hoped she was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey hey guys
so yeah
it's been a while
sorry
not the best updater
I know
again
sorry
but yeah
here's the next chapter
and it sorta gives a little bit
well okay
a lot more of a background info on Mona
lolls
I almost typed Monny there
but yeah
hope you enjoy
COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!
THEY MAKE MR.TEDDY BEAR
MR.BUBBLES
MR.COOTIES
AND MR.GOOFY GOOBER
AND I EXTRA HAPPY
SO THEN WEL ALL CAN GO THE THE IGLOO HUTS :D


Peace, Love, and Lie Forever

~Nusera