Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

Like A Crash This Whole Thing Spun Out Of Control

A bright light filled my vision as I struggled to barely open my eyes. It hurt they they opened fully, my breathing was caught in my throat. Struggling to breathe, I grabbed a hold of anything next to me. What I felt was metal bars. Cold, slick bars. The icy touch made my hands retreat and my breathing became harsh and heavy. I felt my eyes rolling back and my body began to shake.

I gave my best to try and scream for help, but only raspy breaths came out instead. I heard loud beeping noises coming from the place I was in. I panicked. Where was I? I shut my eyes to make every sort of pain that I had go away. My eyes focused a little again, but everything was still blurry. I gripped the metal bars again, the pain becoming too overbearing.

I screamed, screamed bloody murder. It felt as if I'd been rammed into by a car. I couldn't breathe again, but what I could manage was more screaming. Footsteps filled my ears as I tried sitting up but collapsed back down. The footsteps were growing louder and closer to me. Strong, firm hands gripped my arms, holding me down. I screamed louder and start to kick my feet.

Tears wash down my cheeks as The people who held me down were causing more pain to erupt through my body. I felt the room spinning out of control. I felt my chest heaving up and down as I started to lose control of my oxygen.

"She's hyperventilating!" A high picthed female voice rang through my ears. More footsteps came my way.

"Hold her down," A deep voice commanded. Before I knew it my breathing was normal, some what. I looked around and met a pair of bright crystal blue eyes. "Miss.Cardenas, Miss.Cardenas, can you hear me?"

"W-what's going on?"My voice was shaky and my heart was pounding.

"You are in the hospital. Do you have an recollection as to why?"

I tried thinking..."N-no."

"Suicide attempt Miss. Cardenas...Suicide attempt."

"S-suicide?"

Hadn't that been months ago? Hadn't we gotten passed all of that?

"Yes, you've been in a coma for three weeks now. Along with Miss. Williams. She jumped in the lake to save you."

"W-what?"

Avery jumping in the lake to save me. That was defiantly months ago! This man, well doctor, was lying. Avery and I had been the hospital yes, but then everything went on from there. We went on tour with the boys, she got pregnant...

"Yes, and a few boys have been visiting you both ever since. They are only allowed in here during visiting hours. The ICU has been working on reviving you both."

"W-what b-boys?"My rib cage was aching.

"Some boys named Alex Gaskarth, Zack Merrick, Rian Dawson, and Jack Barakat."

Oh my gosh. All that was just...A dream? As soon as the doctor finished speaking, they walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHHHH!!!
Did you expect that?!
HAHA! I bet ya didn't:)
Well i hoped you loved it!
Alyssa is next!
:):)