Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

Because The Tenion's Like A Fire

Sami looked scared and guilty. I knew I’ve had that face on before, so I knew how she felt. Well, considering that she and I, and Avery, were going to be very close friends-I can tell- I decided to save her. I mean I didn’t want her to feel that way because I knew it was horrible. I spoke up loud and clear so they can all hear me.

“Smoke? What smoke? I don’t smell any smoke.”

“You don’t?” Rian asked.

“No, I don’t know why you guys are. Now come on, let’s go do something.” I smiled and grabbed Sami’s wrist. As everyone started piling into the van, Sami hugged me, a “Thank you” look written across her face.

“Thanks for that. You saved me. I own you one,” She smiled sheepishly.

“Nonsense, I’m just happy to help a friend,” I gave a warm smile. She returned it and linked arms with me. We walked out and were greeted by our somewhat insane friends. Alex kissed me and led me to the van.

All the while Sami stayed attached to my arm. Avery was in the seat next to us, cuddling with Zack, Sean and Nat behind us, Rian driving and Jack on Sami’s lap. In my opinion they made an adorable couple. I think we could expect them to be together soon. I was torn away from my thoughts when the car stopped. I heard Rian mumble something about needing gas for the car. We were at a gas station, and everyone started getting out. I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Sean smiling and gesturing towards the car exit. I gave him a small smile and got out, nearly falling onto the greasy floor. Alex caught me and laughed when he pushed my hair out of my face.

“Oh Dally, what am I going to do with your klutzy self?”

“Send me to get some help?”

“Please, I love you too much to do that.” He kissed me.

Oh there he goes again with that word. Love.. Yuck…But for his sake I kissed him back with as much passion. From the corner of my eye I saw Jack approach Sami. I wanted to push them together, but they were going at their own pace. Alex entwined out fingers together and led me to the convenient store. I was craving some candy, so I bought a box of Nerds, and he bought some Arizona Tea. Of course we’d be sharing, like always.

I do find it rather weird that he decided to stay with me for so long. I mean he’s too good for me, in some many ways that if I made a list I don’t think it would ever end. But I do like him, more than any other boy I’ve ever dated. And I hate the fact people (girl fans) thought I was only dating him for his fame and money. The same thing went for Avery. Truth is we don’t care what they have. We like them for them. They had stayed with us the whole time we were having some problems and they never judged us for anything and they accepted us without hesitation. That’s who I fell for- a boy searching for meaning, not a boy who has fame and money.

So we loaded back into the van and headed to the hotel for a night of partying…I hope nothing goes wrong. The first time we partied like this…Well let’s just say Zack and I look at each other in a different perspective now…But don’t get me wrong we’re still great friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo!
12 subscribers already?
You guys love us! And we love you!!
Another thanks to Xavier for joining this drama filled series!!
Comments would be lovely!
Subscribe please:):)