Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

Now The Rain Is Just Washing You Out Of My Hair, And Out Of My Mind

I really am grateful for Avery comforting me back there. She's really nice, so is Dallas she's pretty awesome. Well hell they're all awesome, especially Jack. He definitely cheers me up that's for sure, and he's cute... but that really has nothing to do with anything.

"So you're Sean's sister?" Rian asked I guess to strike up a conversation.

"Yeah, why?" there was a bolt of lightning followed by thunder.

"We're gonna die!" Jack screamed then hid under some covers. We all laughed at him.

"That's cool, he seems like a cool guy. If he's anything like you I bet he is." I blushed a light red.

"He is, and much cooler then me. I'm lame compared to him." Rian laughed at my words.

"I doubt that, if he is well he's too awesome." Rian teased.

"Well then he's too awesome then." I said sticking my tongue at him. I talked to Avery and Dallas for a while till we got to the venue.

"You guys want to hang out for a bit?" I asked knowing they probably say no.

"Sure!" Jack yelled almost falling off the bus because he stopped suddenly. "It's raining!" Jack whimpered.

"Awe come on Jack it's just rain, it's not going to hurt you." I laughed as I grabbed his hands. "If it hurts you I'll kill it." Jack just nodded and I led him off the bus. God the rain felt so good, I love the rain I always feel like it's washing away all the bad, and it really is washing away the bad right now. The stench of... smoke just put it that way. Jack was actually having fun now. While me and Jack played in the rain the others went into the venue so they didn't get soaked. Before hand I was stoked to see my brother since it's been almost two years, but now he was just a thought pushed aside.

"Sami!" someone yelled, I turned to see Sean running towards me and Nat right behind him. I ran into him and we hugged each other, then Nat joined in.

"Awe, I'm alone now." Jack complained.

"You can join the hug Jack." I said, Jack jumped up and down then joined in on the hug. "We should probably get out of the rain now." I forgot it was raining. Sean laughed then we went into the venue. I introduced everyone to Sean and Nat, then started talking to them. When I was talking to Sean the others talked to Nat.

"So hows my baby sis?" Sean said as he put his arm around me.

"I'm okay, better now that I'm here." Sean gave me a looked, then sniffed the air around me.

"What's that smell?" Sean asked.

"What sm-" I started.

"Sami! Why do you smell like that!?" Sean yelled getting everyones attention. Oh shit he smells the smoke, stupid rain didn't was it away like I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! Third chapter! :D
Don't know about it >.< cause I didn't get to discus it with the others... but it's something? :D
All I knew is that drama should be in it, well kinda?
And I know it's short but I'm sure Mimi will have a longer on then me ;D
Show some love!
Comment, Subscribe, Please! :)