Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

Give Me Therapy, I'm A Walking Travesty

Oh this isn't good! Sean does flirt with a lot of girls. But why did he have to mess with Avery and Zack! I have to apologize for his behavior. I walked over too Zack.

"Hey, I'm so sorry about Sean. He's a major flirt with pretty much every girl he meets. I just wish I could h-"

"It's okay, not your fault, really." Zack cut me off. I nodded to him.

"I'm going to talk to Avery." Zack nodded as I walked towards the door. I found Sean and Avery talking about the scene that had just happened. Everything went black.

****

"Sami! Are you okay!" I could hear a muffled voice yell. I tried to open my eyes, but they just didn't want to cooperate. "Sami!" the muffled voice yelled again.

My eyes finally opened slowly. Sean hugged me tight.

"I'm so glad your alright! You just dropped to the ground when you came out here!" Sean sounded flustered.

"Yeah I'm okay." I smiled, he's so gorgeous! I want to make out with him here and now. I grabbed his hand and held it tight. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Have you been passing out lately like this?" Avery asked.

"Nope." I said sternly. "Hey, can you leave for a moment so I can talk to Sean?" I asked her, she nodded. When she was gone I turned to Sean.

"What ya want to talk about?" Sean asked.

"Are you drunk?" I asked he looked confused.

"To tell you the truth I think I'm close to it." Sean replied with a grin.

"Okay, do you like me?" I asked.

"Well of course, I love you!" Sean was giddy. I blushed a color red.

"Well then.." I said with a smile, I leaned closer to his face then I did it. I kissed Sean! To my surprise he didn't fight back, and I loved that he didn't! He's such a great kisser! We started making out roughly. I smiled into the kissing, I could feel him smile too. Our lips parted slowly, foreheads touching.

"I love you." I smiled, and he smiled back.

"I love you too." Sean said. It made me happy to hear this. He leaned in for another kiss. We ended up making out again. I love it!

"Oh my god! What are you two doing?" Dallas yelled, I looked up to find that all the others staring in bewilderment as they took in what they caught us doing.

"S-sami! I can't believe you!" Jack yelled, his eyes glassy.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not Sami, I'm Britt." gawd people Sami is locked away right now! I'm here because I can be I wanted control, and I got it! It was really easy to get control of someone so vulnerable.

"What?" Everyone questioned, I don't need this shit. I turned to Sean and kissed him lightly.

"See you later." I winked, then let Sami's body fall to the ground, time for her to take control.

****

Someone was shaking me, pretty hard I might add.

"Sami, is that you?" it was Nat.

"Of course silly, who else would it be." I laughed but he didn't find it funny. In fact the others didn't find it so funny either, why are they all staring at me? "What time is it?" I don't remember anything from last night after seeing Sean and Avery talking.

"Ten twenty-five." Dallas said.

"W-what happened to me?" I hope nothing bad happened.

"Uh, well... we caught you doing something, and uh we think you have multiple personalities..." Nat eyed Sean in a way I've never seen him do before... I have a feeling somethings not being said.

"What? I don't have multiple personalities!" I couldn't have multiple personalities, could I? I think I need therapy, great that'll be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I hope this is good :)
I thought we need some more drama :D
This came to me fairly easy, I freaked though when my computer loaded a different page while I was writing. But I went back to the page and it was still there! :DD That's what I call lucky ;)
Mimi's turn to update! :D
Comment Subscribe! >:D