Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

She Hides True Love, En Su Bolsillo

Nat helped Sami up from the bed we had placed her on. We thought a good night sleep would do her, and the rest of us, some good. I hardly slept though, the image of her kissing Sean was forever burned within my mind. I mentally shuttered at that. I helped Sami to the restroom, where she can shower and freshen up. I came back to find jack alone, looking out the window. Poor boy, he likes her- I can tell. Though it had been a day since we met her, I can tell they were going to have something. I wanted to make him feel better; after all he was like my big brother. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. He was curled up on the chair so I hurt my stomach in the process of hugging him. He hugged me back and faced me. I placed my chin on his shoulder and waited for him to talk. But for once in Jack Barakat’s life (Well that I am assuming) he was quiet. This surprised me so I had to talk.

“Wanna tell me what’s wrong?”

He sighed and spoke.

“It’s incest, ”He whispered. I felt so bad for him. It was incest, but I had a hunch Sami wouldn’t kiss Sean like that. For goodness sake, they are siblings! And she liked Jack; it was so damn obvious….

“Jack, you know it’s something else. I think she has multiple personalities…She said she was Brit remember?”

“But what if that was just an excuse? What if…what if she just used me?” His voice was even quieter now. I wanted to cry, this boy is never like this and it broke my heart to see him this way. I hugged him tighter and then released him. I went to sit in front of him and I looked him in the eye. It wasn’t often that I looked someone in the eye, I was scared too. One of my other flaws..Add that to the list. But in situations like this it seemed necessary.

“Jack, don’t think that way. She most likely has a problem and you can help her with it. “

“I’ll try.”

“That’s my boy,” I smiled. I pecked his cheek in a sisterly way and stood up. He wanted to be alone for a while so I let him. I hadn’t seen Zack for a while, and Avery was chatting with Nat. From what I heard she and Zack got into a fight last night, causing her to go outside and run into Sean. And from there Sami made out with Sean.

Oaky I really have to stop thinking about that. I can’t even look at Sean the same anymore. In fact to try to look at him like I did before I’d have to confront him, but I don’t think I wanted to. But now I had no choice because he was coming towards me.

Great, now I have to talk to him…Shoot me in the fucking face, I thought to myself. He smiled nervously at me and shoved his hands in his pockets. He gestured to the outside, obviously wanting me to go with him. I started to walk, but then I remembered my boyfriend, who was laying on the bed. I went to grab his hat off his head and kiss him before I left. He smiled and drifted back to sleep. Sean and I went down to the hotel lobby, and out through the front. On the way to the nearest park we said nothing and I enjoyed the silence. The sun was quite bright this morning and it was giving me a headache, good thing I had Alex’s hat.

“So, why did you bring me here?” I asked.

“Look, that thing last night…I didn’t know what was going on! I swear!” He sounded sincere, but I always have doubts about shit like this.

“So why are you telling me this? Why not Nat or Jack, who by the way really likes Sami.”

“Because it seems to me that at the moment you’re the only one I can talk to D.C. Sami is my sis, nothing more! God, that’d be fucking gross! I was drunk as hell and I had no idea what I was doing!”

Great, I was sucked into this damn drama. Can’t I ever be free from it? Like seriously…

“Look, Sean, I know you made a mistake. Just apologize or do whatever you have to okay?”

He nodded.

“Thanks, I knew you’d understand.” He leaned in and kissed my cheek. “Let’s go back.”

“Um, first let’s get a drink or something, I’m parched,” I smiled.

“Parched? Who uses that anymore D.C?” he laughed.

“I do, that’s the nerd in me.”

We walked to the nearest Starbucks, and we ran into another one of the bands 3OH!3 and All Time Low were touring with. A Rocket To The Moon, well two members at least, Nick and Eric.

“Morning, Sean, Dally,” Nick smirked. I smiled and waved. He kind of had a thing for me- I don’t know why…But he did.

“Sup guys,” Sean greeted them like every guys greets their fellow guys. Nick wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked into Starbucks. I lightly pushed him away and went to order my frap. I wasn’t comfortable with that gesture, considering I was being loyal to Alex. Isn’t it weird how a few months ago on that damn night that wasn’t the case? But now I am totally sober at the moment and loyal.

“So where’s your lover?” Eric asked me.

“He’s not my lover, just my boyfriend. And he’s taking a nap.”

“Aww you don’t love your boyfriend?” Nick asked, taking his coffee.

“I don’t believe in love…”

“Well poor Alex, does he know?”

“Yes.”

“Wow, and he loves you so much.” Nick walked out the door, with the rest of the guys, leaving me baffled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww! I broke the continuous cycle of All Time Low Lyric titles! Ahhh! Well Atl did do a cover of this song...

En Su Bolsillo means "In Your Pocket."
Whoo! If You comment on our story, put a "WHOO!" in so we know you like it:)
We love you all!
Comment and subscribe please:)