Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

Lighting Up The Darkest Corners Of My Mind

I feel great now that I took my shower. I pulled my clothes on, brushed my hair, and brushed my teeth. You know I still feel like I don't know everything that happened last night, I think I'll ask someone later.

"Sami, are you done yet?" Jack called from the outside the door. Opening the door, I nodded.

"Yup." why does he look sad? "Jack, what's wrong?" Jack sighed then took a seat on the couch.

"Sit." Jack patted the spot beside him. I sat down then turned to him. "Do you know what happened last night?"

"Uh, not really. I just remember seeing Avery and Sean talking then... everything went black." I think I do need therapy, but I just don't want to go through that again. Jack's face seem to light up a little, but then it was blank.

"Well, we found you and Sean... sort of m-making out."

"What! I would never make out with my brother! Was he drunk?" Oh my god, that's just sick.

"I'm not sure... but you, or erm I don't know how to explain it but when I said your name you said that you're not Sami and that your name is Brit..." my eyes started to fill with tears, Jack pulled me into a hug.

"That ass took advantage of me!" I sobbed into Jack's chest.

"I don't think he did, I mean I think he was drunk..."

"I don't care if he was!" I yelled and jumped up. "Nat!"

"Yeah." Nat walked over to me.

"Where's Sean?"

"Uh, think he's at our merch tent but I'm not sure."

"Okay, take me there cause I have no idea where that is." Nat nodded and I followed him off the bus.

"So, I take it you know what the asshole did?" Nat asked.

"Yeah, I can't believe he did it." I looked down at my feet, fighting tears. Nat grabbed my chin.

"Don't cry for what he did."

"But I kissed him! I didn't fight it!" I yelled the tears falling onto my cheeks.

"Don't say that! You don't even remember it happening, you have multiple personalities! It's not your fault." Nat pulled me into a hug.

"I hate myself..." I whispered.

"Do you want me to hit him? Cause I will." I giggled.

"No, you don't need to mess up your friendship for me."

****

"There it is." Nat pointed to the 3OH!3 merch tent, I nodded.

"Tha- Oh my god!"

"What?"

"Sean's kissing Avery! Why does he have to ruin shit all the time!" I ran over to the merch tent. Luckily Sean didn't notice me, I tackled him to the ground. "You asshole! You took advantage of me! And now you're ruining Avery's relationship!" I couldn't see or hear anything for a fraction of a second. Next thin I know I'm punching Sean in the face.

"Stop!" Sean yelled trying to protect his self. Nat grabbed my arms, and pulled me off of Sean.

"You deserve it! Bitch!" I spit at him.

"Fuck, I'm bleeding." Sean said as he wiped the blood from his nose. I laughed, pleased I hurt him. He deserves it.

"Damn Sami, you sure can fight." Nat said with a smirk.

"The name is Brenton, not Sami. And no dip I can fight, that bitch messed with my friend."

"W- great another personality. Well nice to meet you." Nat said shaking my hand. "Who's your friend?"

"Jack." I plainly said.

"How'd I mess with Jack?" Sean asked getting up looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Because fuck face, Jack likes Sami and you hurt him when he saw you taking advantage of Sami last night!" God this guy is dumb.

"He likes her?" Sean said.

"Yeah, it's obvious." Avery finally said something. Nat looked agitated.

"Bye." I've done my job, no need to stick around.

"Wh-" I couldn't see or hear again. When my vision came back Nat was in front of me looking confused.

"What the hell is your problem?"

"Sami?" is all Nat said.

"Yeah, who el- never mind. Was it, Brit?" that's what Jack said I said my name was right?

"Uh, no. It was Brenton, and he beat the shit outta me." Sean said, I started laughing at the site of him. "What's so funny?"

"Your face! I take it I did that to you, well technically." I said laughing still.

"Dude, she's right." Nat started laughing too.

"Shut up." Sean looked annoyed.

"I still hate you though." I said with a straight face. Sean's facial expression turned sad. "Come on Nat." I said grabbing Nat's arm and walking off. I think Avery's following us, but I'm not sure.

"That was fun." Nat said with a laugh.

"Oh yeah." I laughed. "What's wrong with you?"

"What do ya mean?"

"I mean that when Brenton said something bout Jack liking me, you looked uh, I don't know how to explain it."

"Wh- you saw that?"

"Yeah, it's like Brenton wanted me to see it or something, I don't know. Cause that's the only thing I saw and heard when he took over."

"Oh... I don't know." Nat looked uneasy. Ha haa great it's awkward!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope it's good, cause I wasn't sure about it :/
Mostly the ending :o
But did you know, that I got the hole multiple personalities from one of my fave T.V shows, United States Of Tara ? :D yeah I love it :)
Do any of you watch it??? ;))
Mimi's turn! Woo!
Comment.Subscribe! :D