Let the Walls Break Down

Mr. I’m-So-Cool-I’m-Full-of-Myself-Just-Look-Me-Up-On-Google!

All three of us were cuddled on the couch together on the night that Josh said he was going to propose to Kirstie. I was so happy for them.I just hope she says yes. How couldn’t she though? Josh is her JG; her JustGross Gorgeous.

As the night went on uneventfully, I was starting to get worried. I would hope Kirstie would call me if Josh did something like, say… oh... I don’t know… PROPOSE TO HER!

I tired to occupy myself by playing with Tyson as he laid on the floor. I found out he likes to pull hair… it doesn’t feel too good no matter how big his little baby smile is. When this happened though, Todd would step in since he has the shorter hair…that could probably use a trim…

As I watched Todd and Tyson interact with each other, I smiled and held onto my phone… that had nothing on it! I was starting to get frustrated as I rested my back on the bottom of the couch and my butt planted on the floor. After a few more minutes, Todd came over with a cooing Tyson in his arms and sat next to me. I smiled and rested my head on Todd’s shoulder so I could see the adorable brown eyes of Tyson.

“You can’t keep pulling Mommy’s hair. Trust me, bud, Daddy’s tried,” he smirked, making me smack his arm lightly.

Before I could get a witty remark out, my phonefinally rang… IT WAS KIRSTIE! I had to collect myself before I answered. Todd and I weren’t supposed to let on that we know anything about Josh wanting to propose.

“Hello?” I answered, trying to hold in my smile.

“Ky! Guess what!” she excitedly said.

“What, Kirstie?” I asked, trying to tone down my own excitement.

JOSH ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!!! Oh my gosh it was the cutest thing. He made ma a scrapbook with so many pictures and he wrote captions for everyone. The last picture was the best… He was holding a poster… Do you know what it said?” she rambled on, making me and Todd let out a chuckle, since I put her on speakerphone.

“What?” Todd asked for me.

“Will you marry me?” she almost screamed.

“No, Kirstie. I’m already happily married,” Todd snickered as he left a soft kiss on my cheek.

SHUT UP, TODD! If I were there I would slap you! I don’t care if you’re holding your adorable son or not!” she snapped back.

But after she did, all of us giggled. She went on to ramble about what she wanted her wedding to be like. She seemed so excited. I was happy for her… Josh too. I would have talked to her more, but Tyson started getting fussy in Todd’s arms so I had to go to try and sooth him.

“What’d Daddy do to you?” I teased as I got up with him clinging tightly to my chest.

“Ha-ha, very funny, Ky,” Todd said from the living room while I walked to the kitchen to get him a bottle.

I smiled at him before I started bouncing Ty up and down lightly while his bottle was warming. Just as he started taking it, the front door came flying open. I looked just in time to see Kirstie tackle Todd to the floor.

“Todd, you are the biggest butthead ever!” she said while smacking him with a pillow, but all that could be heard out of Todd was chuckles.

“But you asked me to marry you,” he replied through his laughter.

“Oh yeah, Mr. I’m-So-Cool-I’m-Full-of-Myself-Just-Look-Me-Up-On-Google! Well, guess what! When I did, all I got was COCKY!!!” she said, making everyone let out a gasp of giggles. “I would never marry something that looked like… you,” she finished with a final whack to his head.

“Kirstie, you just gave my husband brain damaged,” I teased as I walked into the room.

“Now you come to rescue me,” he pouted cutely.

“I had the baby. It’s my motherly duty to protect my baby,” I smiled while kissing Tyson’s smooth forehead.

“Yeah, well… maybe those smacks will improve something,” Kirstie threw in.

“I tried getting her to come back to my house, but she said we had to stop here,” Josh said.

“It’s nice to know you rather beat up my husband than show me your ring,” I said sarcastically as I fell on the couch while still feeding Ty.

Right away, she got so excited and sat so close to me while shoving her ring in my face. I smiled and kindly told her to chill out. She apologized and went on to retell us how Josh proposed. Of course Todd had to chime in, saying the way he proposed to me was better. I have no comment for this…but you should know whose side I would pick.

They left about an hour later all smiles and giggles. Crazy kids. But I smiled as Todd shut the door behind them. He shut some of the lights off before coming over and holding his arms out for Tyson who was now sleeping so cutely. I kissed his forehead gently and handed him over to his father.

“You get ready for bed. I’ll take care of him,” he said softly while he started up the stairs.

I smiled at how adorable he is as a daddy and followed his route. I hurried to change into one of his jerseys and tucked myself into bed, waiting for him. As I turned on the baby monitor, his heavy footsteps came in. I looked over just in time to see him pulling his shirt over his head… YUM.

“Baby, did Kirstie hurt you?” I cooed as he climbed into bed.

“Yes. It hurts so much,” he pouted cutely while crawling into my arms.

“Aw, where’s it hurt? Kylee will kiss her Toddie better,” I smiled.

“Everywhere, but it hurts the most here,” he said while pointing to those smooth plump lips.

We shared a smile before our lips connected with each other. Once we parted, it was obvious that we were both breathless. He eventually smiled and rested his head on my shoulder while holding onto my waist tightly.

“I love you,” I whispered softly while running my hands through his thick hair.

“I love you too,” he replied in the same tone as me as I watched his gorgeous eyes close.

I smiled again and left a soft kiss on the top of his head. I stayed awake for a few more minutes, listening to the steady breathing of Todd. If I listened closely, I could hear Tyson’s soft breathing as well. I could never imagine my life turning out this way. I have the most amazing husband… and we now have the cutest baby boy. Look what happens when you let a few walls down; amazing things happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww... I'm so sad... its over :(

but! theres another sequel that i can't stop working on right now.... so drama's gonna go down haha :D

EVERYONE! lol

comment pretty please!!!!

SEQUEL!