Let the Walls Break Down

I’m The One Who’ll Always Adore You

Todd and Ky are now home with little baby Ty, the most adorable baby in the world…other than Josh when he was a baby. This afternoon I got a text from Kylee asking me if I wanted to come hang with Todd and Ty so I agreed. Why she wasn’t going to be there I have no clue but whatever, I love Ty so I was excited.

Todd eventually fell asleep with Ty lying on his stomach, it was so adorable! I took a picture and sent it to Kylee….she came home shortly after.

Josh wanted me to come over the following night and once I got there he seemed to be acting a little unusual…nervous almost. I decided not to ask him though, I figured if there was something he wanted to tell me he’d tell me when he wanted. We cuddled up on the couch and after a few minutes Josh broke the silence.

“I want to show you something,” Josh told me then added “Okay so sit down on the couch, I’ll be right back.”

I waited patiently for him to get back and when he did, he plopped down next to me and I cuddled up next to him while his arm wrapped around me. Josh placed a square box on my lap and I slowly opened it to reveal a book with a picture on the front, it was one Ky took of me kissing Josh’s cheek and he’s smiling the biggest most adorable smile ever. On the inside cover was another one of my favorites, one of Josh and I laying in the bed of his dad’s old GMC truck and all you can see is our legs. That was such a great day that every time I looked at that picture it made me smile.

“Is it a scrapbook?” I asked as I slowly opened up the book.

“Yeah, I made it for you,” he softly replied as my face lit up with a smile. I gave him a kiss before we slowly flipped through the book laughing at different pictures and memories. Josh wrote next to almost all of the pictures and I stopped to read every single one, laughing, saying aw, or giving him a kiss with each one.

“Aw were almost to the end of the book,” I pouted.

“There’s one more picture,” he said as I turned the last page.

At first glance I didn’t recognize the picture, but then I looked closer. It was of Josh, and it looked recent. He was standing and holding a white poster and on the poster in big black letters were the words Will you marry me? My jaw dropped and my brain went numb.

Josh then got up off the couch and took out a small black box and got down on one knee. Tears started pouring from my eyes as he took one of my hands in his.

“Kirstie, I love you more than anything in the world. You mean so much to me and I can’t imagine living a day without you; so would you marry me?” he gently asked.

I couldn’t get any words out; I just nodded my head and tackled him to the floor in a giant hug. I left kisses all over his face as he smiled and laughed.

“I take that as a yes,” he grinned.

“Of course it’s a yes. I love you so much,” I deeply sighed as I stared into his eyes.

“I love you too,” Josh gingerly stated.

I climbed off of him and he sat up then pulled me back onto his lap as I rested my head on his shoulder. He grabbed the black box and took the ring out of it.

“I know it’s kind of plain but it just looked like something that you would love but I was thinking if you wanted some more diamonds we could get two of those bands with diamonds all around to sandwich that one,” he told me.

“No, I love it, it’s prefect and totally me. You did a great job picking it out. It’s so beautiful Joshie,” I gasped as he slid it onto my ring finger.

“Not half as beautiful as you,” he replied being the cheese ball that he is…and I loved every second of it.

“You’re such a dork,” I teased with a big smile.

“But now I’m going to be your dork forever,” he corrected smiling just as much.

“And I wouldn’t have it any other way,” I replied as Josh connected our lips.

“So Kirstie Grant are you going to be okay with being married to a tattooed up motocross rider?” Josh smiled.

“Oh I’m sure it’ll be nerve racking at times watching you race but I love motocross and I love you more so I don’t care as long as I’m with you,” I said to him.

“Now who’s the dork?” he teased.

“Oh I think we already know I’m a dork,” I laughed.

“But you’re just so adorable,” Josh snickered as he started kissing my neck and I let out soft giggles.

”OH MY GOSH!” I yelled making Josh stop his kissing for a minute to look at me.

”I HAVE TO CALL KYLEE!" I excitedly said as I grabbed my phone and punched in the familiar numbers while Josh just went back to leaving sweet kisses all along my neck.

Ky was going to flip when I told her that I was getting married, I could hardly believe it myself! But with Josh and I even though we have been through some hard stuff and been separated for a while it just proved that we needed to be together.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwwwwww. This is the last chapter i'm gonna post though :( but kylee and i have been writing so much on the sequel, I LOVE IT! the chapters were working on now are so awesome, i can't wait for you guys to read them!

oh and question for you guys, so i live on the west coast - Washington and kylee lives in Ohio so she's on east coast time and i'm on west coast time, what time are you guys on because if most of you are on east coast i'll try to post earlier in the mornings and stuff.

Josh and Kirstie