Status: Freshly Started

Don't Call My Name Fernando.

Lust In My Eyes

Fernando stared at the girl at the bar through the foliage of his eyelashes, his friends oblivious to his new fascination. She looked dangerous in her black dress and red nails, laughing softly behind her hand. Her eyes trailed slowly to his and teased him, beckoning him to come closer and beg for her attention. He drank down his drink, the alcohol splashing against his tongue, and gave in the restless flutter of her eyes. He walked towards the bar, his eyes focused on her. He stood by her, his body pressed against the soft material of her dress.

“Bartender, vodka on the rocks,” he ordered loudly through the music.

She turned around to face him and twirled her finger on the ice cubes, “Mind calling for two?”

He smirked at her, his dark chocolate eyes seeping into her honey orbs, “Not at all.”

“Thanks,” she replied licking her lips.

“Another one for the lady please,” Fernando motioned as the bartender appeared with his drink, “you’re not from around here are you?” he asked taking a sip of his drink.

“What gave it away?” she asked leaning up towards him, “my flat accent? Or…” she leaned her lips close to his ear, “my inhibited nature?”

“Both,” he replied close to her cheek.

She laughed and pulled away, “Thanks for the drink baby.”

“Leaving so soon? Why don’t you stay a little bit longer?”

“Oh you’d like that wouldn’t you?”

“Who wouldn’t like to be in company of such a foreign splendor?”

“Oh, you’re too much…”

“Fernando.”

“Fernando,” she replied rolling her ‘r’, “I am Victoria.”

“Victoria, ah I’ve met many Victorias,” he said her slowly dragging her name with his Spanish tongue.

“Oh have you now?”

“Yes,”

“I bet you’ve never met one like me.”

"Oh we’ll have to see about that wont we?”

“Oh yes,”

“Tell me Victoria, have you ever seen the sun rise from a Spanish balcony?”

“No, not yet.”

“Would you like to?”

Victoria laughed at his question and leaned against him, “let’s go.”

Fernando finished his drink in one swing and took her hand in between his, “This way.”

▲▼

Fernando pushed Victoria against the wall, his hand pushing the black silk up her thigh; she grabbed his face in her hands and kissed his swollen lips. Each kiss more passionate then the one before. He lifted her up against the wall, and spread her legs open, his fingers tearing the delicate lace of her thong and discarding it behind him; she ripped open his white dress shirt, trying to undress him as fast as possible. She ran her hands across his bare torso, her fingers tracing every muscle, as he began to suck on her neck,

“Fuck me,” she moaned, “fuck me so hard,”

He lifted his face up to hers and bit her raw lip, “how bad do you want it?”
Her eyes widened at his question and she responded in thrusting at his belt buckle,
“No, not like that Victoria, tell me. Tell me how badly you want it.” he replied holding her chin.

“Badly, I want you so badly,” she gasped, running her hands down his arms and sides.

Fernando brought his lips to hers roughly and unbuckled his belt and stepped out of his
black dress pants,

“Oh you’re a big boy aren’t you,” she whispered in his ear, biting gently on his ear lobe.

He laughed and lifted of her bare shoulders the black dress obscuring from him the round lumps of her breast. He kissed her lips and ran his tongue down her neck to her collar bone and down to her perked nipple, where he brought the warmth of his mouth around it and sucked on it his eyes never leaving her face. He felt himself grow hard at the low moans escaping her magenta mouth, each urging him to go faster and faster. At last he slid into her, she was moist and warm, ready for him, and he pushed her harder and harder into the wall, each contraction passing from his body into her in hot waves of lust. She clawed at his back, her lips leaving lasting impressions on his neck with each ripple of ecstasy he thrusted into her. He felt her cum into him and collapse on his broad shoulders, he laughed softly and kissed her sweaty temple.

“Oh my god,” she shivered against him, “what are you?”

Fernando crawled her body against his and brought her to the open veranda,“Look Victoria, its morning,”
♠ ♠ ♠
haaaaaaaa

hello, well. as you can see the fifa cup has gotten to me.

though i've loved fernando since the first time i laid eyes on him four years ago. And back then i only knew him as El Nino. how far i've come hahaha

well i hope you like it :D IN ALL ITS RAUNCHY GOODNESS.

this is for my wifey, so i share my loving baby daddy with haha