Status: Active

I Imprinted on a Thrash Artist?

Chapter two

~Oliver's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning to a very bright light being shined in my eyes. I look to see what it is and silently curse myself. Last night I hadn't closed the curtains and of course the one day it decided to be sunny was today. I get up, close the curtains, and look at my phone for the time. Shit, its only 10:09am on a Friday. The last time I woke up this early was when I was in high school and that was a rare occasion.

I leave the room and begin to walk down stairs, still clad in only my boxers. When I get to the bottom of the stairs, which doesn't take long because this house is teeny, It looks like there's a bunch of people in the living room. But I paid them no mind and went directly to the fridge. When I open it I'm in luck, in the back corner it looks like there's a couple of long necked beers. I grabbed one, stumbled into the living room, sit in an empty part of the couch and pulled my knees up to my chest resting my beer in between them. After getting comfy I take the cap off the beer, take a long drink and then re rest it between my legs. That's when I notice how abnormally quite it is and look up. There's a bunch of people in the room like I thought and there all looking at me. Just dandy.

I take a closer look at the people around the room and there all tan and muscly like the guys I saw yesterday. There's only one word to describe them. Yummy. They were still all staring at me so I finally said,"Wot?" My British accent ringing throughout the room. That seems to break them out of there staring fest and finally someone spoke. "Why are you drinking that so early," a boy that looks about 16 asks. " 'Cause it's called breakfast," I reply. They seemed to absorb that for a minute before asking more questions. The same boy that asked the other question asks,"Why are you even here? Mom only said that you needed a place to stay for a while and that's it." I sighed and answered with a simple,"I was arrested." The kid was about to ask another question but I give him one of my meanest glares and he shuts up. Something else I notice is that I was wrong. There's one person not staring at me. He looks like the only sane one because he's sleeping.

I chugged the rest of my beer and stand up to go back up stairs to get changed. "Oh, ya, Oliver mom wanted me to tell you that were going to Emily's for dinner tonight," the kid who's name I still don't know said. "Okay kid but wots yer name?" I ask. "Seth," he answers with a smile. I nod and begin to walk up stairs. I walk into my room and grab my bag that has my bathroom stuff in it. I take a shower, striation my hair, apply eye liner and got dressed in a pair of regular skinnys and a plain white form fitting V-neck short sleeve shirt. After that's finished I stuff my phone, wallet and pack of fags in my packet. I then lite one to quickly smoke in my room.

Still smoking the fag I begin to walk downstairs again and when I get close to the bottom I stop. I can hear them and there all talking about me. "Dude your cousin is so cool," One of the boys in the room whisper-yells to Seth. "More like a bad influence," Says another boy sitting next to the one who just talked. When I hear that I have to grin. "He's really hot," Says the only girl in the room. "Hey," Shouts the guy shes sitting on who I'm assuming is her boyfriend. "But he looks so familiar, Seth, what did you say his last name was again," The same girl asked. "I didn't and honestly I don't really know,"Seth replies.

I get bored listening to there conversation so I take a drag of my fag and proceed to walk the rest of the way down the stairs. The minute my foot hits the floor everyone in the room is staring at me and that includes the sleeping boy who is no longer sleeping. I look into his eyes and that's when the world explodes! Okay, not really, but it mis well have. It's like the world disappeared and all I could see was him. I've never felt this way before and I can't stand it anymore so I look away. But when I look back up he's still staring at me and some of the others were starting to notice. I mean, I know I'm gorgeous but I didn't think I was that good looking. If you haven't noticed by now I'm very cocky. But no one ever said that was a bad thing.

Then it looks like the guy came back to his senses. I know this because he gets really angry really fast and runs out the door like a crazy son of a bitch. Then the one guy who had the girl sitting on his lap set her gently on the couch and ran after the other lad. I stare after them for a minute feeling like I should chase after the boys but I snap out of my thoughts and turn around to face the people still in the living room. "So wot are weh doin' today," I asked with a smirk on my face.

__________________________

I spent the whole day getting a tour of the town and I was right. This is officially the most boring town I've ever been in. But a bonus is I now know alot of the peoples names and I don't feel like such an outsider. I also learned that people in this town have terrible music taste because not one person in this small town has recognized me. I wonder when someone in the band will call.

Right now I'm pulling into Emily and Sam's driveway in my car. Damn, does everyone around here have to have a small house? My old bedroom looks like it was bigger than this house. God I really can't wait until these six months are over and I can get back to my old ways.

I walk up the steps to there house and knock loudly on there door. Almost instantly a woman I've never seen before comes to the door. She looks like she might have been pretty if It weren't for the long scratches down the side of her face. And the large baby bump. "Hello, you must be Oliver. I'm Emily and it's a pleasure to meet you." She holds the door open a little wider and says,"Come in before you freeze to death." I can't help but wonder if shes this nice all the time and what is it with people and how cold it is outside. Honestly I don't think its to bad out and it's sunny. But maybe that's just the side of me that grew up in England.

She leads me threw the house and into the kitchen where a whole bunch of people are. I was right this house looks like it is smaller than my old bedroom. But its kind of nice in that cozy way, if your in to that kind of thing. I think you can tell that I'm not. The minute I step foot in the room I'm scanning it to see if there's anyone that I don't know. While doing this my eyes catch Paul looking at me and when he notices that I know he's looking at me he blushes and looks down. The Paul blushes. Which comes as a shock to me since I've heard that he's kind of a wanker. If you haven't figured it out by now Paul's the one that ran out of my house like a crazy son of a bitch earlier. It was Seth who told me this but he wouldn't explain why Paul ran.

The minute everyone notices I'm in the room it goes dead silent. But this time the silence isn't like earlier. Earlier it was just them absorbing that I was different and a "bad ass." Now its kind of awkward and accusing. Like I did something that I don't even know that I did. Which is weird for me because usually when I do something bad I know what it is. Emily is now my most favorite person though because when it was about to get even more awkward she saved me by saying,"Dinners ready."
♠ ♠ ♠
~Comment and thank you to Nonexistent., Transparent. and That Kid; Mysterious for commenting!!