Status: Oneshot :)

Get Crunk

Word Count: 818

Brian walked into the club, hearing the screamo music blaring from the speakers. Everyone saw him walk in, especially the girls. A few walked over to him, but Zack came up from behind him.

"Yo, bro," he yelled to be heard over the music. He put a beer bottle into Brian's hand and went off to talk to someone. Brian just looked down at the bottle and shrugged, chugging it down. He got another and another before his vision was blurry. He took one girl upstairs to the bedroom for about an hour to get laid, then another one came up to join. They all came back down to the main floor of the club, but Brian was so far gone from sober to notice Zack stumbling over to him.

"You havin' fun, man," he asked, smiling and giggling. Brian smirked.

"Yeah, I'm havin' a good time," he replied. "Could be better I guess." He noticed himself slurring as the girls he had just fucked walked away to other guys that were alone.

"Ho-how could this party be better? It's like..." Zack rebalanced himself.

"It's better if I have a girl or somethin' with me. All the girls here are already either fuckin' or close to fuckin' every guy in here."

"You just fucked two girls' brains out, how c-can you say that?" Brian ran a hand through his black spiked up hair.

"Well, I'm bored now! I'm drunk and now I got no one to keep me entertained."

"I'm here... and you're here... I mean I dunno, we could go do somethin'-"

"Hey, Zack," some guy yelled from across the room. "C'mere a sec!" Zack smiled and started walking, so Brian followed.

"Wussup, Ryan," Zack asked, leaning toward the man, causing Brian to feel a little jealous.

"Do you wanna go upstairs with me? We can do some stuff and really enjoy ourselves-" Brian's envious side took over and he clenched his fist, letting it connect with Ryan's jaw. Ryan stumbled backwards, glaring at Brian. He came back at Brian with a broken beer bottle in his hand, forming a smooth cut on his arm. Brian punched Ryan again, knocking him out with the force.

"Oh my God, Brian, you're bleeding," Zack said a little panicked. He took Brian's hand and led him to the bathroom upstairs that's connected to the bedroom. Brian leaned against the wall as Zack wrung out a wet washcloth. He patted it against the gash to clean the cut and get it to stop bleeding.

"Ryan's a pussy," Zack said. "He probably faked getting knocked out so you wouldn't kill him." He looked up at Brian's face to meet his eyes. "Why'd you hit him anyway?" Brian just shrugged.

"Drunk? I haven't been in a good fight in a while." Zack didn't look convinced. He walked back over to the sink and cleaned the cloth of the blood.

"You sure? It kinda seemed like you were jealous or something." Brian bit his lip.

"Why would I be jealous?" Zack turned the faucet off and put the cloth down, then turned around so he was facing Brian.

"He asked me if I wanted to come upstairs with him. I mean, you just got done fucking two other girls-"

"So," Brian asked. "I needed a good fuck."

"So you can have sex with other people but I can't?! We're not even in a real relationship, Brian! It was a one night thing!"

"That doesn't mean I don't have feelings for you, Zack." They stared at each other for a few seconds before Zack walked over to stand right in front of Brian.

"Do you have any idea what would happen if the guys found out?" Brian nodded.

"I don't care about them."

"You don't seem to care about anything-" Brian crushed his lips against Zack's while placing his hands on his hips. Brian turned so Zack was against the wall and Brian was pressing against him. After about five minutes they broke away.

"Bed," Zack asked, breathless. Brian answered by kissing him again, so Zack moved forward and they found their way to the bed. Brian pushed Zack down as they both took their shirts off then their jeans. Zack crawled backward so they were fully on the bed and turned over. Brian straddled Zack and slid into him easily, feeling both their heartbeats quicken as he went faster and faster.

"Oh my, God, Syn," Zack moaned. Zack calling Brian "Syn" like that always threw him over the edge. This time was no different. They both climaxed and, ass Brian thrusted into Zack as hard as he could, Zack screamed. Thankfully, the stereo downstairs was loud enough that no one would hear them. Brian rolled off of him and onto the comforter next to him. They both just looked at each other, not saying a word. Just like all the other times.