Ghost of Mine

Enjoy

I’m watching him as his eyes hastily rushed over my words and the bulge underneath the sheets grow bigger and taller.

I can’t stay away from him by then.

I get up on the bed without the sheets or mattress making a single noise to bust me. I straddle his shins as I run my hands up his thighs.

His breathing has become quicker – erratic – and I bite my lip at the raspy, sensual sounds that emits from his throat. If my blood was still flowing, my pulse would be too loud to hear him. If I was still breathing, my breath would ruin the moment.

I bring my hands to his crotch and rub him through the sheets and his boxers. I love how he wears nothing but boxers to bed. If the mornings are not too cool, he doesn’t put on more clothes as he goes to the kitchen to get his coffee.

I touch him and he gasps. I don’t think he notices himself, but I certainly do.

I run my hands up his chest and his hips rise just the slightest bit off the mattress in longing for my touch.

The pale skin under the sheets is so soft. I can feel it through the thin, silky material, even though it’s hard to feel where one stops and another begins.

When he shuts the book, I jump. I pull my hands off of him and lean back to get a good view of what he will do next.

And what he does do next is more than pleasant for me.

Pleasure, lust and urge surges through my cold veins as he touches himself. He reaches into his boxers and take a hold of himself. His hand quickly speeds up, and with every moan, gasp and growl, the lust within me grows significantly.

I sink through the mattress and slide in between his legs. I have to go through them a bit to get where I want to go, but once I’m there, nothing else matters.

I pull down my pants and let my own erection free from its confines.

I thrust into him.

He moans.

I angle my thrust the best that I can as pleasure takes over my body. His tight hole wraps around me and I can’t hold it.

I release with a loud, throaty moan that only I can hear. The pleasure surges through me and engulfs me in darkness, but I am able to hear the growls and moans that escapes his filthy lips as he cums. I must’ve hit his spot after all.

I pull out of him – both out of his hole and his legs – and fall on my back at the foot of the bed.

His rough, quick, struggled breaths are like sweet music to my ears, and even though ghosts don’t need sleep, I fall into it anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the reason I first thought of writing this story: angel-cock.
I'm not sure if it exists in English, but when guys have a wet dream, some say that they got "angel-pussy". Bad excuse, but inspiring. =P