Status: Active;

Never let go.

Eleven.

The both of us walked into the hotel in complete silence. Once I said to Jess about her and Nick losing everything, she kept her mouth shut, not saying anything to me. We stopped in the middle of the lobby and I pulled my phone out. Dialling Joe’s number, I put my phone to my air. “Hello?” He answered.

“Meet us in the lobby.” I muttered, before hanging up. I looked over at Jess, who had gone white in the face and looked like she was in desperate need of a hug. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her shoulder. Her head fell onto my shoulder and then wrapped her arms around my waist.

“I can’t lose him, Iz.” She whispered. I nodded my head and rubbed her back, comforting her. I felt a pair of large hands on the bottom of my back. I pulled away from Jess to see Joe’s face. I gave him a half smile and grabbed hold of Jess’s hand. She gave me a weak smile and the both of us followed Joe into a room. All the family were in there and Nick bounced off his chair. He tried to make his way around me, but I placed my hand on his chest. He looked down at me, and narrowed his eyebrows.

“I need to talk to you.” I whispered. He nodded his head, and sent Jess a small smile. She returned it and he followed me into the corner of the room. “You need to propose the second we get home.” I said. He nodded his head and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

“I can’t lose her, Iz.” He whispered. I grinned at the fact that Jess had said it 2 minutes before. He pulled away from me and we all looked at the family.

“Time to go home?” I asked, smiling softly. It was really awkward in the room and it needed to sort out. Denise nodded her head at me and then stood up. Everyone followed suit and we all walked out of the room.

----NeverLetGo----

Me and Joe slowly got out of the car. The journey home was a tragic one. There was silence in the car and it was terrible. Everyone walked into the house and me and Joe were left outside. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. I looked over at him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He leant down, pressing his lips to the top of my head. “I don’t want to see them like this.” I whispered. Joe nodded his head then rested his cheek on top of my head. “Let’s hope this works out.” I muttered. We walked in together and sat in the lounge. We sat on the floor together and I sat between his legs, leaning against his chest. Nick sighed heavily and wandered off upstairs. I turned my head at Joe and grinned. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

“And where did you two disappear off to earlier?” Paul asked, kinking an eyebrow at us. I rolled my eyes.

“Jess just needed to get away for a bit, she needed some air.” I flashed my teeth at Jess, who nodded her head. Nick burst into the room, grabbing Jess’s hand as he made his way over to the piano.

“What? Nick?!” She said, as he sat her down. He sat next to her, flashing his teeth at her.

“I wrote you a song.” He rushed his words together. Joe moved his hands to my thighs, tapping his fingers against it. I closed my eyes.

“While you were upstairs?” Jess asked, stupidly. I laughed softly, my eyes still closed. I was overly tired today and felt like I could fall asleep at any moment.

“No, Jess. I wrote it a while ago.” I could imagine Nick grinning at Jess. “Now, shh, while I sing it.” He said, pressing his fingers against the keys.

“There’s a storm coming out
and I gotta prepare myself.
Cause this feelings getting
Stronger everyday.
Something’s creeping inside
Everything is about to change.
Gotta face the fact
That I can’t walk away.”


“Izzie, you are my best friend.” Joe whispered in my ear, as Nick was singing. I slowly opened my eyes and gave him a soft smile.

“This is critical.
I’m feeling helpless.
So hysterical, this can’t be healthy.
I can’t eat or sleep when you’re not with me,
Baby, you’re the air I breathe.
This is critical, yeah.
So stuck on you.”


“You are the one I trust.”

“Used to have everything figured out,
But it’s different now.
When you came, you saw
You conquered my heart.
It’s your laugh and your smile.
Wanna stay for a little while.
I don’t wanna go,
I just want you in my arms.”


“No one will be good enough for you.”

“This is critical.
I’m feeling helpless.
So hysterical, this can’t be healthy.
I can’t eat or sleep when you’re not with me,
Baby, you’re the air I breathe.
This is critical, yeah.
So stuck on you.

Used to run and hide,
Used to bend our love.
But I can’t escape this time, oh no.”


“Everything is about to change.”

“This is critical
I am feeling helpless
So hysterical, and this can't be healthy
I can't eat or sleep
When you're not with me
You're the air I breath
This is critical, yeah

Baby it's so critical
It's so critical
And I like it
It's so critical
It's so critical
So stuck on you.”


“I love you.” Joe whispered. Suddenly Nick bounced off the stool, from where Jess was crying, and onto one knee. Her hand was clamped over her mouth, and I grinned to myself.

“Jess, I love you so much. I can’t think of a time in my life where I wasn’t in love with you. Anything that happens, we can get through it, together. I don’t want to spend another day without you, no matter what.” Nick grinned up at Jess, who was still crying. “Marry me?” He said, blankly. I grinned as Jess nodded her head. I cheered as Nick slid the ring onto my sister’s finger. I groaned as Jess jumped onto Nick, kissing him.

“I’m happy for you guys and all. But please, don’t get pregnant.” I said, making sure they heard me. Jess and Nick pulled away; massive smiles on their faces. I grinned at both of them and moved away from Joe. I walked over there and wrapped my arms around Nick and Jess. “Congratulations guys.” I whispered. Suddenly there was another pair of arms wrapped around the three of us.

“Welcome to the family, Jess!” Joe yelled. I send my elbow into his stomach, making him groan. I laughed at him, then let go of Jess and Nick. Then suddenly, everyone attacked them. I laughed and sat back down on the couch, where Danielle and Kevin had previously had sat. Joe followed me and sat on my lap. “IZZIE!” Joe screamed in my ear. I looked at him, my eyebrows narrowed with confusion. “We get free cake!” He said, getting excited. I laughed at him and patted him on the head. He swatted my hand away from his head, laughing to himself.

“Who says they are going to have cake at their wedding?” Danielle said, ruining Joe’s mood. He pouted his bottom lip, before turning to his younger brother.

“Nick, say there is going to be cake.” Joe pleaded, making us all laugh. “NICK!” He cried, diving off my legs and onto his knees in front of Nick. I held my stomach as I laughed.

“Dude, we only just got engaged about 2 minutes ago. I don’t think neither of us are thinking of any of it.” Just as Nick finished, Jess turned to me and grinned.

“Maid of honour?” She asked. I squealed and nodded my head, diving on top of her. We lied in a heap of human body parts as everyone laughed at us. I climbed off my little sister, letting her breath. I hugged her and she looked at me, her eyebrows narrowed. “And how long have you know about this?” She asked, holding her left ring finger in front of my face. I grinned a really cheesy smile.

“About 3 days.” I muttered, rubbing the back of my neck. Suddenly, Jess’s fist came in contact of my arm.

“And all this time you knew, I was scared of losing Nick.” She yelled at me, a small smile on her face. I flashed my teeth at her as Nick wrapped his arms around her.

“You’ll never lose me baby.” He said, making me pretend to hurl. Nick kicked me in the shin and I smirked at him.

“$8,125!” I yelled, grinning at him. Jess’s mouth dropped, making me smirk even harder. Nick gave me the dirtiest look I have ever experienced as Jess smacked him in the bicep. I laughed as she started to yell at him.

“$8,125? Are you mental, Nicholas?” She turned in his arms and I was laughing. I made a dash for Joe’s room, before Nick could get to me. What I didn’t notice was that Joe had gone up to his room. I pushed open the door and Joe was sitting there, pencil in his mouth and guitar in hand. I grinned at him, and he put the notepad into his top draw. He placed his guitar down on the floor and opened his arms up for me. I crawled across the bed and sat in his arms. He sighed.

“Looks like it’s just me now.” He muttered. I turned my head softly towards him, my eyebrows knitted together with confusion. “Well, Kev’s married. Nick’s engaged. You’ve got a James.” I laughed softly. “And what have I got? Nothing.” He ran his fingers through his hair. I sighed softly and rubbed my thumb across the back of his hand.

“You’ll always have me. No matter if I have a James.” I said, smiling softly to myself. “You can’t get rid of me that quick Jonas.” Joe laughed. “I feel like I’m having de jai vu.” I said, talking about the conversation we had last week.

“That’s because we have had this conversation before, Iz.” Joe said, making me laugh. He was in a rather good mood at the moment, been though he was being all depressing. I leant up and kissed his jaw-bone. Joe squeezed my chest, making me wince in pain. Joe looked down at me, worry filled his eyes. “Are you okay?” He asked, moving slowly away from me, as if not to hurt me even more. I shook my head, my eyes filled with tears.

“My rib really hurts.” I said, pulling my t-shirt right under my bra. I saw Joe’s eyes widened as he coughed, uncomfortably. “Shut up, you’ve seen me in my bikini before.” Joe nodded his head, turning back to me. I looked down to see a lovely purple bruise. “That’s your fault.” I muttered, running my fingers over it. Joe looked overly upset.

“I’m sorry baby.” He said, pouting softly. “Joe make it better.” He said, leaning down and kissing me right under my bra, where the bruise sat. Suddenly, he pulled away from my stomach and looked me in the eyes. I bit my lip and then gave him a half smile. He rolled, so his legs were entwined with mine. He never took his eyes away from mine as he ran his fingers up my hips, shuffling his body so his chest was level with mine. I looked in his eyes, and then closed mine softly. I felt his breath on my cheeks and then his nose against mine. I sighed softly as I felt him give me Eskimo kisses.

“JOE!” Frankie said, swinging the bedroom door open. I pushed Joe off me, pulling down my t-shirt. Joe smiled at his little brother, who was giving him weird looks. “You owe me $20.” I laughed and climbed off the bed. Joe looked over at Frankie, his eyebrows narrowed.

“Huh? Why do I?” He asked, obviously confused. I laughed to myself softly, and then pulled Joe’s blanket over my shoulder. Frankie crossed his arms over his chest, pouting softly.

“Because I got the bet right.” He held up 2 $20 bills. “See, Kevin and Danielle have already paid me. Now it’s your turn!” He said, shoving the money into his jean pockets. Joe rolled his eyes and James Bond rolled off the bed. I watched him as he pulled out the correct money and slap it into Frankie’s hand.

“Now, leave me alone!” Frankie grinned at Joe, before running out, slamming the door behind him. I looked over at Joe and smiled. “Let’s go downstairs and eat some ice cream.” Joe said, rather excited. I laughed and climbed off his bed, the blanket still wrapped my shoulders.

----NeverLetGo----

I jumped onto the couch where Paul and Denise sat while Joe ran and got some ice cream. I smiled at the both of them. “Imagine that. Next year, you’ll have a grandchild and a new daughter-in-law.” I said, smiling at the both of them once more. They both grinned at me.

“Joseph, could you get me your laptop?” Denise asked, as he walked in. I grinned at him as he passed me the ice cream. I popped open the lid and then started to eat it.

“What do you want the laptop for?” I asked a mouthful of ice cream. Denise rolled her eyes at my manners, but took my spoon off me and ate some.

“We need to put something on MySpace and Facebook.” She said, eating my ice cream. I nodded my head as Joe threw the laptop at Denise. She scoffed as Joe sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leant my forehead on his back. The laptop loaded quickly and me and Joe watched over her shoulder as she wrote.

We have some more news!
Yesterday, we announced that Danielle was having a baby, and now our second youngest son, Nick, has proposed to his girlfriend of 3 years. We are so proud of him, and happy that Jess will be part of our family. Please show your support and leave a small message for them.
Denise and Paul. x


I grinned at her as she posted it both to Facebook and MySpace. “Aww, Jess Jonas.” Joe said, making us all laugh. I rolled my eyes at him and shoved him off my lap. He groaned as he landed on the floor. He looked up at Denise, his lips lifted into a little pout. “Mummy, Izzie hurt me.” He mumbled, rubbing his arse. I laughed softly as I turned to Denise. She rolled her eyes at the both of us, and placed the laptop in my lap. I moved over so it gave Paul some space.

“Joseph, grow up.” Denise muttered as she walked out of the room. I laughed at him and loaded Twitter up. I entered all my account details and clicked on What’s happening?

Congrats to @nickjonas and @jesssage. :) welcome to the famo.
♠ ♠ ♠
As this isn't a very long chapter, I thought I'd put it up for you subbers.
Cause you mean the world to me. :)
Please comment? I'd love it.

Ps, y'know when Nick's singing the song, the italics are what Joe are saying to Izzie, which is something that you need to think of.
Pss, how do you like the new layout? ;D