Status: Active;

Never let go.

Ten.

Once I got dressed and ready for the day, I wandered downstairs, thinking of what Jess had said. If she was that worried, why shouldn’t she say something to Nick? And why was she letting him tell everyone about their personal lives? I walked into the kitchen and smiled at Jess. She gave me a soft one back and turned to whatever she was making for Reece. Suddenly, someone bounced into our kitchen. Smiling at us was Danielle Jonas. She burst into laughter and sat down at the table next to Reece. Me and Jess shared a look. Yesterday, Danielle was crying to me about how she thought she was going to be a bad mother, and what the fans think. And now she is all smiley and happy? “Morning Danielle.” I said, unsure. She grinned at me.

“Morning girls.” She said, in a really cheery voice. I shared another look with Jess and then Kevin, Joe, Nick and Frankie walked through the front door and into the kitchen. I looked over at Kevin.

“And why is she so cheery this morning?” I asked, slightly worried about the answer. Nick walked over to Jess and wrapped his arms around her waist, but she seemed really uncomfortable. I rolled my eyes at her, and looked back over at Kevin.

“She hasn’t had morning sickness…yet.” Kevin said, adding a smirk at the end of his sentence. Danielle, like the mature 22 year old she is, stuck her tongue out. Reece copied Danielle and stuck his tongue out at me. I looked at him, disapprovingly.

“Put that tongue away, otherwise it’s coming off!” I warned him. He sucked his lips into his mouth, and then opened his mouth once more.

“But Dani did it.” He said. I rolled my eyes at Danielle, who pulled my little brother into her lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a hug. I sighed.

“Just because Danielle done it, doesn’t mean that you can.” I scolded him. He pouted at me and turned his back against me. I sighed and looked over at Joe, who was giggling. I raised my eyebrows up at him and he shut his mouth. I laughed. “That’s what I thought, Joseph.”

“Guys, you ready?” Denise said, walking into the kitchen. We all turned and smiled at her. I stood up and stretched, yawning at the same time. Danielle laughed at me and poked my ribs. I rolled my eyes at her and walked out of the room. My phone was all the way upstairs and I couldn’t be bothered to get it. I slowly trudged up the stairs, my legs dragging behind me. I wandered into my room, pulling my phone off my bedside cabinet and walking back out of my room. I bumped into my mum on the hallway. I whistled inwards.

“Looking stunning mum.” I winked at her. She nudged me and blushed. I burst into laughed, grinning at her. “No mum. You look beautiful.” I kissed her cheek. She smiled at me, and we both walked down the stairs. The doorbell went, and I ran down the last couple of steps. I swung opened the door to reveal, who I was guessing, Alex. My mum kicked me in the back of the ankle as she walked past me. “You must be Alex?” I asked, holding out my hand. He shook it.

“I guess I am. Isabelle?” I nodded my head, smiling. His eyes flashed over at my mum. “Wow, Rebecca, you look amazing.” I liked him already. He can make my mum smile immediately. I smiled at him.

“Have her back by 12.” I said, smiling at him. He laughed and nodded his head. “Jess, Reece, come and say bye to mum.” I yelled, resulting in Reece running towards my mum. I stopped him and slowed him down.

“Bye mummy!” He shouted as she picked him up. We laughed and Jess walked over to us. She shook Alex’s hand and introduced himself. “I love you!” Reece said, before running into the arms of Kevin, who stood in kitchen doorway. I leant over to kiss mum’s cheek.

“See you later.” I winked at her. She laughed and nodded her head, smiling. I wandered off into the kitchen, while Jess said goodbye to our mum. I sat down at the table, stealing Joe’s Red Bull. He glared at me. “You got it out of my fridge.” I said, before sipping it. Everyone laughed as I downed the can. Joe sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. I blew his a kiss. “Love you, Joey.” I smirked. He rolled his eyes as Jess walked back into the kitchen.

----NeverLetGo----

“Right!” Paul said, clapping his hands and going into Dadager mode. “Joe, Izzie, Jess, Nick, Danielle and Kevin. You are taking the SUV, Kevin’s driving.” I pouted and Kevin stuck his tongue out at me. “We will take Frankie and Reece in the family car.” We all got up from around the table and started to get out of the house. Nick grabbed my arms as we walked out the house. As I turned around to lock the door, Nick whispered in my ear.

“What’s up with Jess?” I twisted the lock and turned to him. I gave him a shrug of the shoulders and walked off. I knew that he knew that I knew what was wrong with Jess, but I didn’t care. The both of us walked over to the Jonas’s garage in complete silence. I jumped right in the back of the SUV with Joe. He smiled at me, and then proceeded to whack Nick over the back of his head. Nick and Jess both turned around and glared at us. I noticed there was something off between them. I turned to Joe and raised my eyebrows. He shook his head, obviously not understanding. I rolled my eyes at the two immature 17 years in front of us. Joe started to giggle at me, and it made me laugh. Jess and Nick both turned around and looked at us. I grinned at the both of them and they turned around. I swung my legs onto Joe’s lap.

“So, how are you feeling today Iz?” Joe asked, smiling at me softly. I shrugged my shoulders, smiling back at him.

“I’m alright Joseph, thanks!” I laughed. He smiled back at me and nodded his head. “And you?” I asked. Joe wrapped his fingers around mine and rubbed his thumb over mine.

“I’m feeling good, thanks Izzie-bell.” He gave my hand a squeeze. Kevin chuckled from the front of the car.

“I see you two didn’t leave your manners at home.” He joked. I caught him looking in the rear mirror so I stuck my tongue out at him. Joe rested his other hand on my knee, tapping it lightly. I smiled at him and pulled my phone out of my pocket. Joe rested his head on top of mine and watched as I sent a text to Jess.

To-Jessicaaa!
And what’s happening at the conference? x


I typed it so quick that Joe hardly had a chance to see it. He pouted down at me and I kissed his nose. “I hate it when you do that.” He said, wiping what he thought were cooties off his nose. I laughed.

“I know.” I said, smirking. Joe laughed and ran his fingers down my leg. He went right down to where my shorts finished, then back down my leg. I looked over at him, and he smirked. He did it once more and my body was covered in goose bumps. He lifted out his iPhone and started to play Brick Blocker. I watched him as he started to lose. “Noooo!” He cried as everything slowly went wrong. I burst into laughter at him as he failed. My phone went off in my lap and Joe looked over at me. I rested my head against Joe’s shoulder as I read the text.

From-Jessicaaa!
Well, apparently we are telling everyone. Even though yesterday we had some massive blow-out about it. :/ x


I sighed and looked over at Joe. He was biting his lip softly. We both knew it wasn’t good for them. Jess and Nick have never argued. They were a lot like me and Joe. Joe sighed and leant his cheek against the top of my head. “Hopefully, everything will turn out alright tonight.” He whispered so quietly that only I could hear. I nodded my head slightly, not making it obvious that we were having a complete different conversation.

“So when’s your date with James then?” Danielle asked from the front of the car. I felt Joe tense beside me and I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

“Tomorrow.” I muttered, giving Joe’s hand a squeeze. He turned to me, smiling softly. It was that smile again; the smile I never believed. “Anyway, Saturday.” I said, raising my voice so it could be heard. “What’s happening?” I asked, as Joe squeezed my hand back. I glared at him and did it in return.

“Well, as Ryan, the twat he is, has broken his leg, you are our fill in.” Nick said, without turning around to me. I leant forwards, leaning my spare arm on the back of the chair. I noticed that Nick had his hand lightly on Jess’s thigh. I didn’t know who I was going to kill first, Nick or Jess. “So it’s 9am warm-up time, then 11am game.” Nick informed me. I nodded my head, making sure that I remembered all of it.

“Sounds like a bunch of fun.” I muttered. Joe started to laugh as Nick turned around and smacked my leg. I stuck my tongue out at him. “I mean, sounds like a lot of fun. Can’t wait. We are going to whip their arses.” I said, faking a smile. Everyone laughed as Nick rolled his eyes at me.

“You sound ecstatic.” Nick said, smiling at me.

“I am.”

---- NeverLetGo----

I was half asleep when we pulled up outside the hotel they were doing the conference in. I yawned as Joe patted my legs. I swung them back over and stretched. Joe laughed. “You got loads of sleep last night, Iz. How are you still tired?” He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. We all slowly climbed out of the car and met Denise and Paul outside the door. Lucky for us, the conference wasn’t for another good 2 hours so there were no press. Big Rob smiled at me as we walked in.

“Good mornin’ Isabelle--” Big Rob went to say, before Joe cut him off.

“Izzie.” He said, smiling at me. “Don’t call her Isabelle. I hate it.” Big Rob laughed at my best friend’s immature-ness and looked down at me. I shrugged my shoulders, laughing. “I’ve told you a million times, Big Man.” Everyone laughed.

“Joe, I’ve got it, I think.” A deep voice agreed with Joe. I smirked at Joe and stuck my tongue out at him.

“Izzie, put that away.” Reece stopped me, touching my shoulder. I turned around to see Reece on Kevin’s shoulder. I rolled my eyes at the 22 year old and he laughed.

“Okay Reecey-boy.” I smiled at him and pulled him off Kevin’s shoulders. He pouted at me as I carried him on my hip. “Kevin’s got to go get ready for his conference.” Reece nodded. “And wear girly make-up.” I whispered in his ear. He burst into laugher, which made me and Joe laugh.

“Kevin’s a big girl!” Reece sang, clapping his hands together. Kevin looked at us totally confused. Me and Joe had our hands clamped over our mouth as Reece kept singing. “Kevin wears girly make-up, just like Daniiii!” He sang, making us all laugh. Kevin rolled his eyes at me, but kissed Reece’s forehead before going off with Paul, Joe, Nick and Big Rob. I looked over at Denise and grinned. She laughed as someone walked over towards us.

“And would you like to come this way?” This random man said to us. We all shared a look between us but followed him anyway. He took us all the way around until we arrived into this room. The room had some sort of lounge kinda room and I think the door was connected to the room the boys got taken off to. I threw Reece against the couch and he giggled, pulling his DS out of Jess’s bag. I sat down next to him, while Jess sat on the floor and Danielle sat on the other side of Reece. Denise sat on the chair and Frankie sat on her lap, playing on his DS. We girls started to chat straight away.

“So, what happened at the doctors yesterday?” Jess asked, while lying back on her hands. Danielle smiled.

“Not much. It was just a check-over really. Everything is alright.” She placed her hands on her growing belly. “Next month we get to find out what it is.” Me and Jess cheered while Denise smiled.

“And what would you like it to be, Grandma Jonas?” I asked her, smiling. Her smile stretched across her face, making me smile even more.

“Well, I think it’s a little girl, but Paul thinks it’s a boy.” We all laughed, knowing that Paul would vote against his wife. “But as long as it’s healthy, it doesn’t really matter.” Denise flashed us a smile. We all nodded our head, and the boys casually walked in. We all looked around, confused. The boys laughed and Joe walked over to me, dramatically sat in my lap. He hid his face in the crock of my neck as he put his hands on both of my hips. I wrapped my arms around his waist. Joe lifted my shirt up a little bit and rubbed his thumbs against the skin on my hips. I could feel him smirking against my skin. I laughed to myself.

“Shouldn’t that be the other way around?” Danielle’s voice shouted over everyone else who was talking. Joe lifted one hand off my hip to flip her off. I laughed as Joe hid his face once more in my neck. Kevin laughed at Joe.

“Joseph.” Paul said, his voice full of warning. I started to giggle at Joe being told off. He rarely got told off. “Frankie and Reece are in the room.” Joe muttered a ‘sorry’ into my neck, the vibrations going straight down my back. I shuddered at the feel of Joe’s breath down my neck. Suddenly, Joe stuck his tongue out, licking my neck.

“JOE!” I screamed, pushing him off my lap. He burst into laughter as I wiped his salvia off my neck. “That is gross, you disgusting little boy.” I muttered. Joe sat on the floor, almost peeing himself. I rolled my eyes at him and stood up.

“What did he do?” Jess asked, tangled up in Nick’s arms, looking rather uncomfortable. I wasn’t impressed by how there two were acting with each other. Just hopefully tonight was going to make them comfy.

“Licked her neck.” Joe said, before laughing about a million times. I stuck my tongue out at him, before jumping on top of him. He fell onto his back, so I straddled his waist. I could hear everyone laughing. I pinned his arms above his head, and grinned at him. He had his eyes closed softly and he was smiling.

“Apologise.” I leant down and whispered in his ear. He shuddered under my touch, making me smirk to myself. I realized that everyone was looking, but I knew I had the power over Joe. “And admit that you are a disgusting little boy.” I said, sitting up straight. I pushed down harder on Joe’s arms, and he let out a yelp. I grinned to myself. “C’mon Joseph.” I said. By now, Kevin and Nick were nearly on the floor with laughter. And I could hear everyone else giggling. Suddenly, a flash went off and I looked around. Nick held his Blackberry up and grinned at me.

“Currently uploading to Twitter.” He muttered, pressing a load of buttons, making me laugh. Suddenly, my back slammed against the floor and Joe was straddling me. He grinned and leant down, kissing my forehead. “Oh, you just got poned!” Nick said, laughing to himself. I lifted my knee up to Joe’s package and hit him. He groaned loudly, before his arms gave way and his chest fell on top of mine. I let out a scream and shoved Joe’s side. I stood up and brushed down my jeans.

“Joseph Adam Jonas, you have just been poned!”

----NeverLetGo----

After hours of me and Joe fighting mercilessly, they got called out into the interview room. I turned to Danielle and pouted. “I think I’ve broken my rib.” I said, lifting my t-shirt up and poking my ribs. They throbbed with pain and I whimpered. “Ouchie.” I whispered. Denise looked over at me, Jess and Danielle.

“Wanna go and watch?” She asked. I looked at the other two, who were nodding their head’s. I smiled and we walked out of the room. We walked around and sneaked into the back of the conference. I flashed Joe a smile and he winked at me. I leant against the wall and listened.

“We called this conference today for an important reason.” Kevin said, leaning forwards to his mic. I turned and looked at Danielle. She laughed softly. “We have a couple of things to say. We are going to postpone all our tours for the next 2 years.” The audience gasped and then Kevin smiled. “The reason for this is that Danielle is pregnant.” Suddenly, the flashes of the cameras went off and a lot of questions were being yelled at him. “People.” He yelled, holding two hands up. “We haven’t quite finished yet.” And we all looked at Nick. He was staring at the table, twiddling his thumbs around.

“By saying this now, I know that I am letting down millions of fans.” I slid my hand into Jess’s, giving it a squeeze. I didn’t look at her; I kept my eyes on Nick. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. “A couple of nights ago, I broke my promise--” And with that, Jess pulled her fingers away from mine and I heard the door slam. I turned to see her not standing there. I looked over at Nick, whose eyes flashed with worry. I nodded my head, before dashing out of the room. I turned the corner to see Jess sitting on a chair in the lobby, her hands in her hair. I walked over to her. I leant down to pull her hands away from her hair. She looked at me, her eyes bright red. I gave her a half smile and pulled her off the chair. I held onto her hand as we walked outside of the hotel. We said nothing until we got to the park. The both of us sat on swings and slowly started to rock.

“I’m scared.” She whispered. I looked over at her and narrowed my eyebrows at her.

“Why, Jess?” I asked, swinging higher. Jess shrugged her shoulders and sighed.

“It just is weird.” She said, while swinging softly. I was still utterly confused. “Me and Nick, I mean. Ever since that night, we haven’t been the same.” She said. I rolled my eyes.

“And you told me that why? I’ve seen you two.” I said, giving her a soft smile. “You aren’t all over each other anymore.” The both of us laughed.

“You think that everything is going to be fine with us then?” Jess asked, turning her head to look at me. I gave her a warm smile and nodded my head.

“You’re Jess and Nick, of course you will.” I stared out forwards and sighed. “I hope you do.” I whispered. She turned to me and nodded her head.

“You aren’t the only one.” She flashed her teeth at me, before my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out to see Joe’s name flash up. I rolled my eyes and lifted my phone to my ear.

“Yes?” I asked, slowly lowering myself down on the swing. Jess looked over at me, just as I was getting an answer off Joe.

“Where are you?” He asked. I rolled my eyes at Jess, who laughed. ‘Joe’ I mouthed at her. She nodded her head and went back to swinging.

“We are somewhere.” I said, with a cheeky smile on my face. I heard Joe sigh.

“Look, Nick is going mad. Jess isn’t answering her phone and Nick thinks that she is going to call everything off!” Joe screamed at me. My eyes widened and I launched myself off the swing. I hung up on Joe and looked over at Jess. I flicked my head.

“We need to go, now!” I almost shouted at her. I didn’t want them two to throw away everything that they had together. Jess looked at me and jumped off her swing, following me. I stormed out of the park, and Jess grabbed my arm, spinning me around. “Unless you and Nicholas want to throw everything you ever have away, let me go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I like the bit where they are fighting, shows their friendship. (:
Enjoy.

Word check;; 3,572.
Peace;;