Status: Active;

Never let go.

Eighteen.

After a quick shower, I changed quickly and met Joe outside, where he sat in his car. I pulled the door open, and hopped right in. It went quiet as we drove down the road, until we stopped at a pair of traffic lights. Joe looked over at me, sighing heavily. “Why did you storm off earlier?” I looked back over at him, and sighed. I knew this was coming soon, I just didn’t know when.

“Because---” I stopped myself, before taking a breath and smiling at him. “Because I’m hormonal, I guess.” I shrugged my shoulders, knowing that it was a good cover up. Even though I had been on 2 weeks before. Joe shuddered, not wanting to know really.

“And that is kinda disgusting.” He said, his nose screwed up. I laughed, throwing my head backwards. I pulled down on my shorts that had ridden up when I climbed into his car. “What did you get me for my birthday?” He asked me, in a singing voice. I rolled my eyes, and turned to him, lifting my legs up so my knees were under my chin. I smiled at him, putting my cheek against my leg.

“Do you really want to know?” I asked, just as he pulled away from the lights. He nodded his head, keeping both eyes stuck on the road. I smirked at myself, before opening my mouth. “It’s a frog. I know how much you like them, and I know that you’ve always wanted one.” I said, attempting to keep this joke up.

“Oh my god, Isabelle.” Joe said, wiping away a fake tear from his face, making me smile. “You are the bestest friend someone could wish for. I mean, only you could know what I want, deep down in my heart.” He held his hand over his heart, making me laugh.

“Seriously Joe. What do you want for your birthday?” I asked, knowing that it was just under a month away and he still hadn’t told anyone what he wanted. Joe blushed, and pushing a bit of hair off his forehead.

“I want a dog. And I know we’ve been through this before then I changed my mind. But this time I am serious. I really want a dog.” I smiled at Joe, who was seriously embarrassed.

“Have you spoken to anyone about it?” I asked him, smiling at him softly. He shrugged his shoulders, sighing softly.

“Not really. I mean, mum knows that I wanted a dog, she just does doesn’t know that I’ve changed my mind again.” He told me. I smiled at him, thinking about how cute he was being.

“How much do you want one?” I asked him, out of complete curiosity. As we pulled into the car park, he answered me.

“A lot.” He stopped the car in the spot and looked over at me. I smiled back at him, like I had done all the way here. “A lot more than Nick wants to win tomorrow.” I laughed, throwing my head backwards.

“He will win tomorrow.” I said, as we climbed out of the car. I met Joe around the back of the car, and he looked down at me. “He is an amazing athlete and pop star.”

“Yeah, well.” Joe said, smirking at me. “I’m pretty good as well.” He winked at me, before we walked away. I rolled my eyes at him, as we walked into the mall, and Joe pulled a hat out of his back pocket and slipped it onto his head.

“It’s funny.” I said, as we walked. Joe’s eyes were constantly looking around, seeing people. “Nick comes with me, about a week ago, and he just came as normal Nick. But no, Joe has to be completely different and wear a hat that seems to be too big for his head!” He glared at me, shoving me with his elbow. I rolled my eyes, but laughed anyway. “Go find a nice shop that you like, and go buy some clothes that actually fit.” Joe laughed sarcastically. “While I go and get your present.” I winked at him, and he nodded his head, before walking off. “Joe!” I called him back. He looked over his shoulder at me, and smiled. “Don’t get found out.” He shook his head, before walking off in the direction of Gucci. I rolled my eyes, but walked into Tiffany’s. The woman who had served me and Nick before, pointed at me and walked over.

“So are you here to collect your bracelet?” She asked me. I nodded my head, a little scared that she remembered me. She grinned at me, before running off. I let out a breath of air, and leant against the counter. I ran my fingers through my hair, and pulled my phone out of my pocket. Seeing that I had a text, I read it.

From-JoeBear!
Where shall we meet? xx


To-JoeBear!
Food! xx


I nodded my head to myself, knowing that was where I wanted to go after all of this. The woman came walking over, holding a Tiffany’s bag. I smiled at her, as she placed it on the counter. She pulled out a long blue box, and I grinned. She opened it and handed my Joe’s bracelet. I held it in my hands, as carefully as I could. I ran my finger over the engraving, smiling. “It’s perfect.” I whispered. The woman looked at me, satisfied with her sale. “Thank you.” I said, handing it back to her. She nodded her head, before putting it back into the box.

From-JoeBear!
I’m at MacDonalds! :D xx


I laughed to myself. For someone who had to be constantly fit because he was awkward like that, MacDonald’s was a no go. Until he was out with me, then he ate it until his heart was content.

To-JoeBear!
Be there in two minutes xx


I grabbed the bag the woman was offering to me, and I smiled at her. “Thanks.” I said, before walking out of the shop. I gripped onto the bag as I made my way to MacDonald’s. As I made my over to it, I saw a swarm of girls. I rolled my eyes, hoping that it wasn’t Joe. I sighed, seeing the sight of an oversized grey hat in the middle of the girls. I pushed my way through the girls, some of them giving me some filthy looks. I clutched onto the bag as I stood in front of Joe.

“Stupid Kevin.” He muttered, before spotting me. “Isabelle!” He yelled at me, grabbing my arm. I rolled my eyes, before standing next to him. “Guy, I have to go, Izzie needs to get home!” He yelled over them all. They all groaned, before Joe’s guilt kicked in. “Y’know what? Iz, will you take a photo for us?” He handed me his iPhone. I looked up at him, handing it back. He laughed to himself, unlocking it, before giving it back to me. I pushed my way back through all the girls, before taking the photo. I smiled, and gave Joe back his phone. “Whoever has Twitter, this is going up once I get back into the car!” Joe said, before grabbing my elbow, and leading me away from everyone. “And if you weren’t there in 10 seconds, I would have killed them.” He muttered as we walked away. I pouted softly, and stopped in my spot.

“I wanted MacDonald’s.” Joe rolled his eyes at me, before giving me a soft push.

“We will get some on the way home!” He complained, and I grinned at him.

“And this is why you are my best friend.” I sang, skipping alongside him. He rolled his eyes, but leant over and caught the sight of the bag. “No.” I warned him, stopping my skipping and pointing at Joe. He pouted, just like I had seconds before.

“But, it’s like you are flaunting it in front of my face.” He whined, making me roll my eyes.

“Shut up and get me my MacDonald’s.” I shoved him, and he laughed. We walked to the car in a comfortable silence, and Joe opened the door for me. I slid in, and shoved the Tiffany’s bag on the back seat. Joe slid into the driver’s seat, and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

“I love my fans, but sometimes they are full on.” He groaned, fiddling around with his phone, obviously putting the picture on Twitter.

“Are they going to be there tomorrow?” I asked, nervous already. Joe shrugged his shoulders, too busy with his phone.

“Probably. I don’t know if we are selling tickets, but I’m pretty sure they will turn up.” He said, putting his phone back into his tight jeans, and smiling at me. “Ready for MacDonald’s?” He winked at me. I grinned at him, and he smacked the car into reverse.

NeverLetGo

After me and Joe had a massive argument over what we were getting for food, we went back to my house. “I just want some time alone with you.” He said, as I opened my front door. He was carrying 2 bags of food in. “Everything I’m with you, someone else is there.” He carried on, while we were walking into my kitchen. I smiled at Joe.

“I know what you mean.” I whispered, wrapping my arms around his middle. He put the bags down, and hugged me back, his arms around my neck, protectively. I smiled softly, inhaling the smell of Joe’s aftershave that had kept me safe for so long. Joe placed a kiss on my head, before letting me go.

“I’ll sort out the food.” He said, before I nodded my head. I grabbed my Tiffany’s bag off the counter, and running upstairs. I burst into Jess’s room, knowing that she was still at the Jonas’s as we could hear them in the back yard. I pulled open her wardrobe and putting the bag right at the back of it. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, and text her.

To-Jessicaaa!
Me and Joe are at home. Also, his birthday present from me is at the back of your wardrobe xxx


I smiled, slipping my phone back into the pocket. I walked back downstairs, skipping down the stairs. I wandered back into the kitchen, where Joe was wiggling his arse. I laughed at him, and his head shot up. “Creeper.” He muttered, handing me my food. I grinned at him, and walked into the lounge, eating away at my fries. I sat down, and turned the TV on with the remote. Straight away, the Disney channel came on. “Oh god.” Joe muttered, as his face showed up. “This is horrible. I hate seeing my face on TV, it makes me crawl.” Joe shuddered, before I burst into laughter.

“That seems like utter craziness.” I said, eating away at my food. “You are constantly everywhere. Is there ever a time where you have never seen your face?”

“And I hate this episode.” He throw his hands up in the air, as Jonas LA came on, making me laugh even harder. “I look like a flipping monkey!” He yelled, obviously being very insensitive.

“Joe.” I said, bursting into a fit of giggles, as his face came up. “You always look like a monkey.” Joe screwed his face up, before grabbing a handful of my fries. I smacked him in the back of the head, before laughing. “What cake are you getting for your birthday?” I asked, out of random curiosity.

“Sponge.” Joe said, eating at his burger. “Or chocolate.” I looked over from TV Joe to real Joe. “Or maybe one like Kevin and Danielle’s from the wedding.” Joe stared into space as if he was thinking. “Man, I can’t wait for my party. Everyone is going to be there, and I can legally have a drink.” I rolled my eyes, typical Joe.

“Hey.” I said, turning to him. He looked at me, a smile on his face. “Don’t you think we should give Nick and Jess an engagement party?” Joe tilted his head to one side. “Because Kev and Dani got one, and I just feel as if they were left out.” I shrugged my shoulders, while Joe smiled.

“I think they’d love it.” Joe whispered, making me grin. I put my food on the table and dived off the couch. Joe looked up at me, whilst I smiled. “What are you doing?” He asked.

“What do you think I’m doing?” I asked. “I’m going to see mum and Denise about this party.” Joe looked at me, a mouthful of burger. I screwed my nose up disgustingly. “Coming?” Joe sighed, and put his food down on the table, before following me out. I skipped out the front door with Joe in tow, and into the Jonas household. “Mother! Denise!” I yelled as I walked through the door. I heard talking in the kitchen, and followed the sound. As me and Joe walked in, everyone turned to look at us. “May I borrow these two?” I placed my hands on both my mum’s and Denise’s shoulder. Paul and Alex looked at each other, before nodding their heads.

“Oh, and Danielle!” Joe said, pointing at her. She looked up at us, before the three ladies got from their seats.

“What about me?” Jess whined from the entanglement of Nick’s arms. I looked at her, and shook my head.

“If you dare come near that door, I am going to kill you after cutting off Nick’s precious curls.” Both of them gasped, before agreeing that they wouldn’t. “Now, let’s go.” I said, before smacking Joe’s butt. He winked at me, before the 5 of us wandered into the lounge. Denise and my mum dropped dramatically onto the couch, while Danielle sat in the arm chair.

“Ladies.” Joe said, from where he was standing behind me. “We have an idea. Now, im going to hand it over to my college, Isabelle.” I rolled my eyes, as Joe went and sat in between my mum and Denise.

“I think that we should have an engagement party for Jess and Nick.” I said, and then everyone shared a look. “I mean, we gave one to Kev and Danielle, and I just think that Jess feels a little left out.” I shrugged my shoulders casually. My mum nodded, along with Denise. “If I know her well enough, she won’t want anything big, just dinner with family and friends.”

“We could have it here.” Denise offered. I looked over at her and smiled. “I mean, everyone knows where it is, and it’s bigger than yours.” My mum nodded her head, agreeing with Denise.

“We could invite everyone from the game tomorrow.” Joe offered, talking for once.

“Then we invite family that we want here.” My mum said. I nodded my head, clapping my hands.

“I’ll get food sorted out.” Danielle said. Suddenly, Joe was interested in the food aspect. “And Joe can help seeing as he is suddenly excited about that.” We all laughed, before standing up.

“Break on 3.” Joe said, holding out his hand. We all shared the same look, before leaving him in the lounge.

“What were you talking about?” Jess asked us, as we walked into the lounge. I shrugged my shoulders, before taking the seat next to her. She narrowed her eyebrows at me, and I shook it off.

“Now, what’s for dinner?” Joe asked. My mouth dropped at the pit that he called his stomach. “What? You deprived me from my MacDonald’s!”
♠ ♠ ♠
bit of a filler, but the next one is like, twice as long.
and kinda interresting. ihope.
please commmmment?
comments make me smile, which makes me want to listen to music, which inspires me, which makes me update. see? real logic there? ;D