Status: Active;

Never let go.

Nineteen.

The day of the Road Dogs game came too quickly. Joe decided that it was appropriate to climb into my bedroom window at 7:30am. “What the hell do you want?” I muttered as he sat down at the bottom of my bed. “I don’t have to be wake until 8.” Joe chuckled, making me want to slap him. “How am I meant to sleep with you lying around on me?” I asked.

“If you want, I’ll lay on you.” He winked at me, making me slap him chest, before sitting up and looking at him. “I was bored. Nick woke me up because he was too nervous. I am this close,” Joe held his finger and thumb millimetres apart. “To killing him today.” I laughed at Joe’s serious face.

“Leave him alone.” I said, kicking the blanket off my legs. “He just got engaged and wants to win to round off his week.” I stuck up for Nick, as he gets bullied too much by Joe.

“Doesn’t it seem weird?” Joe asked, moving so he was sitting next to me. I narrowed my eyebrows at him, as he got comfortable. “Like, Nick is only 17, and he got engaged. Kevin got married at 22, and now he is having a baby.” I nodded my head. “Frankie is turning 10 this year, and we are turning 21.”

“It had been quick year.” I said, thinking about how it was nearly the end of July. “And how you lot have become worldwide musicians in like 4 years. It just seems utterly crazy.” Joe chuckled.

“Imagine how we feel. Everywhere we go, we are recognised. It’s not bad, but sometimes it can get a little crazy.” I laughed at Joe, but agreed with him anyway. “And then you lot, who have been there from the start. When we were singing in the garden, when we went on our first tour. You, Jess, your mum and Reece. You never gave up on us.” I looked over at Joe, who was being overly sensitive.

“We wouldn’t have it any other way.” I whispered, making Joe smile at me. Suddenly, my bedroom door swung open and stood in the doorway was my little brother, his thumb stuck in his mouth. “Come on then.” I mumbled. Reece took a running jump onto my bed and sat down in my lap.

“Hey bud.” Joe said, messing up Reece’s hair. “How you been?” I smiled at Joe, the man who was going to be an amazing dad to any child.

“Alright, Jay.” Reece mumbled, obviously still tired. “How about you? Excited?” I looked down on my little brother, who was acting older than his own age.

“I’m pretty good. However, I am going to eat Nick, if you don’t mind.” Joe said to my little brother. I rolled my eyes at Joe, who was grinning at me. “But are you coming to the game with us today?”

“Of course.” Reece said, showing his teeth to Joe. “Me and Frankie are going to have our own little game with each other.” My brother loved playing softball but was too young to play with us, even Frankie was. They didn’t like it, but they set up their only little game. Unlike Jess and Danielle, I loved to play softball with the whole team. It is just a good experience.

“Joe.” I said, getting his attention almost straight away. “Are your fans coming to see?” I asked. Being in front of the fans make me very nervous. He shrugged his shoulders.

“We only sent out, like 50 tickets this time. We didn’t want it to be that public.” I winked at him, and smiled. “Why?”

“Because they make me nervous.” Joe burst into laughter, which lead Reece to laugh along with him. “Shut up, you’re just to it. You can get up in front of thousands of people. Sing, dance and be yourself. With Road Dogs, people are watching you. And it makes you nervous in case you like fall over and fail.” Joe screwed his nose up at me, before laughing even harder. I shoved him, before putting Reece onto my bed. “You two are horrible.” I said, before getting up and walking out of the room. My feet slapped against every step I went down, before walking into the kitchen. Stood in front of the cooker, was Jess and Nick, their faces stuck together. “Please.” I held my hand up to them and they jumped apart. I rolled my eyes at them as I started to make myself a coffee. “It’s 7:30am, how can you two be at it already?” Jess stuck her middle finger up at me, making Nick laugh.

“Ready for the game?” He asked. I turned to look at him, my eyes squinted together. Nick chuckled, throwing his head backwards. “I thought not.” I sighed, and leant against the counter, waiting for the water to boil.

“I would be ready, if you didn’t wake up so early.” I pointed my finger at Nick, who looked overly confused. “Well, seeing as you woke Joe up earlier, then I would be still asleep and have a nice temper for when we play.”

“I’ll give everyone the warning that you are cranky, and will be easily annoyed.” Joe said, walking into the kitchen, followed by mum and Reece. I smacked Joe in the stomach and he fell to the floor dramatically. I rolled my eyes, before making myself the coffee. I took a sip, and smiled at the sensation of the warm coffee trickle down my throat.

“I need this.” I muttered, wrapping my hands around it. Joe rolled his eyes at me.

“You are obsessed with coffee, Iz.” Joe said, taking a seat at the table. We all looked at him. “You’re almost as bad Kevin!” I gasped, faking offence.

“In no possible way am I as bad as Paul Kevin Jonas the second!” I threw my free arm in the air, before we all laughed. “He is obsessed with Starbucks, I could live a whole week without coffee.” I said, smirking. Joe, smug as hell, looked at me.

“Okay, let’s make a deal.” Joe said, looking over at me. “If you live without coffee for a whole week, then I shall be cooking family dinner for the next 3 months.” My mouth dropped open. Coffee or standing around cooking? Well, seeing as I didn’t cook last Wednesday and it was Joe’s next time, I might as well.

“Okay.” I said, everyone staring between me and Joe. “A whole week without coffee and then you have to cook for 3 months.” Joe nodded his head and smiling at me. He stood up and held his hand out. “Everyone witness this.” My family nodded their heads, smiling. I leant over and shook Joe’s hand, sealing the deal. Suddenly, Joe pulled the mug of coffee out of my hand and grinned at me. “Not fair.” I mumbled, leaning back onto the counter. “We never made an agreement to finish drinking the damn coffee.” Joe walked over to me, his lips in a sarcastic pout. He flicked my cheek before grinning at me.

“Starts now.” He whispered, before walking away from me. I stuck my tongue out at my best friend’s back, before Nick spoke, scaring the hell out of me.

“Shirts are over at ours.” I looked at Nick, my eye wide open.

“Are you crazy?” I threw my arms up in the air, annoyed at Nick. “Why couldn’t you bring over my shirt when you came over to snog the face of my lovely sister? Was it that hard to hold it 2 foot between our houses?” Nick rolled his eyes, before shoving me.

“Shut up.” He moaned. I sighed, before turning to Jess, an evil look on my face.

“Was it necessary to get engaged to him, out of all people?” Jess stuck her tongue out at me, before leaning over and kissing Nick’s cheek. “I know, I know, he’s cute.” I said, making everyone laugh. “What time is it?” I asked, generally. I knew that I had to be over at the Jonas’s by 8:15am, because we needed to leave at 8:30, seeing as it would take us just under half an hour to get to the pitch.

“It’s 8am.” Joe said from the table where he was drinking my coffee. I nodded my head, and smiled at everyone.

“I’m going to get ready, leave me in peace.”

NeverLetGo

I pulled on the white tank top I was wearing with my shorts. Nick gave me specific information to wear decent trainers because last time, I apparently ‘tripped’ over in my Converse. I didn’t trip, I just stumbled. I grabbed a pair of my Nick Dunks, before smiling. Nick would consider these as ‘decent’ as he loves them as well as everyone else. I grabbed my hairband off the table, before slipping my hair into a ponytail. I clipped my fridge back with hair grips, before smiling at myself in the mirror. I picked up my shoes from the floor and ran down the stairs. Stood at the bottom, was Joe. He held my phone and sunglasses in his hands, a smile on his face. “What would I do without you?” I sang at him, kissing his cheek before taking the things out of his hands. He rolled his eyes, before lacing his fingers with mine. I looked up at him, before smiling.

“Life would not be living without me.” He bent down, placing a small kiss on my nose. I sighed, before leaning my head against his chest, yawning. “I’ll give you some Red Bull when we over to ours. By the way, everyone’s gone over to ours.” I nodded my head, before Joe sighed. “Piggy back?” I nodded my head again, and Joe leant down and I jumped onto his back. I leant my head against his shoulder as he carried me out of the front door. I shut it before Joe locked it. He carried me over to his house before opening the door for us. I jumped off his back as we walked into the lounge, where everyone sat. “I recommend that we hide, and let them find us.” Joe whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes, and embraced Garbo into a hug.

“We haven’t seen you in agessssss!” He complained as he spun me around. “It’s no fun with just Joe anymore.” Greg pouted, as John attacked me in a hug.

“Is it now a crime to have my own life?” I said, throwing my hands up before Jack attacked me. Greg winked at me, before I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

“Oh we know.” Greg nudged my elbow, before I smacked him. “Joe has been keeping us up to speed.” I turned away to look at Joe, who stood awkwardly in the corner, a childish grin on his face.

“Oh has he now?”

“Everyone stop taking the mick out of Isabelle’s love life.” Nick walked in, holding onto Jess. The whole team cheered as they both had ridiculous smiles on their faces.

“Congrats.” Jack ran over to the both of them, wrapping his arms around the both of them, tight if I may add. I looked over at Joe, who was cowering away in the corner. I walked over to him, dropped my shoes next to the seat were Kevin was sitting in.

“Talking about my love life, are we now Joseph?” He gave me a grin, making my heart flutter. I stopped in my tracks, I thought that had stopped. I liked James, not Joe. James liked me back, we were getting someone. Joe doesn’t like me back; we just keep going in circles. I sighed, pushing my hair out of my face, before carrying on with Joe.

“I didn’t say anything like that!” He said, holding both hands outwards at me. “I meant, when we were arguing. I went to see Garb, and he was just being a concerned friend.” I rolled my eyes at Joe, but accepting what he had just said. I turned back, picked up my shoes, before walking out of the room. I heard footsteps behind me as I walked into the kitchen. I went to the fridge and pulled out a Red Bull.

“What happened in there?” Danielle’s voice made me jump. I span around, casually sipping at the can of drink. I shrugged my shoulders, before sighing. “You just suddenly stopped, looked like you were thinking so hard that your brain was going to explode. Listened to Joe’s pathetic excuse and then walked out.” By this time, Jess was stood next to her. I rolled my eyes.

“I don’t know.” I ran my fingers through my hair, stressed and annoyed at myself. “He smiled at me, and my heart went mad. I thought I was over it, over him, but all of a sudden that happens.” I took another sip of the energy drink that I needed more than anything. “It’s kinda happening between me and James, but then Joe comes along and does that.”

“Does what?” I looked between Dani and Jess’s shoulders, to see Kevin in the doorway. I sighed, before he walked over to Danielle, wrapping his arms around her producing stomach. “Because from your reaction in there, I could have a good guess.”

“I just---” I said, before Denise walked into the kitchen. She looked at all of us, before grabbing the cooler of drinks that we were taking. She walked back out, and I carried on. “I don’t want to feel like this anymore. Nothing is going to happen between us, we are too alike. So I’m going to move on, and be with James. Happy.” I convinced myself. The three of them shared a look, before smiling at me.

“Just,” Jess said, before taking a massive breath in. “Be careful. We,” She said, before pointing at herself and Danielle. “Don’t want to have to look after your broken heart.” I stuck my tongue out at her, my mood suddenly lifting. We four of us walked out of the kitchen, and back into the lounge. Joe dramatically clapped his hands, getting everyone’s attention.

“By the way!” He yelled very loudly. “Isabelle is very cranky this morning.” Everyone laughed, and my head shot up. He winked at me, before I gave my drink to Jack, who was leaning in the doorway. I made my way through everyone, before chasing Joe around the room.

“You are so annoying!” I yelled at him, as I tackled him to the floor. I straddled his waist, and started to smack his chest with my hand. “I am going to kill you!” I hit him in the head once, before getting off him. John gave me a high five, before I took my drink back, sipping it as nothing had ever happened.

“Well, looks like we are going to have a violent game today.” Paul muttered to himself, loud enough for me to hear it. I winked at him, before mum and Denise came in.

“Shirts.” My mum said, throwing the correct ones at the correct people. I caught mine, and ran up the stairs, before anyone could get into the bathroom. I shut it behind me, locked it before someone knocked on the door. I sighed, before opening it again.

“Let me in.” Joe almost begged me. I sighed, before holding the door open even further. He slipped in, and shut it behind himself. I rolled my eyes, but looked over at him. “Everyone is hunting down a room to change in.” He shrugged his shoulder, before whipping his top off. I just stared at him, the confidence of changing in front of me. He looked over at me, a cute smile on his face. “Stop staring Isabelle.” He whispered, before smiling at me. I shook my head and turned my back to Joe, before sliding my t-shirt off. Suddenly I felt Joe’s arm slid around my waist, and a small smile cracked through my lips. The feel of Joe’s bare chest again my back, the warmth made me smile. “Isabelle.” He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I took a deep breath, engulfing all the air that could possible fill my lungs and spun around in his arms. I stood, in my bra while Joe was shirtless, wrapped in each other’s arms.

“Joe, what are you doing?” I whispered, as he stretched his fingers across my back, rubbing his thumb against my back. He shrugged his shoulders, before hiding his face in my neck. I ran my fingers up his back, feeling him tense up and goose bumps covering his body. Suddenly, Joe’s head lifted and he moved both of his hands off my back, one going to my cheek, the other gripping at my hip. I looked at him as he moved down, his face getting closer and closer to mine. There was a sudden knock at the door, making both me and Joe jump. We both pulled away from each other as fast as we could, placing our t-shirts onto our bodies. I pulled the door handle towards me, seeing Garbo smiling at us both. “Shut up.” I whispered as I walked past him. Joe stopped to talk to him, so I carried on walking. I wandered down the stairs, to see Denise, Danielle and Jess sitting in the lounge. I pulled on my Road Dogs t-shirt and walked into the lounge, before falling onto the couch. “Do I really have to play?” I mumbled, lifting my legs under my chin. Denise laughed.

“This is the reason we don’t play.” Jess said, as everyone walked into the lounge. Paul, the last one into the room, clapped his hand and we all looked at him.

“Into the bus.” He said, and we all dived from our seats. We shoved our way through the front door and onto the bus. I looked around for a spare seat, seeing one next to Joe. I sauntered over to him, sitting next to him. I flashed my teeth, and put my sunglasses onto my head from my pocket. Joe wrapped his arm around the back of the chair, smiling back at me. Taking the seat next to us was Nick and Jess, who were sitting behind Dani and Kevin.

“Ready?” Joe said, getting my attention as the bus started to move. I nodded my head, and stretched backwards, showing off my stomach. Joe looked down, his eyes fixed on the skin that had been exposed. I looked over at him, a smirk on my lips.

“Take a picture, it might last longer.” I whispered to him. His eyes widened, making me smirk. My phone vibrated in my pocket, making me stop smirking and pull it out. I saw his name James and I automatically smiled. And this is why I thought I liked him, James, not Joe. “Hello?” I said, answering it. Joe looked at me, confused.

“Hi.” I smiled; the sound of his soft voice made me feel funny. “How are you?”

“I’m alright, how are you?” I said, just as Joe elbowed me. I looked over at him, my eyebrows narrowed. He mouthed Who is it?

“I’m alright. Actually, amazing. Y’see, I’m off to watch this girl play softball later, and she is seriously pretty. And I like her, so I can’t wait.” I started to blush, and Joe picked up on this.

“It’s James!” Joe shouted to everyone on the bus. I rolled my eyes as everyone cheered, before carrying on the phone call.

“Well, if it helps, I am blushing quite a lot. And sorry in advance.”

“About?” Obviously confused, and couldn’t hear Joe’s fat gob.

“Everyone. Except a few people. They might be a little…full on.” I admitted. James laughed, making me smile.

“Don’t worry Isabelle. I’m a big boy, I can handle it.” Now it was my time to laugh. “Look, I’ve got to jump in the shower right now, but I’ll see you there at 10:30, yeah?” I nodded my head, and then realized that he couldn’t see me.

“I’ll be there. I’ll see you there, okay?”

“Bye.” He whispered, making me smile. I hung up the phone to see Joe sitting next to me, smirking and Nick the other side doing the exact same thing. I sighed at the both of them, before throwing my legs over Joe’s lap.

“Oi!” He shouted at me, before John Taylor’s head appeared between mine and Joe’s.

“So we get to meet this James then?” I smacked him in the head, which made him laugh. “Because we have heard things from each of these people.” He pointed at Joe, then Jess and Danielle. “And both girls say that he is really cute and Joe…well it’s Joe, we never know what he means.” Then it was Joe’s turn to smack him in the head. “He just muttered something about you being happy, then he is happy. It made no logical sense.”

“Yes, you get to meet him.” The boys cheered, making me shove John back into his seat. “Doesn’t mean you can ask 200 questions about him, or his sex life. Or what his attentions are with me. We aren’t dating; we just both like each other, okay?” I made it clear, even though all of them weren’t going to listen to me anyway.

“Oh, and Garb!” Kevin yelled, getting Greg’s attention. “I have warned Danielle that she cannot deck anyone but you if you wind up James up about Izzie.” I burst into laughter, remembering what happened on that day. I heard Rob Hoffman laughing in the back of the bus. I hadn’t actually seen him earlier.

“Hoff!” I yelled, trying to see over the back of my chair.

“Sage!” He yelled back, making me remember the name and number on the back of my shirt. I turned my back to Joe, and laughed.

“What number am I?” I asked him. Joe chuckled, and ran his finger over the number. I tried to think about it. “27.” I said, before turning to Joe. He nodded his head, before making me smile. “The day I was born, the day we met.” I thought about it, it seemed silly. I’ve known Joe 20 years, 21 in 4 months.

“Why else would I choose that number?” Joe said an enormous smile on his face. “Well, maybe that it’s the day before Frankie’s birthday.” I smacked Joe’s chest before laughing. “You know you mean the world to me.” He whispered, leaning down in my ear. I smiled, and kissed his cheek.

“Hoffman!” I yelled again, making Joe jump as my mouth was right next to his ear. “Have you got your camera?”

“Do I go anywhere without it?” He screamed back at me. I laughed, throwing my head backwards. “I’m bored.” I said to myself, sighing. Joe chuckled, flicking my in the head.

“We have like 10 minutes left.” Joe said. “I think we should sing. Let’s try--” He said, before his phone went off in his pocket. He looked at me, confused. “Who on earth is this? I mean, everyone who talks to me is on this bus!” He wiggled around in his shorts, pulling his iPhone out. “Demi!” He yelled, making everyone on the bus cheer. I think everyone had something wrong with them today. “How are you?” Joe’s phone was so loud, that I could actually hear her on the other end. “Of course you can come. We are on our way now, also me and Iz need to talk to you about something.” Joe nodded his head as Demi replied something about how long she will be. “Alright love, see you in 10.” Joe hung up, before smiling at me. “Demi is meeting us there!”

“I do love Demi.” I said, smiling. Joe nodded his head too. “I haven’t seen her in agessssss!” I complained. Joe smiled.

“Me neither. It’s been like, 4 months. I wish we had gone to see her on her tour.”

NeverLetGo

After another 10 minutes of annoying Joe and Nick to the end of time itself, we pulled up at the field. I was buzzing in my chair, the Red Bull going straight into my brain. “I am ready!” I yelled, grabbing the back of Joe’s head and pulling it against my forehead. I growled at him, and he did the exactly the same thing. Nick laughed, knowing that this time; I was actually going to get him to win. “Nicholas.” I sang at him, patting his shoulder. “We are going to win this!” I cheered, making everyone else echo me. I ran out of the bus, before anyone else could. I could hear Denise, Paul and my mum laughing at me. I stood outside, suddenly feeling awkward as the other team were coming off their bus.

“Feeling awkward now, aren’t you Iz?” Paul said, coming up behind me. I stuck my tongue out at him, before Hoffman wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

“Smile love.” He said, pressing his lips against my cheek. I grinned at the camera before he snapped the photo. He held pressed a couple of buttons on the camera and shoved me the photo. I smiled at it. “We don’t look too bad.” Rob said, making me smile.

“Going to email me this then.” I asked, which lead to him nodding his head. I winked at him as everyone else joined us. Everyone was carrying the equipment except the girls. We walked into the clubhouse, chatting away. I walked with Jess and Danielle who were giggling over the fact the opposite team looked like scaredy-cats. “Just get one good hit and then they will have to sprint and their legs will break.” The three of laugh, before going into the female changing rooms, while the boys went into their own. While Denise and mum were having a lovely conversation about healthy meals, which was kinda boring, we discussed what had happened in the day.

“So I saw him walk into the bathroom.” Jess said, looking at me as I sat the opposite side to her and Danielle. I nodded my head, before sighing.

“Then he just pulled his t-shirt off, and I couldn’t stop staring. It was like a wet paint sign, I couldn’t stop staring.” Suddenly, the door flew open and all of our head shot around to see Demi standing there, looking lovely.

“Hey guys.” She said, kissing Denise and my mum’s cheek before coming over to us. “Congratulations.” She said, hugging Dani then Jess. “How do you feel? You’re engaged, and you’re having Kevin’s family. You must feel---”

“Shhh!” Jess held her fingers to her lips. Demi looked at the three of us confused. Jess sighed as Demi took a seat next to me. “We are finding out what happened between Iz and Joe today.” Suddenly Demi was intrigued.

“Oh, what happened?” She said, very loudly. I slapped her shoulder before she looked at me, horribly.

“Not so loudly!” I almost hissed at her. “We were getting changed for the game round the Jonas’s, and I ran into the main bathroom. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and Joe barged in. Then he just whipped his shirt off in front of me, and I couldn’t control myself. I turned my back against him, and took my t-shirt off and his arms just worked their way around my stomach. I turned around to face him. I was in my bra and shorts and he was topless. And then he almost kissed me.” The three of them gasped at the same time, and I leant my head against the back wall. “Then Garb knocked on the door. We spilt apart and put our shirts on. Then acted like normal.” I sighed. “We always do it, we always nearly kiss, and then we go back to normal.” I shrugged my shoulders.

“How many times has this happened?” Demi said, looking between us three. I sighed, thinking about it for a few minutes.

“About 3 times.” All of their mouths dropped open. “And other times were we have been…touching.” I admitted, feeling like a twat.

“What?” Demi screeched loudly, making Denise and my mum turn around. She waved at them, before they turned around and Demi looked over at me. “Like, touching touching?”

“Not that kind of touching!” I said, screwing up my nose. “Like, he would pull me as close to his body as possible. And he’ll have his hand on my hip, or my thigh. And he’ll have hold of my hand. Just stuff like that.”

“And you can’t possibly believe that he likes you?” Jess said, looking at me with her eyes widened. I shoved my middle finger up at her, before smiling sweetly.

“He doesn’t!” I said, before the three of them sighed, obviously annoyed that I was being ‘total oblivious.’ “All the touching is a physical thing, not emotional. He hasn’t had a girlfriend in 6 months. He’s a man, he has needs.” I stopped my rant to screw my nose up at the thought of Joe.

“And I needed that image of my brother-in-law because?” Danielle said, making me crack a smile.

“Oh please!” I threw my hands up in the air. “You here these two at it in the middle of the night, then be scarred for the rest of your life!” Demi screwed her nose us, holding her hands in front of her face.

“I do not need to know about the sex life of my best friend’s thanks.” Demi said, making us laugh.

“That’s how that got in there!” I pointed at Danielle’s stomach, that you could actually see through her top. She winked at the three of us, and we all squealed in disgust.

“Please.” Denise said, turning to look at us. “I do not need to know about the sex lives of my son’s thank you darlings.” She said, before turning away. The four of us burst into laughter, shaking our head. Suddenly, my phone rang and a smile came onto my face.

“Excuse me.” I said, pulling it out of my pocket. Seeing his name made my smile turn into a grin. “Feels like I just got off the phone with you.” I said, walking out of the changing room, and into the clubhouse. I winked at John who was walking along with Ryan, who was on crutches. I randomly laughed at him, pointing. Ryan stuck his finger at me, before hobbling into the men’s changing rooms.

“Well, we kinda have.” James replied, making me smile again. “Well, it was over an hour ago.” I looked around the whole room, trying to find a clock.

“What time is it?” I asked after my attempt to find a clock failed. “Because the changing room has no clocks!”

“Around 10am.” I gasped, I didn’t even realize that we had nearly been here for half an hour. “I just rang for you to tell me the address. I need to put it into my sat nav.” I laughed, throwing my head backwards.

“To be honest, I don’t even know where we are!” James laughed softly. “I’ll find someone who knows where it is, and then I’ll send you a text.” I told him.

“Alright then.” He said softly, making me smile even more. “I can’t wait to see you again.”

“Me either.” I admitted, attempting to get the blush off my face. “But we’ll see each other very soon.”

“Of course you will. I’ll see you soon.” We both said our goodbyes, before I walked back into the women’s changing rooms. I suddenly saw Frankie and Reece running around the changing room with Jess and Demi chasing them. “What is happening here?” I asked, as Reece hid behind my legs.

“Demi and Jess want to put make-up on us!” Frankie yelled. I chuckled, and picked Reece up.

“I won’t let them.” I said, before moving to sit next to Danielle and my mum. I put Reece onto my lap, and automatically he jumped off and chased Demi. “Oh God. Please help me.” I said, resting my head against the back wall.

“Who was that on the phone?” My mum asked me, smiling.

“James.” I said, before she ‘oooh’ed me. I rolled my eyes at them, before asking them something. “Do you know where we are?” I asked, before bursting into laughter. Danielle rolled her eyes at me, but held out her hand for my phone. I pulled them out of the white shorts and handed it to her. She typed away before looking at me.

“James?” She said, a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes, before nodding my head. I watched as she typed in his name into my contact list on my messages, and sent it straight away. I grinned as she handing it back to me, and Demi walked over to me.

“You and Joe need to talk to me?” She asked; a question in her voice. I nodded my head, and stood up. “Now?” She asked, shocked. I laughed, and grabbed hold of her hand. We both walked out of the girls changing room, and I knocked on the front door.

“Cover up your parts boys, me and Demi are coming in.” I yelled, before pushing the door open. Like normal, everyone was sitting on the benches, talking. “Nicholas.” I pointed at him, and his head shot up. “Out. Well, go see Jess.” I muttered, before he looked at me, confused. “Shut up and leave.” He huffed, before storming out. I grinned and Demi went to sit next to Joe. “Okay, after the game, we are having a little engagement party for Jess and Nick.” Which lead to everyone talking loudly. “You all have to go home, and then come back to the Jonas’s for around 7pm!” I told everyone before everyone cheered, making me roll my eyes.

“What do you want us to wear Isabelle?” Yelled Rob. I sighed.

“Clothes. Something nice.” Suddenly, there was a tapping at the door. I walked over to it, pulling it towards me. “Yes?” I said, as Nick stood in front of me. He laughed, then smiled.

“I need to get back in here. Be on the pitch in 2 minutes Isabelle. Game starts in half hour.” I nodded, and ran over to Demi, who was talking to Ryan and Jack.

“We need to go.” I dragged her out of the room, before we stumbled into the girls changing rooms. “Hold on!” I held my hand out as my phone vibrated. I pulled it out, to see James name. “Hello.” I said, a smile on my face.

“I’m outside and looking really stupid.” He mumbled, making me grin.

“I’ll be 2 minutes.” I sighed, knowing Nick was going to screw at me, but I’d risk that for James.

“I will be waiting.” He said, before hanging up. I looked at everyone in the changing room.

“If Nick starts having a bitch fit about me, tell him I’ll be 2 seconds.” Jess nodded her head, before we all left. I ran through the clubhouse and through the double doors. Stood there, in all his glory was James. He was leaning against a pole, a pair of jeans hugging his legs, and a white t-shirt covering his chest. I smiled and walked over to him. As he saw me, he grinned before wrapping his arms around me. “How have you been?” I asked him, as we started to walk slowly through the clubhouse. He nodded his head, his hand brushing over mine.

“Alright. Better for seeing you.” A sudden blush appeared on my cheeks, and it made James grin down at me. “And you?”

“Good.” I sighed. “Alright. A little nervous.” We both stopped outside the changing rooms. I listened, making sure that they weren’t in there still.

“You’ll be fine.” He said, tucking a piece of hair that had fallen out of my clip behind my ear. I sighed, and James bent down, placing a small kiss on my lips. I smiled, feeling satisfied. “You are always fine.” I wrapped my arms around his waist, and leaning my head against his chest. He ran his fingers down my back and up again. “You probably should get on that pitch now.” He whispered, moments after. I nodded my head, and pulled away, wrapping my fingers around his. He looked down at me, a smile on his face. “Are you sure you wanna walk out there, like this?” He showed me our fingers. I shrugged my shoulders.

“I don’t care.” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
6111 words. how cool is that?
this chapter is good. I like it.
comment please? 56 of you, and none of you comment?
please?