Status: Active;

Never let go.

Two.

It was awkward, very awkward. All through breakfast. I don’t ever think I wanted to get out of the Jonas’s household so fast. Kevin grabbed my arm as I was on my way out.

“Look after Dani and my baby.” A grin was stretched across his face. Kevin always wanted kids at a young age, so he can mess around them. I couldn’t believe how amazing those two are together.

“Always.” I swiftly kissed his cheek. I walked out of the front door and back over to our house. I pressed the buzzer to the garage and the door open, revealing my little green car. I grinned and jumped into it. I drove around to the front gate, and honked the horn. Danielle and Jess ran out and practically dived into my car, laughing. I looked at the both of them. “What are you laughing at?” I asked, slightly worried as I drove down the road. Danielle shook her head from the front seat.

“Joe was running around the house looking for you like a crazy loon. It was from then he realized you were outside. He decided he wanted to come and tried to beat us out. He didn’t.” She said, as if it wasn’t obvious. I laughed, shaking my head. “Talking of the devil, what’s going on between you and Joe?” The two of them looked at me. I kept my eyes on the road, not answering.

“Nothing. You know that.” I said, after minutes of silence. Jess sighed, chuckling slightly.

“I don’t believe that. Do you Mrs Jonas?” She asked Danielle. Danielle shook her head.

“Not in the slightest. I’ve always thought there was something going on!” She said. I glared at her.

“If you weren’t pregnant, Danielle Jonas, I’d throw you out of the car!” I muttered. She laughed, throwing her head back, and putting her hands on her stomach. It wasn’t that noticeable, but it looked like she was kind of chunky. I sighed, shaking my head. “When Joe ran after me, I ran into his bedroom, and flopped onto the bed. It was like magic. He jumped in top of me.” Jess let out a small gasp. “It was like he was about to kiss me, but he didn’t. He gave me Eskimo kisses.” I admitted, without looking at either of them. Danielle sighed.

“Can you please just tell him?” She complained. I shook my head and sighed softly.

“No, Dani. I can’t.”

----NeverLetGo----

We pulled into the mall car park, giggling about Dani and Kevin’s baby.

“I think if it’s a girl, you should call it Gertrude.” Jess suggested. I gave one look at Danielle and the two of us burst into laughter. I pulled into the car parking slot, still laughing.

“Yeah, Jess I would. But it doesn’t go with Jonas though.” She replied. Jess thought about it for a second then nodded.

“That’s true.” The three of us burst into laughter as we got out of the car. I met them around the back of the car, and we started to walk to the shops. I sighed.

“So how far along…” I asked, before Danielle shhhed me. I turned to her, my eyebrows narrowed. “What?” I gasped, as Jess swung and hit me in the arm.

“We are planning on telling everyone soon. I don’t want to them to find out.” She whispered at me. I nodded my head and rubbed my arm.

“Okay.” I turned to Jess. “You didn’t have to whack me though!” I whined. She shrugged her shoulders and skipped off slightly ahead of us. Somehow, hanging around with the Jonas Brothers and their girlfriends, or wife, the cameras seem to follow us everywhere. I sighed softly and whipped my phone out.

To-JoeBear!
Oi, this is all your fault. xD x


I laughed to myself and followed Danielle and Jess into Forever 21. There was hardly anyone in there, three other people at the most. I skipped over to all the dresses and started to flick through them. Danielle came and stood next to me.

“I don’t fit into a small anymore; it has to be a medium.” She hissed at me, annoyed. I burst into laughter and then my phone buzzed in my pocket.

From-JoeBear!
Erm….why? (; x


I slid my phone back into my pocket, making Joe wait even longer. I sighed and carried on looking.

“Awww, I like this dress.” Danielle held this dress up, which was a peachy-pink with a black ribbon round the waist. She smiled at it.

“Shame it’s a small. Won’t fit around your fat stomach in a month’s time.” I took it off her and skipped towards the changing room. She laughed and called Jess over. The two of them waited until I got ready.

“Okay, it’s official. This dress looks so much better on you.” I grinned at Danielle and spun around. I loved this dress, it was mine.

“Okay, I’m getting it. I love it!” I cheered, spinning around again. The two of them laughed and I skipped back into it. I quickly got changed and then put the dress back onto the hanger. I skipped over to the two of them, who were looking at different dresses. “I’m going to buy it now. Be back in two seconds.” I skipped over to the counter. The girl at the desk gave me a funny look, and then I smiled back. She started to sort it all out as I text Joe back.

To JoeBear!
Because you had to go and be famous, didn’t you? (: x


I laughed to myself. The other girl gave me another funny look and I rolled my eyes at her. “$90.” I shrugged my shoulders. I’d get half the money off Joe later…I’m kidding! I handed her the money and she handed me the bag with the dress in it. I smiled at her then walked over to Danielle and Jess, who were discussing about a dress.

“Hurry up you guys!” I whined.

----NeverLetGo----

From-JoeBear!
So they kicked you out because you were hungry? ;) x


I sighed and shoved another handful of fries into my mouth. After 2 minutes of whining, Danielle sent me out of the shop, annoyed with me. I was currently sitting in MacDonald’s. My guess was her hormones were playing up; she just said that I was being annoying.

To-JoeBear!
Na, she kicked me out because her frikkin’ hormones were playing up! :) x


I put my phone onto the table and then took a sip of my Diet Coke. From where Nick couldn’t drink normal Coke, I decided to give it up, and now I’m hooked onto Diet.

“Excuse me?” I looked up at the man in front of me. He had blonde hair that swept across his face and the brightest blue eyes in the world. I couldn’t help but stare. “Is this seat taken? There isn’t anymore around…” The two of us scanned the seat around us. All the tables were filled up with families or teenagers with nothing else to do. I shook my head.

“Erm…No you can sit down. It’s not taken.” I smiled at him. He put his MacDonald’s down on the table. I took another sip of my drink and then my phone buzzed again.

From-JoeBear!
Aaaah, stupid pregnant hormonal Danielle! Come home then! And we can go swimming! (: x


I laughed and shook my head. The guy in front of me looked at me, his eyebrows narrowed. “Don’t worry I’m not weird and laughing to myself.” I told him, and then felt like a complete idiot. He laughed, biting a fry.

“Don’t worry, I wasn’t thinking that.” He replied. I grinned at him and put my phone down on the table, not bothering to text Joe back. “I’m James. James Smith.” He held his hand out to me. I smiled at him, shaking it.

“Isabelle. Isabelle Sage.” I said, mocking him. He sighed but laughed anyway. “You here with anyone?” I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders.

“My little sister is around here somewhere. She’s probably in one of them make-up shops somewhere.” He rolled his eyes, as if it was a typical girl thing, but it did make me laugh. “What about you?” He said, looking around. I shrugged my shoulders in return.

“I’m here with my little sister, also my best friend.” I said. He looked around. “They are shopping for clothes. They need new dresses.” I told them. He nodded his head, like he understood. I laughed. “I found my dress earlier, and then when they were looking for their dresses, apparently I was being annoying so they both sent me out.” I sighed, eating another fry. He laughed.

“Izzie.” Jess called, from behind me. I sighed heavily, knowing she was going to be on my case all day about this. I turned around to look at her and Danielle. I sighed. “Who’s this?” She looked over at James.

“Jess, Danielle this is James. James, this is my sister, Jessica and my best friend, Danielle Jonas.” I introduced them, slightly embarrassed. Danielle leant over me to shake his hand.

“My little sister is a massive fan of your husband’s band.” James said. I mentally smacked my forehead. Somehow, Danielle always screwed things up.

“Gee, thanks. I’ll tell him that.” She seemed confusing herself. I rolled my eyes, eating the last fry. I screwed the packet up, and held my drink up to Danielle. She finished it in seconds. I stood up, brushing my t-shirt and tugging at the bottom of my shorts.

“Well, it was nice to meet you, James.” I held my hand out to him. He stood up, shaking it. He bit his lip and then smiled shyly at me.

“Can…I…possibly have your…number?” He was so shy, it was cute. I smiled and nodded my head, picking my phone off the table and handed it to him. He gave me his in return, and I quickly typed my number into it. He gave mine back, so I handed him his. “Thanks. I’ll call you sometime.” He winked at me, and then we walked off. Just as we were out of ear shot, Danielle squealed. She nudged me with her elbow.

“He was fineee!” She said, getting excited. I rolled my eyes.

“Dani, I just got his number. I’m not getting married to him, or having kids.” I said, walking off in front, swinging my bag, smirking. I left the two of them laughing.

----NeverLetGo----

I had annoyed the two of them all the way home. I blasted the music all the way home, singing my head off. I think I gave myself a headache, but it was worth it. I grinned at Danielle as we climbed out the car. I left my bag in the car, not letting anyone see it. The three of us walked into the Jonas’s and took our shoes off. Reece came running towards me. I caught him in my arms, and kissed his forehead. He screwed his nose up then I put him back onto the floor. The three of us walked into the lounge, where the three boys were lying across the couch. I sighed and joined Joe. I sat on his legs and grinned at him.

“Joeey!” I squealed. He turned his head away from the TV and looked at me. He almost did a double take.

“Why are you so smiley, Iz?” He looked worried. I shook my head, still smiling.

“Someone got someone digits.” Jess sang. She had positioned herself between Nick’s legs, and he had both arms wrapped around his stomach. I threw her a glare, and she cuddled up to Nick. I felt Joe’s chest sigh. “Tell him about the fit guy.” I saw Nick’s arms tighten around her, which made me laugh.

“I can’t talk about Joe, while he is here.” Good cover-up Isabelle. Joe chuckled and I slowly moved so I was sitting next to him. I rested my head against Joe’s chest.

“Yeah. I mean, I’ll get big-head.” We all turned to Joe. I looked up at him, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“Too late.” I replied. Joe laughed, shaking his head. I put my head back onto his chest and started to play with the bottom of his t-shirt. Joe didn’t even flinch, neither did anyone else notice. I turned to whatever was on TV; I wasn’t paying any attention to it. I looked over at Kevin and Danielle. The both of them were lying on the couch; Kevin had his hand on Danielle’s stomach, rubbing it softly. That also made me smile. The Jonas boys were actually so romantic, it was untrue. They would do whatever just to make you happy.

“What you looking at?” Danielle hissed at me. My eyes widened as I shook my head, smirking slightly. I turned back to the TV again. My hands slowly made its way up Joe’s chest, under his t-shirt. I felt his go as stiff as a board, which made me smirk even harder. My finger traced around his six-pack and he shivered. I smirked to myself. My hand slowly started to travel down, and I started to play with the top of his boxers. It took him a while to notice what I was doing.

“Stop!” He hissed under his breath. I looked up at him from under my eyelashes, smiling at him. I leant up and kissed his cheek, but at the same time slid my hand from out of his t-shirt. I got a weird look off both Danielle and Jess and I shrugged my shoulders.

----NeverLetGo----

I was on my way to the bathroom when I heard footsteps. I turned around to see Joe. He shoved me against the wall, both his hands pushing up my shirt. I inhaled a deep breath as his fingers grazed over my stomach, his ring rubbing against my skin. I gasped as Joe toyed with the top of my underwear. He rubbed his nose against mine, letting a small moan out of my lips.

“It’s not nice, is it?” He said his voice husky. I shook my head, not being able to talk. Joe smirked, pulling both hands out from my t-shirt. He kissed my forehead and walked off, leaving my speechless. I didn’t move until I knew he was downstairs, and then I walked into the bathroom. I sat on the sink, allowing myself to breath. Joe was never like that…intimate, not with any of his girlfriend; he didn’t stick with one of them to get that intimate. I sighed and my phone buzzed.

From-JoeBear!
Coming downstairs? Planning on watching a movie? x


I didn’t know why he needed to text me. I peed and then washed my hands. I skipped downstairs, slipping my phone into my pocket. I flopped down next to Joe, who seemed a little uncomfortable. I smiled at him, and he relaxed slightly. I leant my head against his chest and he slowly wrapped his arm around my waist. I smiled softly at Jess, who nodded her head at me.

“What movie we watching?” I whispered, in Joe’s ear. I felt him shudder underneath me, and I smirked to myself.

“Get Smart. Nick’s choice.” I rolled my eyes at Nick. I felt much comfortable with Joe here. It felt nice, natural. I noticed Joe had the remote on his thigh, which was quite odd. Joe and Nick would usually fight for the remote, and Nick would usually win. I laughed to myself as the movie started, and typical Kevin, he started to talk.

“Hey baby Jonas. It’s your daddy here. I’m going to love you forever and ever. And your mum. Not because she’s is my wife and I kind of have to, but because she is perfect in every way possible.” I sighed. I picked up the remote off Joe’s leg, slowly. He turned to me, his eyebrows narrowed. I threw it at Kevin, and it hit him in the back of his head. Me and Joe tried to control our giggles.

“Sorry Kev. I know you are trying to be cute and everything, but we are trying to watch a movie.” I pointed to the TV. Danielle giggled as Kevin sighed. I sat back against Joe, who seemed pretty shocked. He held his hand out for a high five. The two of us laughed and turned back to the TV. Joe’s hand slowly lifted my shirt up and he started to run his fingers across my waist, sending shivers up my back.

----NeverLetGo----

I sat there while Joe tickled my waist softly. I just let him get on with it. My heart was on overdrive and I couldn’t concentrate on the film. I was thankful when it was over. I pulled away from Joe as fast as possible. I stood up and stretched, yawning. I saw Joe bit the inside on his lip and I winked at him. I laughed to myself.

“What time are we going tonight?” I asked, brushing down my t-shirt. Joe shrugged his shoulders and leant backward, yawning. Now it was my time to bit my lip as I saw his stomach. He pulled his t-shirt down and smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and turned to Kevin. He grinned at me.

“About 7. Well, that’s what time the tables booked for.” I nodded my head and looked at the clock on the wall. 5:30pm. I twisted my lips to one side. We had an hour and a half. I nodded my head once more and turned to Jess.

“Ready to get ready?” I smirked at her. She nodded her head and stood up. She bent down and gave Nick a short kiss. The two of us said goodbye to everyone before skipping out. We both practically ran back to our house. I burst through the front door to find Frankie sitting on my couch. I rolled my eyes at him and threw my thumb over my shoulder. “You, Mr, out!” He pouted but called Reece and the two of them walked out. I laughed and took the stairs two by two. I burst into my bedroom and left the door open. Suddenly, a Converse flew into the room and hit me in the head. “AHHHHHHHH!” I screamed. I heard Jess laugh from in her room. I walked over to my iHome and blasted California Girls – Katy Perry ft Snoop Dogg. I started to sing around and dance. I decided that if I got into the shower, my hair wouldn’t stay how I wanted it to when I curl it.

I bounced into the bathroom and filled up the basin. I carried on dancing around by bedroom, grabbing a headband on the way around. I pushed the hair out of my eyes and bounced back into the bathroom. I turned off the sinks. I sang as I washed my face with this scrub stuff. Once I’d finished, I washed the water off my face, and jumped back into my room. I turned on the curlers and pulled the headband out of my hair. Suddenly, Joe jumped through the window, scaring the shit out of me.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I screamed at him. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows, laughing.

“Nothing. I just got bored at home.” He sighed. I rolled my eyes at him and pointed to the window.

“Out, Joe!” I smirked and slowly made my way over to him. “Before I make you Josephine.” I threatened. He widened his eyes and bounced back out of the window. I sighed and shut it behind him. I also pulled across the curtain, smiling to myself. I wandered into Jess’s room and smiled at her. She was comparing shoes to her new pink dress. But the weird thing was, she had a pair of high heels in one hand and Converse in the other. I rolled my eyes at her. “It’s better to wear high heels than Converse for two reasons. One, you’ll be the same height as Nick. And two, Nick will be wearing Converse.” I smiled at myself proudly. She nodded her head and turned to look at me.

“True. Very true.” She threw her Converse back into the closet and then turned back to me. “Was you talking to yourself just a minute ago?” She seemed slightly worried. I laughed and shook my head.

“No, Joe came in because he was bored.” I rolled my eyes. She laughed. “Next time, I’m going to shoot him.” I smiled and waved at her as I walked out. She was still laughing. I giggled once more then walked into my room. My phone buzzed on the bedside cabinet, making me knit my eyebrows together. I walked over to it, and picked it up, expecting it to be Joe.

From-James.
How about we hang out sometime? (:


I smiled to myself. He was nice, he seemed sweet.

To-James.
That’d be cool. How about Monday?


----NeverLetGo----

I had made plans to meet up with James at the Starbucks around the corner from the Mall around 1-ish. Let’s hope Joe doesn’t get annoyed. He just keeps sending me all these mixed signal. All I wanted to do was punch him in the head and tell him to make up his mind. All today he was being very playful and intimate. I sighed, shoving the whole Joe thing into the back of my mind. I looked at the clock, I had 5 minutes.

“Damn…” I muttered as I struggled to put my dress on. I heard laughter from Danielle, who was standing in the doorway. I glared at her and pouted. I threw my dress onto my bed as she made her way over to me. Danielle’s dress was slightly tight, if you knew she was pregnant, you could tell. If you didn’t, she just looked kind of chunky. She picked up my dress and slid it over my head. “Practice for…” I stopped, not knowing how far along she was. “How far along are you?” I looked up at her.

“12 weeks.” She said. I worked that out to be four months. I nodded my head.

“So baby Jonas is due in December?” I asked. She smiled and nodded her head. “Baby Jonas better not come early and land on my birthday!” I complained. Danielle laughed and zipped up the back of my dress. I sat down on the bed and started to put on high heels before she replied.

“What, your birthday’s the 27 of November?” She asked. I nodded my head. “Well, Baby Jonas...” She said, mocking me. “Is due on the 20 December. Which is just over 3 weeks.” She said. I stood up and smiled at her, as I was taller. She was wearing flats; I guess she decided they were better to wear then heels.

“That is totally unfair! I’m turning 21 and you can’t even come to my birthday!” I whined. She looked at me, her eyebrows narrowed.

“I didn’t say that. It all depends how I feel over that month.” I gave her a half smile as we made our way out of the room. I tucked my clutch bag under my arm as we walked downstairs. We got to the bottom of the stairs where Jess, Reece and my mum waited. I smiled at them as I hugged Jess.

“Joe’s going to flip.” I rolled my eyes at Jess as she winked at me. All of us walked outside to expect to find thee SUV’s sitting in the Jonas’s driveway. Except we found a limo parked outside of our house. Me and Jess squealed as Danielle rolled her eyes at me. Me and Jess practically ran towards the limo, and tried not to fall. The door opened to reveal the Jonas’s. We smiled at him and I slid in next to Joe, who had his mouth slightly widened. He was wearing black dress pants and a pale peach shirt. Also, he had his blazer over his lap. I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

“It’s for you.” He said, as if he read my mind. I glared at him, and sighed.

“You baby me too much.” I muttered. He laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, kissing the side of my head.

“Well, where’s you coat?” He whispered in my ear. I laughed.

“I said you baby me too much, not to stop.” I poked him in the ribs. Joe laughed, throwing his head backward. I smiled to myself as Joe sat properly.

“You look beautiful, Iz.” He whispered. I smiled once more and turned to him.

“As do you, Jonas.” I replied. He screwed his nose up and pushed his glasses up. I smiled once more at him. He turned his head to the side and looked at me.

“What are you staring at?” He asked. I shook my head almost immediately and leant my head against his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Just thinking about how much you’ve changed since you were younger.” I admitted. I felt his chest move as he laughed.

“Well, I was younger then, Isabelle. But you haven’t changed in the 20 years I’ve known you.” He said, making me smile to myself. I lifted my head off his shoulder and looked at him once more.

“Do you want me to change, Joe?”

“No, you’re the perfect the way you are.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Im going away for the weekend, so i want to come back sunday to find alot of story comments please? I havent had any, and it will make my day. (:
Word check; 4,298.
Peace;