Status: Active;

Never let go.

Three

“Isabelleee!” Joe sang in my ear. I sighed. I started to slowly drift off, and then he goes and wakes me up. It’s his fault that I’m falling asleep anyway. I turned to him, my eyes narrowed and a grin stretched across Joe’s face. “Hey, you’re awake!” He nudged me with his elbow.

“Leave me alone, Joe. Are we here?” I yawned. Joe nodded his head and I lifted my head off his shoulder. He wiggled his shoulder, as if to get it into life. I ran my fingers through my hair and the car came to a halt.

“Stop it Izzie. You’ll ruin the curls.” Danielle moaned at me. I looked at her, my eyebrows narrowed, and then the both of us burst into laughter. I blew a kiss to her.

“Love you, crazy hormonal pregnant lady!” I grinned at her. She smiled and told me she loves me to. Paul opened the car door from the inside and then climbed out, followed by Denise and my Mum. I could see the flash of the paparazzi’s cameras. I turned to Joe, who gave me a lopsided grin and gave me his Ray-Bans. I thanked him and he started to shuffle around the limo. He disappeared out the door and then his hand appeared. I smiled and grabbed hold of it. Joe helped me out of the limo and the cameras were going wild. Frankie and Reece ran out behind us, nearly knocking me over.

“Get inside, now.” Joe hissed at the both of them. They both looked up and nodded their heads. Joe let go of my hand but put his hand on the bottom of my back. He waved at the cameras with his spare hand, smiling. Nick and Jess got out and all the cameras turned to them. I sighed as we got into the restaurant. Joe gave me a half smile.

“Well done, baby.” He said. I was shocked that he called me that. Joe never called any of his girlfriend’s baby, or babe. Actually, he just didn’t have a cute nickname for any of them. I shrugged it off and smiled at him.

“Thanks Joey.” I said. He gave me one of those cheesy smiles and grabbed my hand. He led me over to the waiter, who stood there, smiling weirdly. “Jonas.” I muttered. He looked at me, then Joe. He nodded his head and lead us over to a roped off area in the corner of the room. I smiled at the people at the table. Paul was at the top of the table and Denise and my mum sat either side of him. Reece was sitting next to my mum and Frankie was sitting next to Denise, the both of them on their DS’s. Joe plonked himself next to Frankie, bringing me down with him. Jess and Nick followed, slightly out of breath. They sat down next to Reece, who didn’t even notice. Danielle and Kevin slowly entered. Kevin was walking behind her, his hands on her waist, and waddling. “Kevin, it’s not nice to take the micky out of Dani. She’s going to be waddling soon.” I winked at her. She sent me the look of death and me and Joe burst into laughter.

“Oi, shut up!” She complained. I stuck out my tongue like the mature 20 year-old I am. Everyone laughed and I smiled. Some slaggy waitress came over, wiggling her hip. She stood right between me and Joe. She winked at him before turning to us.

“What would you like to drink?” She asked. I didn’t realize how many of us there was until Paul ordered our drinks for us.

“7 Diet Cokes. 2 orange juices. And 2 white wines.” We all looked at mum and Denise who were giggling. A rare thing that was, seeing Denise or my mother drinking alcohol. The waitress gave Joe a last wink and walked off, swinging her hips. I could tell Joe was trying to look in the window opposite us. I rolled my eyes at him and sighed. He turned his attention back to conversation and sneakily wrapped his arm around my chair. He leant over to me to whisper in my ear.

“Pretend you’re in love with me, when she comes back over.” Joe, I don’t have to pretend, I am in love with you. I smiled and nodded my head. He kissed my cheek swiftly and we paid attention once more.

“So, what do you want it to be?” Obviously there were talking about Baby Jonas. Kevin shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t really care. Just as long as it’s healthy.” Kevin smiled and rubbed Danielle’s stomach. She laughed and I smirked.

“In others words, a girl?” Everyone burst into laughter as Kevin nodded his head. Suddenly, Joe’s hand landed on my thigh, scaring the hell out of me. I turned to him, and he swung his head backwards. I turned slightly to see the waitress walking over, carrying the drinks with one hand. I nodded my head and she started to hand the drinks out. I leant over and kissed Joe’s cheek. He smiled and kissed the top of my nose.

“I love you, Isabelle.” He said, so everyone could hear. The waitress almost smashed Joe’s drink as she put it on the table.

“I love you too Joseph.” I replied, smiling at him. I rested my head against his shoulder as she put my drink down. She gave us a horrible smile, and then walked off again. We made sure that she was in the kitchen before the two of us burst into laughter. Everyone was looking at us as if to say what the hell was that?

“Didn’t anyone see that way she wanted Joe?” I asked, as our laughter subsided. Jess nodded her head.

“She so wanted you.” She winked at him. All of us laughed.

“Joe was scared of her, so he asked me to pretend to be his girlfriend.” Danielle and Jess both smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at the both of them. “He swooned her with the ‘Jonas charm.’ Ha!” I laughed. Joe sighed and shook his head, but still laughed with me.

----NeverLetGo----

Everyone was pretty tried. The restaurant had stayed open awhile for us, until we could be bothered to get up and leave. Frankie was in Kevin’s lap, his head resting against Kevin’s shoulder. He wasn’t asleep but you could tell he was about to drift off. Reece was asleep in Paul’s arm, which was kind of cute. Ever since my dad left us all, we needed Paul. Reece looks up to all of the Jonas boys, even Frankie. We decided that Paul should be all of our Godfathers. He was so happy about that.

“Hey, what are you thinking about?” Joe whispered in my ear, his hot breath making me shudder. I turned to him and shrugged my shoulders.

“Everything.” I whispered in return. Joe narrowed his eyebrows and laughed.

“Because that’s so descriptive, Iz.” He muttered. I laughed and smiled at him. I slowly put my head on his shoulder and sighed.

“Everything. My dad.” I whispered, making sure no one heard me. It was a touchy subject with my mum. Even though he’d been gone almost 3 years, and she still hadn’t met anyone. I’ve thought about it many times now. Joe put his hand onto my thigh, giving it a squeeze.

“You don’t need him, Iz, you have all of us. We aren’t suddenly going to let you go. We all love you way too much.” He ran his thumb across the top of my thigh. I gasped and he gave me the cutest smile ever. He leant forwards and kissed my forehead softly. I leant my head against his shoulder once more.

“Joey, why’d you have your hand there?” Frankie asked, looking at my leg. Everyone’s head shot up to look at us. I felt the blood rush to my face as Joe took his hand off my leg.

“She was upset; I was just talking to her.” Joe smiled at Frankie. He nodded and put his head back onto Kevin’s shoulder. I took a sneaky glance at Joe. I let out a massive breath as Paul announced that we were leaving. I stood up, yawning. Jess stood up and I slowly walked over to her. She wrapped her around my shoulder and I wrapped mine around her waist.

“We need to talk, Isabelle.” She whispered. I nodded my head and let her go as we started to walk out. Joe wrapped his arm around my waist and he practically had to drag me out. I was so tired, I couldn’t even walk. He helped me into the limo after everyone else had got out. Almost immediately, Frankie, Danielle and Reece had fallen asleep. Frankie had his head on Kevin’s shoulder, and Kevin had his arm wrapped around Danielle’s waist, her head in his lap. Also, Nick had his head on Jess’s lap. She was running her fingers through his hair like she’d do with Reece. Joe slowly rested his head against my shoulder.

“I’m tired.” He whined. I rolled my eyes.

“It’s been a long day, hasn’t it, Joey?” I asked him. He nodded his head, his hair tickling my cheek. I smiled and giggled.

“You aren’t going to let me sleep, are you?” He had his eyes shut and he was mumbling. I shook my head and laughed.

“Do I ever?” I asked, raising my eyebrows up at him. He lifted his head off my shoulder and glared at me. I smirked at him, and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He gave me his blazer and I slipped it on. I was getting slightly cold for a July night. I felt my phone vibrate in my bag and I pulled it out. I read the text.

From-JoeBear!
Do you think they will ever get married? :D x


I looked over at Joe, who was staring at Nick and Jess, who had both fallen asleep in the space of 3 minutes. I gave them half smile, and then turned back to my phone.

To-JoeBear!
Of course they are! They are the perfect couple, aren’t they? :) x


As I sent Joe back a text, Kevin looked at the both of us weirdly. I maturely stuck my tongue out in return. He laughed carefully without waking up the people who were sleeping on him.

From-JoeBear!
The most perfectest! ;) Took Nick long enough to ask her out though. x


To-JoeBear!
It did take them a while to get together though even though they liked each other for ages. x


From-JoeBear!
Maybe he didn’t want to screw their friendship up. I mean, they knew each other since they were born. x


Somehow I felt like Joe wasn’t talking about Nick and Jess. I felt like he was talking about us.

----NeverLetGo----

We slowly pulled up at our houses. I’d stopped texting Joe, after his last text. He had me in deep thought. What on earth was he going on about? I mean, yeah I understood what he meant. If me and Joe dated, and it ended up terribly, our friendship would be over. I knew that without even thinking. But I’ve liked him since I can remember, and from what he had been doing, I think he likes me too. Why not take the risk?

“Iz.” Joe whispered. I turned to him, and saw that we were here. I yawned and undid my seatbelt. I looked over at Jess and Nick, who were still asleep. I leant forwards and shook her knee. Her head shot up and she looked at me, like who the hell are you?

“We’re here, Jessie.” I told her. She looked around, slightly dazed. I gave her a half smile and started to make my way out of the limo. I stretched as I got out. Joe slowly followed, his eyes fluttering in the back of his head. I gave him a smile and wrapped my arm around his waist. I leant backwards on him while we waited for everyone else to get out. I looked over at Denise. “Can I stay over tonight?” I asked. I didn’t know how it worked, but if I slept over, Nick could stay at mine. I don’t know how it worked, Nick stayed in Jess’s bed.

“Of course you can, darling.” She smiled at me. I nodded my head and we waited for Jess and Nick. They really wanted to take their time. Joe wrapped both his arms around my waist and I covered his hand with mine, squeezing my fingers between his. I rested my back against his chest and Joe kissed the back of my head. Jess slowly got out, followed by a crazy haired Jonas. I laughed slightly and me and Joe made our way to my house. He still had his arms around me, so he was waddling behind. I opened the front door and we walked into it. Joe let go of me and I took the stairs two by two. I could hear Joe slowly walking up the stairs as I pulled the bag from under my bed. He opened the door and coughed half to death.

“How much hairspray did you want to use?” He waved his hand in front of his face. I laughed as he made his way over to my bed. He flopped onto my bed before I answered.

“Not as much as you, hun.” I smirked. He laughed and I pulled a pair of shorts out of my closet, along with a random t-shirt.

“Actually, for you information, I use hair gel, baby girl.” He said, smiling. He had his eyes shut, so I threw my bag onto his stomach. He groaned and sat up. I smiled at him once more.

“Do I still have the spare toothbrush in your bathroom?” I asked him. He sat there, with is tongue hanging out of his mouth, looking completely adorable. After a few minutes silence, he replied.

“Yeap. Along with your shampoo and…other stuff.” He screwed his nose up, in disgust. I laughed and picked up my bag. I swung it across my shoulder and shook Joe’s chest. “You ready?” He asked, opening his eyes. I nodded my head and smiled at him. He hauled himself off the bed and took my bag off me. We slowly made our way downstairs. Joe stopped at the bottom of the stairs as I hit the second from bottom step.

“Hop on.” He said. I lifted my dress up around my thighs and jumped onto his back. He grabbed the top of my legs and we walked into the kitchen. Mum was sitting with Jess and Nick, the three of them drinking hot chocolate. “How long were we upstairs for?” Joe asked. Nick laughed softly.

“A while, Joe.” Nick said. I laughed and rested my head again on Joe’s shoulder. “You going home now?” Nick asked us. Joe nodded his head and smiled.

“I think Izzie’s going to fall asleep.” Joe laughed to himself. I poked him in the collar bone and he laughed once more. For people who were extremely tired, we were pretty happy. “See you tomorrow guys.” Joe took his hand off my leg to wave then gripped hold of me again. My mum stood up and leant to kiss my cheek.

“Night mum.” She smiled at me once more and sat back down. Joe turned his head slightly towards me and I smiled at him. He hauled me up even further up his back and started to walk out. I helped him open the front door and he walked down the path.

“You can’t sleep in the spare bedroom, cause Elvis slept there last night as Nick didn’t have his door open.” Joe informed me. I hid my face in the croak of his neck as the breeze messed up my hair.

“So I’m staying in your bed then?” I whispered. I felt his shudder and then he just nodded his head. He opened the gate and we didn’t say anything until we got to the front door. Joe put me down and he opened the door. We caught Denise, Paul and Frankie as they walked upstairs.

“Kevin and Danielle are staying tonight as Kevin can’t be bothered to drive home. They are in his old room.” She told us. Me and Joe both nodded our heads and slipped our shoes off as they made their way upstairs. I rested my weight onto Joe, as he wrapped his arm around my waist and helped me up the stairs. He pushed his bedroom door open and I walked over to his bed and flopped onto it.

“Iz, get changed.” I shook my head.

“I’m too tired Joey.” I whined. Joe sighed softly, and dropped my bag to the floor. He pulled my shorts and t-shirt out for bed. He walked over to me, and slipped the shorts up my legs, his fingers brushing the inside of my thighs. I sat up slowly and he walked around the back of me. He slowly undid my dress, while he bit my neck. I was actually too shocked to move away from him. He pulled the dress off my head, and kissed my neck where it throbbed. He put my t-shirt on me and then leant forwards to kiss my forehead. I lied back down and he started to take his shirt off. I hid under the covers as he walked into the bathroom. He came back, in his boxers, with one of my make-up wipes. I sat up and closed my eyes. He started to rub the make-up off, kissing my eyelids once he’d finished an eye.

“Done.” He whispered. I opened my eyes and Joe was putting the wipes in the bin. I laid back down and patted the bed for Joe to get it. He walked over slowly and climbed in. He wrapped both his arms around me as I turned to look at him. I closed my eyes slowly and then opened them, sighing softly.

“Joe, what’s with the…” I stopped myself. I knew if I finished the way I was thinking, Joe would get angry and flip out. “Playfulness.” I decided on that word. Joe closed his eyes, and it took him a while to answer me.

“Honestly, Isabelle.” I was shocked that he used my actually name. He would refuse to call me that. “I’m not sure. I’m scared that if I don’t keep hold of you, I’m going to lose you. Or you’ll slip through my fingers.” Tears ran down his face. I wrapped his hand and kissed it softly. I hated seeing Joe like that; it made me feel like I could do nothing to help him.

“Joe, you are my best friend, and I love you. You’ll never lose me, you are suck with me.” I joked. The two of us laughed softly, and I wiped away the tear. He shook his head though.

“And I love you too, Izzie. But what happens when you get a boyfriend, and you wanna spend time with him? I’ll just be in the background, like always.” He sighed. I shook my head, not wanting to see my best friend like this.

“Joe.” I pulled his face closer to mine. He had his forehead resting on mine. His brown eyes looked down into my blue ones. “You are my best friend, and nothing is going to change that. No one will get between us and I love spending time with you, if I could, I’d spend every minute of the day with you. Joe, people can’t change what we have.” He smiled and nodded his head. “We are going to be okay.” I promised him. He kissed the top of my nose. “Tomorrow, will go to the beach.” And with that the both of us fell asleep.

----NeverLetGo----

My eyes slowly opened, which wasn’t something I wanted them to do. It was a very long night and I just didn’t want to get up. I leant over Joe, who was practically dead to the world, and spun his alarm clock around. 9:57am. Even though it was late, I just wanted to go back to sleep. I managed to climb over Joe, and not waking him up. I grinned with achievement as my feet hit the floor. I walked over to his closet and pulled out a hoodie. I unzipped it and slid my arms into it. I opened the door, making sure it made no noise so I didn’t wake him up. I turned around before shutting the door. I smiled to myself and made my way downstairs. I could hear the TV on, so I walked into the lounge. Nick and Jess were on the couch, sitting at other ends of the couch. Usually, they would be all over each other so much that I wanted to be sick. But they were not even looking at each other. I watched them two as I fell onto the armchair. “Morning.”

“Good morning, Iz.” Jess gave me a half smile. I narrowed my eyebrows at her and she shook her head. I swung my legs over the arm of the chair, and stared at the TV. I heard Jess gasp and I spun around to look at her. She got off the couch and bent down in front of me. I looked at her, confused. She lifted her finger and jabbed me in the neck. Then I remembered that was where Joe bit me last night. I gasped and jumped off the couch, and dived for the mirror. To no shock of my own, there was a lovely red mark. I sighed and ran my finger over it. “You have a love bite!” She squealed. I poked it once more and turned to her. “Did Joe give it to you?”

“No, she rolled off the bed last night and whacked it on the corner of my bedside cabinet.” Joe said, walking in. I mentally thanked him for saving me. Danielle and Kevin walked in just as I was looking at it.

“HICKEY ALERT!” Kevin screamed, pointing it at me. I rolled my eyes at him and sighed.

“No, you dumbarse, it’s where Izzie fell off the bed last night.” Jess said, raising her eyebrows intriguing. I sighed and sat on Joe’s lap, who had stolen the armchair. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“I did a good job.” He whispered. I gasped and whacked his chest. He winked at me and chuckled. Nick turned to us, the first thing he had said today.

“Me and Joseph here are going to the beach later. Coming?” I asked. Jess turned to Nick slightly, who gave me one short nod. I narrowed my eyebrows and forgot about it. I looked up at Kevin and Danielle.

“Possible, but it will have to be later.” I nodded my head and smiled.

“Sounds like a plan. You’ll be coming later?” I asked Nick. He once again, gave me a short nod. I sighed and stood up, getting out of Joe’s grip. I grabbed hold of Jess’s arm and dragged her out the room and upstairs, into the spare bedroom, where Elvis was on the bed. “Okay, what the hell is going on with you and Nick?” I asked her, sitting down and crossing my arms. She sighed and ran her hands through her hair. She was shaking which told me she was really nervous and upset. I looked at her.

“I slept with Nick.” She muttered. My mouth fell slack as she sat next to me. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and let her cry on my shoulder. I was kind of shocked. I didn’t think either of them had it in them to break a promise like that. My little sister and her boyfriend. Who happens to wear a purity ring and be a world famous rockstar. “He regrets it, Iz.” She sobbed. I rubbed my hand across her back, soothing her.

“If Nick loved you that much, a stupid ring wouldn’t make anything different between you two.” I told her, and then realizing what I said. I shook my head. “He loves you, Jess. He doesn’t regret it.” I reassured her. She sighed.

“Then why isn’t he talking to me? Why did he practically leave me behind this morning?!” She almost screamed. Elvis’s ear shot up and he looked around. The two of us watched him as he ran out of the room. I turned back to her.

“Don’t yell at me Jessica.” I gave her a stern look and she apologized. “The Nicholas Jerry Jonas I know, loves you so fucking much, Jess, that he would give his life for you, any day of the week. He wouldn’t have changed it for the world. He probably regrets it, because he thinks you will.” I told her. She nodded her head and wiped away the tears.

“That’s the point, Izzie. I don’t. It was magical...” I held my head up to stop her. She laughed and smiled at me. “You really think that?” She whispered. I gave her a hug and nodded my head.

“Yeah, I do, Jessie. I’ve known Nick all his life and I can read him like a book. Just go and talk to him, okay?” I smiled at her. She smiled but shook her head.

“I’m not ready yet.” She said. I gave her a half smile and stood up. I kissed the top of her head and made my way out. She stopped me half way. “By the way, you might wanna hide that hickey from the parents.” She winked at me, and laughed. I rolled my eyes at her and walked out. I made a dash into Joe’s room and looked into the mirror. Ergh, that’s gunna take a lot of make up. I lifted the hood up on Joe’s hoodie, which covered it from the eyes of the parents and walked out. I heard more noise from the kitchen, so I walked in. Nick’s head shot around to look at me. He jumped off the counter and ran towards me.

“Is she okay?” He asked. I shook my head and he ran upstairs like a bullet from a gun. I turned to Joe and smiled at him. He smiled back and hopped towards me.

“When can we go to the beach? I wanna top up my tan.” I burst into laughter. He sounded like a little girl. I laughed.

“Give me 15 minutes?” I asked him. He nodded his head, hugging me before letting me go.

Joseph Adam Jonas, I’m in love with you!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, im not updating until i get 10 comments. I know that people like this story and it makes me feel bad that im doing this, but people arent commenting so it's making me kinda annoyed. :/

On a higher note, I've started a new story. I'm in the process of writing the first chapter at the moment, but i would like you to check it out please. I'm a mess in a dress. Cheerss.

Word check;;4,508
Peace;;