Status: Active;

Never let go.

Nine.

After me and Joe, well, mostly Joe, ate the pizza that we ordered, I felt tired. Even though me and Joe had fallen asleep for hours, I felt like I could sleep for the rest of the year. Joe poked me in the ribs as I slowly fell asleep. “Tired Iz?” He asked. I nodded my head and Joe stood up. He held his hand out for me and I took it. He pulled me off the couch and knocked the back of my knees. He picked me up, bridal style and carried me upstairs. I looked at him as he placed me onto the bed. I gave him a half smile.

“Apparently, I’m sleeping here.” I muttered, climbing underneath the duvet. Joe chuckled, before walking out. Obviously he wasn’t tired; he’ll just wake me up in an hour or two. Just as I thought no one else would annoy me, Danielle walked in.

“Where you sleeping?” She asked. I sat up and gave her a very evil look. She laughed softly, and sat on the end of Joe’s bed. I shuffled towards her, wrapping the duvet around me. She sighed softly.

“What’s up? I asked her. She turned slightly towards me, and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She looked like she was about to burst into tears. She sighed, even though it was shaky. “Danielle?” I said, worried.

“What if I’m not a good mother? What if the fans hate me?” She whispered, before the tears ran down her face. I rolled my eyes. I knew this was her hormones messing with her because she usually doesn’t care what people think about her. She loves Kevin and that’s all that matters.

“Dani, you are going to be an amazing mother. You have 5 months to be in practice, but you don’t need it. You and Kevin are going to be great parents, and you will have all of us there with you to help. So don’t worry about it.” I rubbed her arm, comfortingly. “And the fans? Why are you worrying about them? You love Kevin yeah?” She nodded her head, wiping away a tear that had run away. “And that’s all you need. The fans, if they hate you, then they aren’t good fans. Fans, who care, would be ecstatic because Kevin and you are happy.” I said. Danielle looked at me, and kissed my cheek.

“You are a great friend, Iz.” I grinned at her and nodded my head.

“Usually you are so strong, Dani.” I said, biting my lip softly. “What is this baby doing to you?” I joked. She laughed, throwing her head back. She wiped away a tear, and grinned at me.

“What can I say? It’s Kevin’s baby.” And with that, Danielle got up and let me sleep.

----NeverLetGo----

After Danielle left, I feel straight asleep. Until Joe wanted to come to bed. He slowly pulled the duvet off me, he woke me up. I groaned and turned over, facing him. He smiled at me, and jumped in. He kissed me forehead and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I leant up and kissed his nose. He screwed it up and then laughed. “Why kiss me there?” He said, wiping his nose. I laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

“Because I know it annoys you and you woke me up.” I said, as if it was some defence. Joe laughed and smiled at me with all his teeth.

“I’m sorry baby. I thought you were a heavy sleeper.” He said. I rolled my eyes. “Actually, you can wake up at the sound of a feather falling to the floor.” Joe laughed at himself. I nodded my head, agreeing with him. “Do you wanna know a secret, Izzie?” He whispered, as if it was deadly serious.

“Of course Joe.” I whispered in reply. Joe looked around, as if he was looking for someone who was spying on us. He turned to me and waved his finger, making me come closer to him. When my chest hit his, I looked up at him. I bit my lip as Joe smiled at me.

“You’re my best friend. And I love you.” I grinned at him and kissed his chin. He grinned back at me and nodded his head. “No one else knows that, Iz. Will you take it to your grave?” He asked, his facial expressions were deadly serious. I pulled a straight face and nodded my head. I held my hand against my forehead, saluting him. He laughed.

“Joseph, do you wanna know a secret?” I asked him. He nodded his head. I grinned at him. “You, Joseph Adam Jonas, are a suck-up.” I whispered. Joe’s mouth fell open and I laughed at him. “But you are my best friend, and I love you too.” I kissed his cheek. Joe laughed and smiled at me. “Night Joey.” I whispered.

“Night Izzie.” He whispered back. I turned over so I had my back to Joe. Suddenly, I spun back over, facing Joe. He looked at me, his eyebrows narrowed. “Yes?” He said, obviously confused.

“What time is your conference tomorrow?” I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders at me, and closed his eyes. I rolled mine at him and leant over his sleeping figure and picked up my phone. I saw that I had a text, and I hoped it was James. I loaded a new text and clicked on Nick’s name.

To-NickyJonas!
What time is your press conference tomorrow? :) x


As I waited for a reply from Nick, I read the unread message. I grinned as I saw the name.

From-James.
Thursday sounds good, Isabelle. :D can’t wait. x


I grinned to myself. James couldn’t wait to see me. To go on a date with me and oh my god, I am positively sure that I have a major crush on him. My mouth fell open at the thought of it. I ran through all the things on my mind. Every time I heard his name, my head would shoot up. Every time I got a text, I hoped it was him. I had a crush on James Smith. My phone buzzed, pulling me out of my mind.

From-NickyJonas!
It’s at 2pm. But we need to be there at 11am. Now, let me sleep. x


I rolled my eyes and set my alarm for 9:30am. I placed my phone back in the bedside cabinet. I smiled at Joe’s sleeping body and kissed his forehead. “Love you, Iz.” He muttered, before going back to sleep.

“Love you too Joe.”

----NeverLetGo----

I woke up, to find no Joe next to me. I sat up slowly and looked around the room. Still no Joe. I groaned and stretched upwards, yawning. Suddenly, the door slammed open, revealing a tired looking Joe. He gave me a sort of smile. “What you doing up so early?” He asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. I shrugged my shoulders, pulling the duvet over my shoulder. Joe slowly moved so he was next to me. I smiled at him and rested my head against his shoulder. He took my little hand into his massive ones and entwined our fingers. My heart fluttered when I realized that our fingers fit together. Joe rubbed his thumb across the back of my hand. “Iz, you know I want to make you happy?” Joe said, breaking the silence. I nodded my head, not looking up at him but at our hands. “Does James make you happy?”

“I like to think so.” I replied, still not looking at him. Joe tucked his two fingers under my chin and forced me to look up at me. He gave me a pathetic small smile and kissed my forehead.

“Isabelle, if you are happy, so am I.” He whispered. I gave him a small smile in return and wrapped my arms around his neck. I hid my face in the crook of his neck and breathed out. Joe shuddered, obviously from the feel of my breath down his neck.

“Joe, you don’t know how much that means to me.” I muttered. I knew he was doing that weird smile he does when he is lying. He did it when Camilla split up with him. I asked if he was okay, he gave me the smile and nodded his head. Two hours later, I caught him crying on stage. My point proven.

“What are best friends for, huh?” He laughed. I grinned into his skin and let go of him. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. 8:45am. I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair. Joe gave my fingers a squeeze and I looked over at him. “What time is it?” He asked, yawning at the end of his sentence. I laughed at him.

“8:45. Wanna make breakfast?” I asked, standing up. Our fingers were entwined still, making it easier to pull him up. As he stood up, his legs went to jelly and he fell to the floor, taking me down with him. Lucky for me, and very unlucky for Joe, I fell on top of him. I burst into laughter as Joe groaned really loudly from the impact of my body.

“Ergh, Iz, you are getting heavy.” He muttered, pushing me off him. I stood up, my lips into a pout as I stormed out of the room. No girl likes to be called fat, even though they are messing around. I walked into the kitchen, my bare feet smacking against the tiles. Suddenly, I heard more footsteps and I spun around, expecting Joe to be standing there. Instead, stood Frankie Jonas, smiling at me softly. He stood in his soccer pyjamas, and his trilby hat. I grinned at him and walked over to him. I picked him up and put him on the breakfast bar. He smiled at me, before yawning.

“What are you doing up so early?” I asked, grabbing the waffle maker out of the cupboard. Frankie shrugged his shoulders, pouting softly. I laughed and smiled at him over my shoulder. He laughed.

“Where’s Joe?” He asked, tiredly. I twisted my lips to the side as I turned to face the 9 year old. I shrugged my shoulders and laughed softly to myself.

“At the moment, Tank, I’m mad at Joe.” I said, walking over to the cupboard and pulling the pancake mix out. Frankie grinned at me, and rolled his eyes.

“Again?” He said, sounding pretty shocked. I turned to look at him over my shoulder and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed, smiling at him with the Jonas smile. I rolled my eyes at him and opened the packet of pancake mix. “Iz, do you love Joe?” Frankie asked me. The packet nearly fell out of my hands, but I caught it just in time. I turned around to Frankie, my eyebrows narrowed.

“Of course I love Joe, Tank. He is my best friend.” I said, sorting out all the pancake mix. Frankie looked over at me, and scoffed. I looked at him, my eyebrows knitted together. “What was that noise for Frankie?” I asked, glaring at him. He shrugged his shoulders.

“Nothing. It’s just…we’ve all seen the way Joe looks at you, Izzie. And you look at him the same way.” My mouth dropped as I turned around properly and rested my hands against the counter. I sighed softly, running my fingers through my hair. Frankie gave me a half smile. Suddenly, Joe came running into the kitchen smiling. I rolled my eyes and turned around, making the pancakes. Joe sighed heavily. I heard footstep, but didn’t turn around. I felt two arms slid around my waist and I automatically knew it was Joe. I felt his purity ring rub against my stomach where he had accidently rolled my t-shirt up.

“Izzie, if you were fat, don’t you think I would be able to wrap my arms around you?” He asked. I pulled away from him, making him feel really guilty. I wasn’t that mad at him, just annoyed. But why not make a big fuss about it? I turned around and started to pour the batter onto the pancake maker.

“Frankie, do you want pancakes?” I asked him, looking over my shoulder. He grinned at me and nodded his head, his hat falling to my feet. I bent down and picked it up, putting it on my head. It was too small for my head, so it sat on the top. Frankie laughed so I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Iz…” Joe said, making me turn around properly. He was leaning against the counter, next to Frankie, his hands supporting him. I narrowed my eyebrows at him and he sighed. “…Do you want a drink?” He asked. I nodded my head, smiling softly. He gave me one in return and walked over to the fridge. I watched as he pulled 2 apple juices out and he handed me one. I took a sip, before putting the bottle back down. I turned the pancakes over and waited, in the awkward silence. Joe’s phone bleeped, making us all look at him. We watched as he opened the text he had just received. His face fell. He ran his fingers through his hair before looking at Frankie. “Go and wake Nick up.” Joe said, helping Frankie off the counter. I looked at Frankie, who was grinning.

“Nicely.” I said, before Frankie could run out of the room. Frankie sighed heavily, and stormed out of the room and running up the stairs like a heard of elephants. Joe looked over at me. “What’s happened?” I asked, taking the finished pancakes off the maker and putting them on the plate beside me. I walked over to the fridge as Joe answered me.

“Ryan has broken his leg.” I laughed. Ryan Liestman. The clumsiest member of the Jonas’s clan. “And we have a game on Saturday.” Joe said, sighing. I completely forgot they had a Road Dogs match. I grabbed the chocolate sauce and went to shut it, when Joe’s arm came from nowhere and slammed the fridge. He kept one arm of the fridge and I was trapped in a cage. He looked down at me, smiling softly. I rolled my eyes, but smiled back. “You aren’t mad at me really are you?” I flashed my teeth at him and shook my head. As Joe tried to stare me out, I undid the lid of the chocolate sauce. Joe groaned and rested his forehead against mine. I grinned at him and lifted my both arms so they were resting on the back of his neck. Suddenly, I squeezed the bottle and chocolate sauce down Joe’s neck. He squealed like a little girl and pulled away from me as fast as he could. I burst into laughter, not paying enough attention at Joe, who had managed to get the bottle off me. He smirked at me and I slowly made my way around the counter.

“Stay away from me, Joe.” I said, in a pathetic voice. He was still smirking at me as he shook his head. I started to run around the counter. Unfortunately, it was too early for me to be running around the kitchen and Joe caught up with me. He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me towards him. He had me up against his chest and held the bottle of chocolate sauce above my head. I tried to push his hand away, but failed epically. Joe fingers got tighter around the bottle and I felt the sauce land on my head. I pushed his hand away and squirmed out of his grip. Joe laughed and aimed the bottle at me. I stood the other side of the counter and Joe squeezed the bottle, making it go down his t-shirt I was wearing. I grinned at him and slowly made my way to the fridge at the same time Joe came towards me. I took a step forwards, tumbling down to the floor. Joe burst into laughter, and held his hand out for me. I grabbed it and smirked, pulling him down with me. The both of us burst into laugher as we lied on the floor, covered in chocolate sauce. Nick and Frankie walked in. They both looked at us, weirdly.

“Ooooh, you are going to be in trouble when mum comes down.” Nick sang, rubbing his eyes softly. I grinned at him and stood up. I grabbed Joe’s hand and pulled him up. I pointed to Frankie’s food that was on the table.

“Eat up.” I said, smiling at him. He cheered, thanked me, and sat down next Nick. Joe placed his phone on the table and walked over to me. I grabbed a tissue and started to get the sauce out of my hair.

“So why did Frankie wake me up so early?” Nick asked, turning around in his chair. Joe sighed, and rubbed the tissue on the back of his neck.

“Ryan’s broke his leg.” Joe said, as if it was the worst news in the world. Nick sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He got off the chair and walked over to me and Joe. Joe hauled himself onto the counter and took the tissue off me, helping me get the chocolate out of my hair. I leant against his legs as he did.

“I guess it looks like Izzie will have to play for us.” My mouth dropped open. I’ve played with the Road Dogs a couple of times in their games, but it hasn’t been for a good half a year. And the fact that you have to have your name on the back of your shirt and mine says I.Sage. Yeah, say it slowly.

“What? Why me?” I said, pulling away from Joe and standing in front of Nick. He rolled his eyes at me.

“Because you are the only player we have left.” Nick said, smirking. I slammed my foot against the floor, pouting. “You didn’t just stamp your foot.” He said, before laughing. I stuck my tongue out at him. “Look, of you play and we win, Joe will do family dinner for a month.” Nick held his hand out. Without Joe even opening his mouth, I placed my hand into Nick’s and shook on it. I grinned at him and stuck my tongue out at Joe. He rolled his eyes.

“And why is there chocolate sauce all over you two?” Me, Nick and Joe turned around to see Denise Jonas standing in the doorway, her arms folded across her chest.

----NeverLetGo----

I walked into Joe’s room, with a towel around my hair. Joe was lying on his bed; fully dressed for today and his conference. He turned to me, smiling slightly. “Did you get it all out?” His smile turned into a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him and quickly ran my hairbrush through my hair. Joe laughed, sitting up. “Well, it was a fun fight, while it lasted.” I turned to Joe, smiling.

“Because both of us falling over was fun.” I said, sarcastically. Joe laughed and nodded his head. I rolled my eyes at him but laughed. I stole his hairdryer and sat down in front of the mirror. “What’s the conference about then?” I asked, flicking the hairdryer on. Joe rolled his eyes and sat next to me, laying his legs over mine.

“Well, we announce that Dani’s pregnant and that we won’t be going on tour until she’s had the baby, and it’s a couple of months old. But we are going to carry on making music.” Joe said, as I quickly tried to dry my hair as quickly as I can. I nodded my head, telling him I was listening.

“What about Nick?” I asked, running my fingers through my damp hair. Joe sighed and bit his lip.

“Well, they are thinking of telling everyone, but Jess kinda doesn’t want to. Y’know bad publicity for the band?” Joe said. I nodded my head once more. Of course I knew what he meant, but it’s up to Jess and Nick to sort it out, none of us can do anything.

“Well, it’s up to them if they tell. But knowing Nick, he will.” I said, running my hairbrush through my hair. Joe nodded his head.

“Nick is pretty stubborn.” Joe said, and then they both of us burst into laughter. “Imagine in 12 hours, they could be a wedding to go to.” Joe mused. I turned to him, a massive smile on my face.

“I know. It’s actually so exciting to think about it. The fact that my little sister is going to get married. It’s actually so amazing!” I rushed my words together. Joe watched me as I finished drying my hair. I shot him a smile before unplugging the hairdryer and tossing it into his stomach. He groaned and laughed at me. I hauled myself off the floor and made my way towards the door. Joe ran in front of me and crouched down. I hopped onto his back and I rested my head against his shoulder. He carried me downstairs and walked into the lounge where Kevin, Paul, Denise, Danielle and Nick sat, ready for the day. Denise rolled her eyes at me.

“And why aren’t you dressed?” She asked. I narrowed my eyebrows at her as Joe placed me onto the floor. I walked over and sat beside Nick. “You are coming with us to the conference.” She said. My mouth dropped.

“Why?” I asked, chewing at me thumbnail. Denise smiled at me.

“You are going to have to talk to your mother about that.” She winked at me.

----NeverLetGo----

I wandered over to my house, in Joe’s clothes. It looked quite silly, but I didn’t care. I opened the front door and suddenly got attacked by Reece. I swung him onto my hip and walked into the kitchen where I heard chat. Mum and Jess sat at the table, gossiping. “Lovely to have you home, sweetheart.” My mum said, laughing. I rolled my eyes at him and sat down at the table, pulling Reece into my lap. I looked over at my mum.

“So, why am I spending the day with the Jonas’s then?” I asked, raising both my eyebrows. My mum blushed and took a sip of her coffee in front of her. I shared a look with Jess, before looking over at my mum.

“It’s been 3 years since your father left and it’s been too long.” My mum said, without looking at either of us. “And I’ve met someone new.” I grinned. “His name is Alex, and he is 42. He has a daughter, who is 7 years old. We met when I picked Reece up from school. He got talking and he asked me out on a date.” I looked over at Jess, who was also grinning. “If it’s okay with you, then I would like to go.”

“Mum, it’s been too long since dad left. You’ve been trapped in this house for 3 years. Go out, let your hair down. Have some fun.” Jess said, smiling at her. I smiled too, making sure that she understood that I agreed with Jess. My mum looked up at the both of us and smiled.

“Thanks girls.” She whispered. We both grinned at her. Jess jumped up and pushed her chair under the table.

“I’m going to jump in the shower.” She said, before running upstairs. I turned to my mum and smiled at her.

“Y’know what’s happening tonight?” I asked her. She smiled softly at me and nodded her head.

“I know I’m missing it all, but Alex is a really nice man, Izzie, and I really like him.” She said. I grinned at her. I was happy to see her happy for once. “I hope Nick or Jess doesn’t mind.” I shook my head.

“I don’t think so mum.” I squeezed Reece and he laughed. “Anyway, if you are happy, me, Jess and Reece are happy, aren’t we bud?” I asked him. He nodded his head, probably not understanding what I was talking about. “I think they will get over it.” I flashed my teeth at mum before putting Reece on the chair next to me. He looked at me, pouting. “I have to get changed, Reecey cause we are spending the day with the Jonas’s.” I told him. He grinned at me and I walked out of the kitchen. I skipped upstairs, meeting Jess halfway up them. She stood in a towel, looking rather dry for someone who was getting in the shower.

“Is it me, or is Nick acting really weird?” She asked, as I made my way up the stairs. I choked on air and turned to her, coughing. She narrowed her eyebrows at me.

“What do you mean?” I asked, in reply. Jess shrugged her shoulders and stopped at the top of the stairs. I ran my fingers through my hair and gave her a half smile.

“Well, over the last couple of days, he has seen distant.” Jess sighed heavily. “It’s as if that everything that happened that night, he regrets it all.” Jess said. I rolled my eyes and smacked my hand against my forehead.

“Only if you knew, Jess.”
♠ ♠ ♠
There you goo. :) New update.
Can everyone check out my new story, The Power Of Love please? I've had amazing comeback from it and I would like to see what you think of it.

Word check;; 4,257.
Peace;;